June 03, 2024, 07:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238694 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: November 25, 2007, 11:03:50 AM »

Personally, I don't think Shiz has been accurate at all. Sorry Shiz, Still like ya!!!

His theory has to include the beach if I am not mistaken and I don't see them ever on the beach except to possibly meet a boat.

And that could have happened at anytime after 2:34 am, but most likely not until much later. Some how the phone triangulation placing him on the beach is not correct in my opinion. That tower could actually place him in a wide circle around it and not on the beach. If I am also not mistaken, this tower is one of the largest on the island and could possibly pick up calls that over lap other areas. For instance -  poor reception at one tower may possibly be picked up by this much larger tower more easily.

It could also place the actual person carrying the phone (not Joran, but Paulus) in that vicinity and in a car.

Somehow, the triangulation moves too fast from tower to tower to be someone on foot - in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: November 25, 2007, 11:03:58 AM »

Geraldo said last night that Greta would be in Aruba on Monday covering the story.  I'll bet this made a lot of Arubans jump for joy [NOT].  Should be interesting to see if they pull more of their tricks to block her from broadcasting the story.

They are very lucky that Nancy Grace has the twins to worry about and won't be flying to Aruba don't you think?   Wink
Oh yeaaaahhh...but she'll send a representative.  There's no one quite like Nancy G.

BRING NATALEE HOME
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 25, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »

very good translation Klaas.   I was able to pick up a few more words and reorder them by using the other combination of languages available to me on a Leopard translator.

let me know if you have trouble with some words.   I will attempt to help. 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #903 on: November 25, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »

I know this sounds like an imitation of Robots........and he does it far better than I can, but I just re-read the car conversation and have a declaration:

Joran killed her, they all raped her, Paulus dumped her in the ocean, with help.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: November 25, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »

Personally, I don't think Shiz has been accurate at all. Sorry Shiz, Still like ya!!!

His theory has to include the beach if I am not mistaken and I don't see them ever on the beach except to possibly meet a boat.

And that could have happened at anytime after 2:34 am, but most likely not until much later. Some how the phone triangulation placing him on the beach is not correct in my opinion. That tower could actually place him in a wide circle around it and not on the beach. If I am also not mistaken, this tower is one of the largest on the island and could possibly pick up calls that over lap other areas. For instance -  poor reception at one tower may possibly be picked up by this much larger tower more easily.

It could also place the actual person carrying the phone (not Joran, but Paulus) in that vicinity and in a car.

Somehow, the triangulation moves too fast from tower to tower to be someone on foot - in my opinion.

I'm with you, Rob.  I never bought the beach story.  I do believe PVDS did some driving that morning and probably took the opportunity to create some communication while out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 25, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »

Just popping in to say Good Morning....... Tamikosmom, igsigs, Frijole, tcumom, sharon, greeneyedlady, Peaches, klaasend, Ebb, AZLady, oldfart, GreatOwl, truthseeker2, KarmaRoundUp, Marlee and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.....

VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER - MURDER!!!

Good morning to you and the rest of the gang Miss Sunny!

Hard to keep up huh?  I have got some serious housework to do today.   Laughing  So glad for the progress.  Praying for justice.

Hi Beans!  So good to see you!! Did you read where anita was angry cause she didn't get to see her evil offspring? she said it's like they have no human rights....made me wanna throw up this morning...it looks like MOS is not gong to give them a chance to mess things up....yahoo!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 25, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »

I know this sounds like an imitation of Robots........and he does it far better than I can, but I just re-read the car conversation and have a declaration:

Joran killed her, they all raped her, Paulus dumped her in the ocean, with help.

you got it  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 25, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/25/aruban-offensive-in-case-update/

“Aruban Offensive In Holloway Case” - Current Details on Natalee Holloway Case Developments

Kudo on the front page!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: November 25, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

I think this line is the most significant in the story: “… Police and Attorney General in Aruba are convinced Joran and his friends Deepak and Satish have picked up girls many times befor, drugged them and had sex with them!!!”

