June 03, 2024, 08:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238699 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 25, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »

Crazymom? I'm not sure there's anything really new.................anybody?

Thanks CBB.  I am reading the media thread right now.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #821 on: November 25, 2007, 02:14:14 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL - SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Nite Klaas,  it's 2:11am here on the east coast and I SHOULD be in bed.

Sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 25, 2007, 02:15:58 AM »

Robots......are you being bad again? Laughing
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 25, 2007, 02:16:39 AM »

Nite to all those that are leaving.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 25, 2007, 02:18:04 AM »

Haha..I listened to another Pitbull interview on ABC(Top Video). First she couldnt think of PVDS name so she called him the judge. Then in the middle of her spin she said the police car tapes were doctored and is part of the rumor and speculation.. Rolling Eyes

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3902216&page=1
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:20:51 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #825 on: November 25, 2007, 02:18:09 AM »

Nothing new, that I am aware of.  Probably not until Monday, unless something breaks tomorrow, but doubt it.   In fact, I hope they continue to keep things quiet for the right reasons.  To get the job done RIGHT for a change.  I guess, we'll see tomorrow. Go ahead and rest until then Wink  Monday will be the big day, when Joran goes in front of the judge, but still don't see much new coming out...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 25, 2007, 02:20:33 AM »

Igs,

MF has gone silent?  For real?

MF has not posted today at RU after she said she was leaving.  Time will tell if it's for good. 

I suspect there are still some people posting at FOB2

I would be embarrassed to be posting how the truth lies in MB and all that other crap some of those people are constantly going on about with the lead Prosecutor in Aruba saying he has Joran on tape telling how Natalee died. 

But then I think it is morally wrong to stalk anybody who has no connection to this disappearance just for the hell of it.  But that's just me.  Others feel differently, obviously.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #827 on: November 25, 2007, 02:21:42 AM »

I'm in the East with you Dihannah, and it's 2:20am. I'm going to brush teeth, and all that get ready for bed stuff. If I'm not sleepy when I get done, I'll be back.

If not, Have a great nite Monkeys! It's SO good to see everyone!  Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 25, 2007, 02:25:37 AM »

OK, now I changed my vote to None of the Above as I think it is someone in The Netherlands who has infiltrated.  Joran wouldn't be saying all this long distance I don't think but could be wrong about that.  I think he was chatting with someone local in Holland when he said all that was incriminating, someone we don't know anything about as yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 25, 2007, 02:35:38 AM »

Ok, here's a scary scenario :
Joran speaks to Anita on the phone. KLPD has it taped.
OR :
Joran talks to Mumma via email, KLPD finds it when they scoop the computer out of the sweaty house in June.
Wouldn't that be DELICIOUS !
or have I stayed up too many hours in a row.
I like that scenario. Let's vote for that one !

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 25, 2007, 02:40:00 AM »

Ok, here's a scary scenario :
Joran speaks to Anita on the phone. KLPD has it taped.
OR :
Joran talks to Mumma via email, KLPD finds it when they scoop the computer out of the sweaty house in June.
Wouldn't that be DELICIOUS !
or have I stayed up too many hours in a row.
I like that scenario. Let's vote for that one !

Hey Kat Gram......I like your thinking but I think Joran got even more cocky and ran his mouth!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 25, 2007, 02:54:14 AM »

The key to this whole fiasco:
We are not dealing with mental giants here. J2K will dig their own graves.

The Aruban government could have ended this 2 1/2 years ago -- they eff'ed up.
All they had to do was to accept Van Der Stratten's offer to Joran of 90 days in a mental hospital.
Joran was 17 at the time of the crime. He would have gotten NOTHING (relatively).

By the way -- can they now try Joran as an adult??

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 25, 2007, 02:57:06 AM »

Wreck, I don't know the answer to your question. 

I am calling it a night to go and read Beth's book (a suprise from Hubby last night).  Be safe and see you monkeys tomorrow.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 25, 2007, 03:22:42 AM »

Nothing new, that I am aware of.  Probably not until Monday, unless something breaks tomorrow, but doubt it.   In fact, I hope they continue to keep things quiet for the right reasons.  To get the job done RIGHT for a change.  I guess, we'll see tomorrow. Go ahead and rest until then Wink  Monday will be the big day, when Joran goes in front of the judge, but still don't see much new coming out...

