April 30, 2024, 09:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225637 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2007, 04:31:41 PM »

SUPPOSEDLY MELODY POSTS at RWV

i appologise for being stubborn

i knew it all along

just seemed hard to believe

Dan I told you ...

Posted by: melody | Thursday, November 22, 2007 at 07:50 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2007/11/suspects-in-nat.html#comments

It was pointed out at RU that the "real" Melody always capitalized the "M"..I don't know if that's true or not.

Has anyone at RWV asked Dan to confirm the poster was 'the' Melody?
I'm surprised tha Dan posted anything at all about Natalee. He claimed he 'wasn't following the story'!
I don't think he will ever admit he was duped by Julia Renfro!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »

I think a lot you guys and gals have missed a major point. Regardless of an 'infiltrator' or wiretaps, Mos has made a huge leap - Natalee is not alive. A major series of crimes have been committed and Natalee is the VICTIM. A CRIME VICTIM.

SNIPPED:
[/b]

I do not believe any of us guys and gals have missed this.....major point re: MOS statement

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »

Posted by Pearl@BFN

rough trans. of dutch:
Several articles on crimesite of nl.  Per one article Joran was taken straight to the KIA Prison.  Also noted that Fox News had video today that did show Joran inside the fenced area of KIA with 2 guards and appeared to be waiting to be let inside.  Same clothes on as shown in Curacao airport pictures.

This article about Renee Gielen:

In its column in the telegraph John of pine write hillock concerning ' journaliste ' Rénee Gielen, which passes back and forth a very remarkable and dubious role in the reporting Natalee Holloway and it is a lot bitten especially on Natalee's mother. I have there also sometimes concerning written. That such ladies freaked out there walk around which sell in local Caribbean flutkrantjes their brain tenon awl, alla. But that a heading if network leaves reportages by this way someone make says a lot of concerning certain characters at network (unfortunately, because they do also goeie things). The column of John is only for telegraph abonnees, but he also stands on www.crimesite.nl (they will have for that authorisation?)

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/

This one questions Joe Tacapino as a lawyer working in Aruba to defend Joran:
·   
If it frequently concerns Joran of of the ditch and Natalee Hollway, gets I berichtjes, questions and observations of an American who reads a beetje. Yesterday he asked: Sorry to bother you again but I property a question. There are no US case pen thing against Joran, however; his old attorney, Joe Tacopina (WHO is known in the States ash representing "the mob"), still claims to be Joran's attorney. He says he will travel to Aruba for the Monday hearing. He does not seem to be well versed in Dutch law (or well versed, in general). There a mob/cartel risky with Paulus of of the ditch are? Briefly said: there no charge against Joran runs in the US, but its old lawyer is of plan to Aruba, set off whereas he has no verstand of the Dutch legislation. In America he stands confessed because of its work for the mafia. There is a link between the mafia and the father of Joran? It did not think. Second mailtje: According to Eric Mouthaan, Dutch news correspondence clerk, the evidence are Joran incriminating himself. He said Joran has talked while speaking to ppl on the phone about Natalee's death/how she died. They property this on tape. Sorry if any channel already brought this news and/or if it already has leg posted. Therefore: according to correspondence clerk Eric Mouthaan Joran itself by means of the tel. something has accused passes on concerning the way Natalee would be died, which stands on link. Sorry as everyone it already weet. I not, however, that there talk of was that Natalee be maltreated. Therefore that could be correct. Itself has I no high cap of this new action: it was rapidly this way ready as klontje that the affair was eavesdropped on, you can already complete something from the link jerk and that as proof to use. I hope that there is more…..hendrik Jan

from:  http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5527

This one tells of being taken to KIA

Joran of of the ditch permanently on Aruba Joran of of the ditch, suspected of involvement at the disappearance and dead of the American teenager Natalee Holloway, Saturday morning has arrived round four hours Dutch time on Aruba. That communicates eye witnesses on the fly field. The boy has been transported directly to the prison. Shortly after four hours three blended private cars with high speed left the poorten of the fly field. According to beveiligingsmensen on the spot zat of of the ditch in one of the carriages. Journalists on the Antilles communicate that the Dutchman two had incurred hours delay because he has been changed on Curacao of plane. The Public Prosecution Service (OM) on Aruba was not contactable for comment. According to the expectations of of the ditch Monday to the rechter-commissaris on Aruba is taken before, which will interrogate him further. Possibly thus the lengthening of the provisional detention comes up for discussion. (DUTCH PRESS AGENCY

This one says interrogations started right away ..