Note well that the STATE ATTORNEY (or whatever you call such a person) now says that IN PUBLIC; I would think they are obliged now to proof that in court!!! If they can proof that these three are in the pen (and visiting the psychiatrists) for a VERY long time!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 25, 2007, 11:09:17 AM »

Geraldo said last night that Greta would be in Aruba on Monday covering the story.  I'll bet this made a lot of Arubans jump for joy [NOT].  Should be interesting to see if they pull more of their tricks to block her from broadcasting the story.

I wonder too if they will show their asses yet once again!!
I don't doubt it one bit.  From confiscating cameras at the airport to refusing to appear at the polis station, they are afraid of her and her ability to show them in their true light.  I'm ready for a real show!!  Laughing  The Aruban reactions to the American press is as entertaining as the information on the show--most of which we already know from reading at SM!

The whole world is watching this time.....so go on aruba show what you are made of!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 25, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »

the beach story was a LOAD

dont ever ever forget

NOT A SINGLE PERSON has ever come out to say they saw JORAN and NATALEE on the beach. and yet joran was practically walking over people on the beach according to his own words

NAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
never happened

the SLOOT house of HORRORS was where it happened

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »

Hi Beans!  So good to see you!! Did you read where anita was angry cause she didn't get to see her evil offspring? she said it's like they have no human rights....made me wanna throw up this morning...it looks like MOS is not gong to give them a chance to mess things up....yahoo!!!

Human rights?  Hah!  Since when does seeing Mommy and Daddy come under the guise of human rights?  That's so absurd.  Anita is losing it, fast.  Her baby is now a grown up murderer and he'll be treated as such.  Get used to it, Anita, mother of the murderer.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »

very good translation Klaas.   I was able to pick up a few more words and reorder them by using the other combination of languages available to me on a Leopard translator.

let me know if you have trouble with some words.   I will attempt to help. 

Normally, unless there's a great reason to have a really clean translation like in the PV's I just run through my translator which is slightly better than babelfish. 

When the translation needs to be better, I do a word by word translation after running through my translator but that's pretty time consuming.

Thanks for the offer!  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:09 AM »

OMG   i just heard that the SLOOT house will be very difficult to sell  Cool

it seems like the STENCH ruminating from paulus sweat has basically destroyed all hopes of the house being able to be sold

they have had to call in the HAZARDOUS WASTE team

i guess its nasty

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »

I'm with you, Rob.  I never bought the beach story.  I do believe PVDS did some driving that morning and probably took the opportunity to create some communication while out.

AZ- think about this - the beach story did not happen until they had access to the phone records and built that in as an alibi.

They saw that they were triangulated to that AREA - and not the beach - so it fit. Enter the Beach and Joran placing a call from behind the huts as it was windy.

All hogwash imo.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:25 AM »

Did you read where anita was angry cause she didn't get to see her evil offspring? she said it's like they have no human rights....made me wanna throw up this morning...it looks like MOS is not gong to give them a chance to mess things up....yahoo!!!

Glad I missed that one.  Anita is delusional.   That attitude, along with Paulus' attitude is what created and allowed the evil offspring to be born and commit this crime.  In the end I am confident that she will be a very lonely old lady with her husband and oldest child behind bars.  Paybacks are a m-xxxxer as they say. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:11 AM »

dont ever ever forget

NOT A SINGLE PERSON has ever come out to say they saw JORAN and NATALEE on the beach. and yet joran was practically walking over people on the beach according to his own words

NAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
never happened

Morning Robots...I agree.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:15 AM »

dont ever ever forget

NAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
never happened

Morning Robots...I agree.....

yep,
joran lies

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:25 AM »

Human rights?  Hah!  Since when does seeing Mommy and Daddy come under the guise of human rights?  That's so absurd.  Anita is losing it, fast.  Her baby is now a grown up murderer and he'll be treated as such.  Get used to it, Anita, mother of the murderer.

And IMO she knew from the beginning.......she found Natalee's underwear.....nothing will ever convince me she didn't

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

RefugeesUnleashed:  (fading fast  Laughing)

3 Registered Users Online

ScaredMonkeys:

26 Registered Users Online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.