Hi Dihannah1,  Yea, Sunday might be a no news day.  I heard one TH on CNN tonight that made me so angry.  He was so down on everything about the news, had no hope that good positive things are now happening that might bring resolution to the case.  A round little fattsie guy, and I don't mean that to be very mean at all {  aHemmm,  Rolling Eyes}, but he needs to change his attitude.  I'll do without that negative stuff.

Tomorrow I think I might bone up on the basics and cool links, like the interview Greta had with Charlie Croes which had so much info.  It has been so long since this case was an everyday part of my life. Gotta go file the rust off   Very Happy and get things back in perspective.    xox

PS:  It is nice to meet you, and I am still in a state of shock that what has come out at this time is really happening.  Like against all odds, right?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 25, 2007, 03:32:03 AM »

Haha..I listened to another Pitbull interview on ABC(Top Video). First she couldnt think of PVDS name so she called him the judge. Then in the middle of her spin she said the police car tapes were doctored and is part of the rumor and speculation.. Rolling Eyes

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3902216&page=1

Goodnight *******,  I see you are the one holding down the fort Very Happy  I'm off to slumberland but so glad I joined today.  What a perfect place to learn and shoot the bull about what we see and think.  Tomorrow I'll be all dressed up for Christmas, and am holding out fervent hopes ******* that it might be a time for the truth to be shown to everyone.  For the family mainly so they can start their lives anew.  I heard Beth and Jug left for Aruba but they must be low-keying it now.  That is good.

See you later gater     xox
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:32 AM »

Goodnight *******,  I see you are the one holding down the fort Very Happy  I'm off to slumberland but so glad I joined today.  What a perfect place to learn and shoot the bull about what we see and think.  Tomorrow I'll be all dressed up for Christmas, and am holding out fervent hopes ******* that it might be a time for the truth to be shown to everyone.  For the family mainly so they can start their lives anew.  I heard Beth and Jug left for Aruba but they must be low-keying it now.  That is good.

See you later gater     xox

Glad you joined also! Your right, Beth going to Aruba is Big News! Hopefully very soon Natalee gets her justice and is brought home and the Family has answers.  Goodnight!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:03:25 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #836 on: November 25, 2007, 04:11:48 AM »

Guido

Hauled in under "heavy battery" charge.

In the Netherlands

Has enough power to have to be called Marco, in the Joran tales

Best attorney in Holland........

Maybe a witness deal...

No Guido has not the best attorney in the Netherlands.
Attorney meester Gerard Spong is a top attorney in the Netherlands.
The best top lawyer is meester Bram Moszkowicz, full name: Abraham Moszkowicz.
He is the son of jewish lawyer meester Max Moszkowicz sr.

Meester Mr. Moszkowicz was the lawyer of a person from one of the most great process in the Netherlands.
Bram Moszkowicz is my favorite lawyer.  And I see him gladly in the media, to talk about crimes, by RTL Boulevard and another programms.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: November 25, 2007, 04:13:21 AM »

OK, now I changed my vote to None of the Above as I think it is someone in The Netherlands who has infiltrated.  Joran wouldn't be saying all this long distance I don't think but could be wrong about that.  I think he was chatting with someone local in Holland when he said all that was incriminating, someone we don't know anything about as yet.

yup he was in drunkin, pot smokin stooper and blabbed his guts out

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: November 25, 2007, 07:51:38 AM »

Klass:

By the way I never got an email that said my sign up was activated.  I only got the first email saying my application was being reviewed.  Yesterday, I took a chance and put in my name and password and it worked but I still have not received an email saying I was accepted.  I don't know if others have had this same problem or not.  Thanks
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #839 on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:57 AM »

New Fox News Video

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

JOSSY MANSUR - MANAGING EDITOR OF DIARIO - NATALEE DEAD - PROSECUTOR HAS EVIDENCE - DEFENSE DOES NOT KNOW EVIDENCE

***ALL VIDEOS COURTESY OF CARPE NOCTEM***
Thank you Rob and Carpe
So 2K did not have their attys in the court hearing yesterday?

Karma -
Doesn't look like it. Kalpoes alone . . . and a good indication why Taco still doesn't know the evidence.

Taco's associate Rosemarie Arnold said he would know Sunday what the evidence was.

My question is aren't they entitled to have their lawyer present?
Good morning,that's my question also....I'll read ahead to see if it's been answered.Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.