April 30, 2024, 10:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225651 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »

Is there a special thread for all the interviews and sound bites from Mos?  I would like to listen again, TIA.

Lala's - Carpe usually posts all the Youtubes he does in the MEDIA thread which is a sticky right below this thread.

I should have known that.  Thank you.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2007, 03:23:23 PM »

What if the prosecutor has seen the proof now that Deepak did indeed admit to all of them having sex with Natalee from the Skeeters hard drive?

OOOOOOOOOOOH, now THAT would be multi-jurisdictional, something you could see.

I'm thinking it could be just another piece of the puzzle.  Sure would put a crimp in K2's lawsuit too  Laughing

:lol:Would pretty much wrap up the civil suit. 

The Dutch may want to represent to the rest of the world that they were brought in on a complicated investigation with a "fresh set of eyes" and have uncovered new evidence.  And of course, I'm grateful for the action that is finally being taken.

But the monkeys have always known this was not complicated.  Didn't Deepak admit that he was trying to screw up the investigation before he should have even known that Natalee was missing?  Not the words of a person with no involvement, already in anticipation of an investigation.

This was not complicated and the ALE ignored even the tidbits that fell into their laps, no thanks to their own efforts.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »

I think MF is under the 'gag order'  Neutral

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2007, 03:29:15 PM »

:lol:Would pretty much wrap up the civil suit. 

The Dutch may want to represent to the rest of the world that they were brought in on a complicated investigation with a "fresh set of eyes" and have uncovered new evidence.  And of course, I'm grateful for the action that is finally being taken.

But the monkeys have always known this was not complicated.  Didn't Deepak admit that he was trying to screw up the investigation before he should have even known that Natalee was missing?  Not the words of a person with no involvement, already in anticipation of an investigation.

This was not complicated and the ALE ignored even the tidbits that fell into their laps, no thanks to their own efforts.

Helen, I agree.  Beth said early on that they practically dumped the three suspects into their laps, and they ignored them and arrested the security guards.  Yes, this should not have been a complicated investigation, but the ALE refused to process evidence and testimony.  I do think the Dutch are practicing a bit of face-saving for their Aruban compadres, but the world knows the truth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2007, 03:30:16 PM »

When I think of MF a gag is in order.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: November 25, 2007, 03:32:43 PM »

I don't know how this is going to pan out but at least we can say that the perps were separated this time and kept in isolation and not forewarned of the arrest. 

This gives me SOME hope.  The fact that we don't really know what the new evidence is is also a good sign that it hasn't really leaked.  It leaves a lot to our imagination so I assume it also leaves a lot to the perps imagination - they could imagine all sorts of things and get more and more worried...hopefully that will make one or more of them talk and if both the Kalpoes talk separately and say the same thing and Joran doesn't talk - that will make him look more guilty unless he talks too finally when confronted with Kalpoe statements - I think they are trying to get one of them to talk and then wear them all down.  The worry here is that the new evidence is not enough to convict - that they need one of them at least to crack....this leaves it all hanging in the balance for now.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2007, 03:36:02 PM »

I don't know how this is going to pan out but at least we can say that the perps were separated this time and kept in isolation and not forewarned of the arrest. 

This gives me SOME hope.  The fact that we don't really know what the new evidence is is also a good sign that it hasn't really leaked.  It leaves a lot to our imagination so I assume it also leaves a lot to the perps imagination - they could imagine all sorts of things and get more and more worried...hopefully that will make one or more of them talk and if both the Kalpoes talk separately and say the same thing and Joran doesn't talk - that will make him look more guilty unless he talks too finally when confronted with Kalpoe statements - I think they are trying to get one of them to talk and then wear them all down.  The worry here is that the new evidence is not enough to convict - that they need one of them at least to crack....this leaves it all hanging in the balance for now.

Well...the Kalpoes had a hard time telling the same story the first time.  There were several discrepancies in their statements before.  If the current investigators are interested in exposing the truth I'm sure they saw those. 

islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer, but it seems that this evidence must be about the three suspects on the night of the murder. (manslaughter)

It must be new evidence. So, it's probably some physical evidence of the victim from the Sloot home which was a crime scene.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2007, 03:45:15 PM »

LMAO truthseeker!
Hey....seems peeps are a tad upset over Greta back in Aruba
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3056/6/#jc_allComments
Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba
(the photo is not new, it is the last visit by Greta/Beth)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2007, 03:54:40 PM »

LMAO truthseeker!

Hmmm...The last time Greta landed on Aruba the polis stations emptied out.  I wonder who will be guarding the perps when she lands this time?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »

Who's MF?  (Sorry, my brain isn't working today)

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »

LMAO truthseeker!

Hmmm...The last time Greta landed on Aruba the polis stations emptied out.  I wonder who will be guarding the perps when she lands this time?

Well, a couple of the comments are quite threatening, to say the least.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »

SUPPOSEDLY MELODY POSTS at RWV

i appologise for being stubborn

i knew it all along

just seemed hard to believe

Dan I told you ...

Posted by: melody | Thursday, November 22, 2007 at 07:50 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2007/11/suspects-in-nat.html#comments

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2007, 04:03:01 PM »

A poster from another board.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »

i knew it all along

Dan I told you ...

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2007/11/suspects-in-nat.html#comments

It was pointed out at RU that the "real" Melody always capitalized the "M"..I don't know if that's true or not.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #135 on: November 25, 2007, 04:06:07 PM »

A poster from another board.

Thanx! Now I know who you're talking about

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 25, 2007, 04:11:40 PM »

i knew it all along

Dan I told you ...

It was pointed out at RU that the "real" Melody always capitalized the "M"..I don't know if that's true or not.

Yes, and I think that is right. Doesn't mean it isn't her though. Hard to say. Will the real Melody please stand up?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: November 25, 2007, 04:12:29 PM »

i knew it all along

Dan I told you ...

Has anyone at RWV asked Dan to confirm the poster was 'the' Melody?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2007, 04:14:09 PM »

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/natalee-holloway-watery-grave.html
Here is the link to Dr. Hodges place / site where the details are stated.
It's a long read, but it does give a timeline and who was on what computer, etc according to Dr. Hodges.
I need to find something else that Spock had noticed about what time " Val" logged onto the computer at the Sloots. Another thing we don't know is if a land line telephone was used and there would be no way to find out either.  
Gee, it's busy in here today. Wait until tomorrow ! Yikes ! !
crazybabyborg
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2007, 04:23:42 PM »

I'm back! The Hodges thing is about the confession he says Deepak made, right? I still don't think Deepak wrote it. It sounded to me as if Paulus wrote it for him.

Katgram.......I have not been able to find you!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ckg.gif

Wait Klaas, I'll do it for you:  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.