March 29, 2024, 01:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 224822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 25, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 12:37:05 PM by San » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 11:59:03 AM »

Perhaps I can beat Robots!

Fox is doing an update it seems every fifteen minutes.  Aruba is not going to like that.  I wonder if they know this is once again THE top story being reported today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 12:02:16 PM »

Perhaps I can beat Robots!

Fox is doing an update it seems every fifteen minutes.  Aruba is not going to like that.  I wonder if they know this is once again THE top story being reported today.

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3059/5/#jc_allComments

Caso di suicidio a ser registra na Pavia        
Saturday, 24 November 2007 

Diasabra anochi a drenta e informacion cu na Pavia un caballero lo a disidi di pone fin na su bida. Testigonan ta bisa cu e caballero lo tatin problemanan di pareha, pero esaki no ta un confirma. Nos tin entendi cu e caballero lo a hasi uso di veneno pa asina pone un fin na su bida. Forza na su famia y conocirnan cu e perdida aki.

Through translator:

caso of suicidio owing to being registra at pavia

saturday, 24 november 2007

saturday night owing to enter the informacion cu at pavia one caballero will owing to disidi of place end at his life. testigonan is tell cu the caballero will tatin problemanan of pareha, but this do not one confirma. we have entendi cu the caballero will owing to make usage of poison for so place one end at his life. forza at his family y conocirnan cu the perdida here. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:19:35 PM »

From BFN:

well, let's see....

the  Prime  Murder  Suspect  JORAN  VAN  DER  SLOOT  has now been deprived of his  alcoholic consumptions  for 3 days now (it will be 5 days by the time of his court hearing and after----when the interrogations  really  start  ramping  up....

....His body clock is running 5 or 6 hours  ahead  of Aruba time....
....No  classes/students interactions/education  for 5 days....
....No  bars  and "playing"  tourist  for 5 days....
....Not able to wear his  favorite  clothes  for 5 days....
....No  athletics  for the so-called  "sporter"  for 5 days....
....Not able to bathe  when  he  wants  to  for the  controller  for 5 days....
....According to at least one Arnheim neighbor, by Monday he will not have been around  marijuana  for 5 days  (and whatever else he's injesting into his body)....
....No  music  for 5 days....
....He has been deprived of computer usage for googling and playing video games  for 5 days....
....No  friends  in-person contact for 5 days....
....No  friends  telephone contact for 5 days (yikes----no cell phone, either)....
....No  eating  what  he  wants,  when  he  wants  to  for the  controller  for 5 days....
....No  "pimp"  sex  for the 20 year old for 5 days (but, maybe, just-the-"pimp"-sex).... 
....No  admiring  "fans"  for the  control-freak  for 5 days.... 
....No  psychiatric  sessions  for 5 days....
and  NO  contact  with  his  Mommy  and  Daddy  for  5  days.... 
(what else can you think of??)

....Yet....

I'll bet,  he  CAN  see  his  jailcell  bars  and  Justice's  locomotive  very bright spotlight  of  his  karma  rolling  steadily  right  back  around  and  storming  down  straight  at  him----and  "his"  accomplices
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3059/5/#jc_allComments

Caso di suicidio a ser registra na Pavia        
Saturday, 24 November 2007 

Diasabra anochi a drenta e informacion cu na Pavia un caballero lo a disidi di pone fin na su bida. Testigonan ta bisa cu e caballero lo tatin problemanan di pareha, pero esaki no ta un confirma. Nos tin entendi cu e caballero lo a hasi uso di veneno pa asina pone un fin na su bida. Forza na su famia y conocirnan cu e perdida aki.

Through translator:

caso of suicidio owing to being registra at pavia

saturday, 24 november 2007

saturday night owing to enter the informacion cu at pavia one caballero will owing to disidi of place end at his life. testigonan is tell cu the caballero will tatin problemanan of pareha, but this do not one confirma. we have entendi cu the caballero will owing to make usage of poison for so place one end at his life. forza at his family y conocirnan cu the perdida here. come across

A spike in the number of "suicides" might be an indicator that this thing is real
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »

Do we have confirmation that Beth is going to Aruba?  I understand Dave is not and never believed Jug and Mitch already there.

So is Beth the only one going and is that for certain?  I wonder what reception Greta is going to get this time.  Won't be nice.  But she tends to believe the Sporter, HA!  So why should they be rude to HER?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

The candles are going out again. Please light a candle for Natalee, her family, TES, and all of those working for a resolution in this case. 

Bring Natalee home...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:30 PM »

Good Day Monkeys 

It has been busy here.
This quote from the FP 
Yes, it is true that at this moment we have not yet decided whether we take Joran and the brothers K. to court. This depends partly on what they the coming days will declare on the contradictions. And what if they remain silent? “That would, in this case, not be in their own interest!”

Just does not make since to me..  ???
Not be in whos interest... J2k's.... What would LE do to them if they do not talk ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:49 PM »

Someone really needs to tell Jenna aka Resorttownmom at RU to give it up already.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »

i think paulus is spinning

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »

what is the average weekly "suicide" rate in Aruba? 2 or 3 a week?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

The candles are going out again. Please light a candle for Natalee, her family, TES, and all of those working for a resolution in this case. 

Mishy - thanks again for the reminder!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 12:25:20 PM »

What happened to all the credible witnesses that Natalee was wisked off the island on the Med Jet?  Their own prosecutor doesn't seem to believe that one.  Perhaps Julia should share her information with him and get arrested for obstructing justice.

Just an idea. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 12:25:27 PM »

Do we have confirmation that Beth is going to Aruba?  I understand Dave is not and never believed Jug and Mitch already there.

So is Beth the only one going and is that for certain?  I wonder what reception Greta is going to get this time.  Won't be nice.  But she tends to believe the Sporter, HA!  So why should they be rude to HER?

think she will try to interview murder...  or I mean Nadra?? Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 12:25:59 PM »

Good Day Monkeys 

It has been busy here.
This quote from the FP 
Yes, it is true that at this moment we have not yet decided whether we take Joran and the brothers K. to court. This depends partly on what they the coming days will declare on the contradictions. And what if they remain silent? “That would, in this case, not be in their own interest!”

Not be in whos interest... J2k's.... What would LE do to them if they do not talk ?

i think what he is saying is

the EVIEDENCE is overwhelming, if k2 and joran want to continue to deny, GO AHEAD
but the judge in the trial will see it and the end result will be the same

they are going to jail

they can make it easy on all other people such as parents and friends or they can make if difficult

their choice

the end result is the same

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »

what is the average weekly "suicide" rate in Aruba? 2 or 3 a week?

Would almost make one think they weren't really HAPPY at all.  Except for the left hand in pocket, of course.   

I wonder if the Kalpoes are reported as feeling depressed.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 12:29:46 PM »

Someone really needs to tell Jenna aka Resorttownmom at RU to give it up already.

Is she the one who was on this forum for awhile? Now I can't remember what theory she was pushing LOL!

Bring Natalee home...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 12:29:49 PM »

Good Day Monkeys 

It has been busy here.
This quote from the FP 

lets see, last time they didnt talk, the cops just let them go.  Seems like the LE is about as tough as a paper tiger.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 12:30:17 PM »

I am beginning to think Mos is saying their silence will be taken as agreeing with his findings.  If they do not speak and dispute them, that will be taken as having nothing to refute what he is claiming.

MO but I do wonder if that is what he means.

Mos looks tough to me, quite unlike Karen of the Cowgirls who was only tough on innocent security guards.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.