June 03, 2024, 06:22:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238681 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 25, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »

Per Ramm Dompig has been told to STFU.  I could see that coming.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:37 AM »

Why are they so worried about Dompig when he no longer works for the police force.   Has Dompig said anything of importance the past few days.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #862 on: November 25, 2007, 09:41:37 AM »

Come on, I wanna see Dompig run his trap. 

I wanna see who shows up to shut him up!

Wonder if they talked to Michael Dompig lately? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 25, 2007, 09:41:49 AM »

ALE has always been, and remains the biggest roadblock in this investigation. IMO

Pride, corruption, ignorance...you name it.

Destiny's interview with that cop yesterday did not scare you?

If they could have brought the Kalpoes to Holland, that would been better.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:02 AM »

Why are they so worried about Dompig when he no longer works for the police force.   Has Dompig said anything of importance the past few days.

Dompig is the *infiltrator* source, imo.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:42 AM »

Rob, do you think John Q. Kelly could have finally gotten his hands on a complete list of the phone records.

hmm, Interesting thought San. No idea here... but it's a good train of thought anyway.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: November 25, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »

Never thought about it being Dompig.  Thanks.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: November 25, 2007, 09:53:38 AM »

Maybe Dana should have Dompig on... and face some real questioning.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: November 25, 2007, 09:55:02 AM »

ALE has always been, and remains the biggest roadblock in this investigation. IMO

Pride, corruption, ignorance...you name it.

Destiny's interview with that cop yesterday did not scare you?

If they could have brought the Kalpoes to Holland, that would been better.

Destiny should have said she was a court transcriber for Carlo.  Laughing

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 25, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »

[

[/quote]

MF has not posted today at RU after she said she was leaving.  Time will tell if it's for good. 

I suspect there are still some people posting at FOB2
[/quote]

I would be embarrassed to be posting how the truth lies in MB and all that other crap some of those people are constantly going on about with the lead Prosecutor in Aruba saying he has Joran on tape telling how Natalee died. 

But then I think it is morally wrong to stalk anybody who has no connection to this disappearance just for the hell of it.  But that's just me.  Others feel differently, obviously.

MO

[/quote]

anna, i'm evidently missing something here.  who's being stalked that doesn't have a connection?  bear with me, kid, i'm old and male.
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #870 on: November 25, 2007, 10:15:30 AM »

Never thought about it being Dompig.  Thanks.

Klaas is going to have to open a whole new thread just for the possible infiltrator poll...that list will be a page long soon, lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:51 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11242007/news/nationalnews/aruba_3_snagged_by_the_wire_140394.htm

ARUBA 3 SNAGGED BY THE WIRE
By STEVE DUNLEAVY and PATRICK GALLAHUE, With Post Wire Services

November 24, 2007 -- Bombshell wiretaps of the prime suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway allegedly provided prosecutors with the evidence they were seeking to rearrest the three men they have long suspected were involved in her vanishing in Aruba.
VIDEO: Extended Detention Ordered For Holloway Suspects

Prosecutors monitored calls between Joran van der Sloot, 20, and brothers Satish, 21, and Deepak Kalpoe, 24, in which the three suspects contradicted earlier statements they had made to police about the Alabama teen's May 2005 disappearance, the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported yesterday, citing anonymous detectives in Aruba.

An Aruban judge deemed yesterday that the secret evidence was damning enough to keep the Surinamese Kalpoe brothers in jail for at least another eight days as authorities continue their investigation.

Dutch national van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands on suspicion of voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm and was en route to Aruba yesterday.

He was expected to be in court on Monday, said Aruba's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos.

"I'm just praying and hoping and anxiously waiting," Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway told The Post.

"It's been such a long time."

All three men were arrested in June 2005 but denied any involvement in her disappearance. A judge ended up ordering their release, citing a lack of evidence.

But this time, the Kalpoe brothers were remanded to separate jails.

The Kalpoes' attorney, David Kock, called the arrests "an act of despair."

"There was no reason for their arrest now," he told an Aruban radio station Thursday. "We will take all kinds of measures to give our clients their freedom as soon as possible."

As reported by The Post, authorities are under the gun to bring charges before an Aruban statute of limitations lapses at the end of this year and prosecutors are forced to drop van der Sloot and the Kalpoes as suspects.

Prosecutors can rename the men as suspects with a judge's approval, but only if they come up with new evidence that implicates the three.

Authorities combed the island in the weeks and months after the disappearance of Holloway, then 18, and came up with little in the way of evidence.

But Beth Holloway is hoping this could be the break she has waited for.

"There is no closure yet," she said. "But my attorney [John Kelly] is pulling out all the stops to get that closure."

Natalee Holloway's father, David Holloway, will depart for Aruba on Monday to launch his own search in deeper waters for his daughter's body. He believes police did not look in water deeper than 330 feet.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was in Aruba celebrating her high-school graduation when she disappeared just hours before she was supposed to board a flight home. Witnesses said she was last seen leaving a bar with the three suspects.

steve.dunleavy@nypost.com

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #872 on: November 25, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »

"As reported by The Post, authorities are under the gun to bring charges before an Aruban statute of limitations lapses at the end of this year and prosecutors are forced to drop van der Sloot and the Kalpoes as suspects."

Why is this end of the year thing so hard to understand?  My impression is the end of the year is the arbitrary deadline thrown out there because the Kalpoes wanted to know when the case was going to either move forward or close. 

I don't believe the prosecutor is "forced" to do anything.  Not this prosecutor anyway.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:05 AM »

I just think that ALE and the likes of Dompig do not have good intentions. Paulus is right to be concerned, and there is a possibility of a confession in the next few days. Real answers.

Dompig's area of expertise is now medjet, Dick Cheney and White House conspiracies. I'd rather he stick with that and leave the real cops to do their job.

Hans has it covered.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #874 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »

Klaas? Where can I find the transcript of the car conversation?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 25, 2007, 10:29:04 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba
Sunday, 25 November 2007 

Entre awe diadomingo cu mayan dialuna e conocido reportero Greta van Susteren di FOX News Channel ta yegando Aruba. E reportera aki cu tawata varios bez na Aruba no tin un bon impresion di Aruba y na varios occasion a defama Aruba. E reportera a puntra su bishitantenan di su website si e mester bay Aruba of no. Tambe nos por compronde cu e mama di Natalee tambe lo ta yegando den e dianan aki.

E respuestanan tawata mixto pero na final Greta a disidi di viaha pa Aruba toch. Dialuna anochi su programa On The Record lo bay ta live for di Aruba.

Through translator:

greta van susteren at caminda for aruba

sunday, 25 november 2007

among today diadomingo cu mayan monday the conocido reportero greta van susteren of fox news channel is yegando aruba. the reportera here cu tawata several bez at aruba not have one good impresion of aruba y at several occasion owing to defama aruba. the reportera owing to ask about his bishitantenan of his website if the have to bay aruba or not. also we can compronde cu the mother of natalee also will is yegando in the dianan here. the respuestanan tawata mixto but at end greta owing to disidi of viaha for aruba yet. monday night his declaration of policy on the record will bay is live for of aruba. come across

NOTE:  They are reading and posting on Greta's blog

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:15 AM »

In the Important Case Document area

FYI - just because I'm posting at the moment does not mean I'm actually awake and functional  Laughing
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #877 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:06 AM »

YES Peaches and Noly..posted this on Friday.....Fabienne...the perfect setup....if it was how fitting!

Mum- Joran was not with Fabienne very long and there is plenty of speculation this was a publicity move. Complete with some one to take the photos and put them on the net - to say look at how loving and wonderful Joran actually is.

I personally believe it was a publicity move.

Who wants to be seen frolicking on the beach with Ted Bundy?

Morning Rob...what I posted on Friday was Fabienne or the likes of.......Joran was very low profile the last few months.

Also think there's a chance that whoever he was working with on his book could have been a plant!

Karma if you're still here I have the full explaination on the 12/31  deal. Will post tomorrow..

Gotta run!!!
Thank you Mum,I'll keep my eyes open for it.Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »

In the Important Case Document area

FYI - just because I'm posting at the moment does not mean I'm actually awake and functional  Laughing

hewheheheheheh

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 25, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »

paulus is reportedly  lost 30 pounds of sweat the last couple of days

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.