Police force interrogates Joran of of the ditch Update 25-11 a team of Dutch and arubaanse inspectors have started Saturday immediately with interrogating the 20 person whose birthday it is Joran of of the ditch. That has confirmed the Public Prosecution Service. The boy who suspected becomes of doodslag or heavy maltreatment, has vannacht arrived on Aruba. America's most Wanted spend wide attention on the new developments around Joran of of the ditch c.s.. Of of the ditch, which is again questioned concerning the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway, each contact with the outside world has been denied. He cannot teleview, newspapers read or visit and post to receive. , to him restrictive measures have been imposed '', said to public prosecutor capsule crumb. , he can only speak with its lawyer.' ' Jorans father, Paul of of the ditch, which could him speak as a lawyer, according to her has not submitted an application as a verdediger. Interrogate be according to crumb necessary for the file which is submitted Monday to the rechter-commissaris who decided concerning lengthening of the preservation. , for that we must come with more material on table. How further in the process, how we must more.' ' Friday the judge the voorarrest of the two medeverdachten, the brothers D. and S. K.met have extended eight days. The brothers were heard on several locations on Aruba prevent that there is some contact that of influence can be on their declarations. see also: ' after a couple months will talk you, however, ' Here Article reads arubaans offensive in matter holloway Here Article reads Joran by means of sneak route on Aruba

This one mentions drugging and having sex with girls +

' Joran have to explain many ' Joran of of the ditch have to according to justice sources explain ' much '. The Dutchman will be interrogated firmly concerning its role in the vermissing of Natalee Holloway. To its body Monday is gezocht. American two years disappeared suffered. The new search, which starts Monday, is an initiative of father Dave Holloway, who has been tested-fly after head hoofdverdachte Joram Friday evening was brought by justice to Aruba. This the press communicates today. An inspector who has been involved in the new study into the role of Joran of of the ditch says Sunday in the telegraph that the Dutchman has ' on a number of important points still as lot of to explain '. As the data which have been now listed, also already during first arrest confessed products, then he had been never put by the judge on free feet. There zat other inspector say in the file then we to dachten."Een much more in the newspaper that rather ex-vriendinnetje will have violated Joran. The little girl will have confessed that at a therapeut, but wild then no declaration lets do because they was still amorously on Joran to research teams earlier to the matter let twinges fall. Thus was not well kept on asking and were not covered of tel.-tapering entirely developed, thus the inspector in the telegraph. Then concerning a certain conversation in the warrant it was put there that had not been not litterally reflected relevant and for this reason. Now we a number of listens to conversations again, we - in combination with the new research data - let us see really new suspicions oprijzen."Politie and justice goes there from that Joran and is friends Deepak and Satish K. had thought more earlier sex with little girls after they had doped them according to the Dutch Public Prosecution Service depend it of the declarations of Joran and the brothers K. the coming days or they are brought for the judge. If they do not continue be silent that their matter according to Om-woordvoerder Hans mos of it also stronger on maken'. of the ditch will arrive Friday evening under enormous medium interest on Aruba. Also two friends Deepak and Satish K. are is heard. Three can absolutely no contact prevent more with each other have to that they coordinate again declarations the 20 person whose birthday it is of of the ditch, which was arrested Thursday in arnhem, Monday is taken before. Public Prosecution Service says proofs have that Natalee in life is no longer. Them was seen for last on 30 May 2005, then they in the company of three suspected a bar left

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5531
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 05:04:21 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

96. #87, nychic. They knew every move we made. Our cell phones were monitored, we were followed and some of the people supposedly helping us actually worked for the other side. ie..Charles Croes, Julia Renfro.

Larry Garrison: "NEW INFORMATION COMING FROM ARUBA: A DEEP THROAT COMING FORWARD WITH INFORMATION OF BASICALLY WHO DID IT.
THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CREDIBLE. HE IS STILL BRINGING UP OLD NAMES. THE THREE SUSPECTS ARE STILL COMING UP IN THE CONVERSATIONS."

VIDEO:

http://tinyurl.com/yufj6u

thanks Kermit.....I notice LG specifically says HE

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »

I heard on FOX News that the three suspects are being interrorgated all weekend long.    Very Happy

I sure hope it's by dutch interrogators and not aruban

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »

I hope they keep them separated and use each other against each other...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »

I'm glad someone else is questioning why the American networks are interviewing Tacopina and his associate as "Joran's lawyers."  This is just not right--blatantly false impression created that they currently represent Joran in the death of Natalee Holloway.  They do not represent Joran in Aruba and never have.  This really bugs me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »

True, AZ - he doesn't even have standing in Aruba unless there has been an "ad hoc vice" granted, and we don't see those in the files....

I wanted to spew all over my tv when I heard him and Renfro talking on Wednesday....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »

True, AZ - he doesn't even have standing in Aruba unless there has been an "ad hoc vice" granted, and we don't see those in the files....

I wanted to spew all over my tv when I heard him and Renfro talking on Wednesday....

I have managed to miss Julia throughout this whole thing! Were they on together??  Shocked Are you feeling better, Mrs. Red?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 25, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »

I think MF is under the 'gag order'  Neutral

hahahahaha...prayers really are answered Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2007, 04:52:06 PM »

lol, i know exactly what you mean.  seeing either one of them is nauseating enough, but back to back like that is way to many buckets of horse apples to have to swallow at one time.  that doesn't even touch the blood pressure spike they cause.
dennisintn
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »

Someone will have to help me here...I have been reading those Deepak emails again and for the life of me can not see how there is any confession hidden in them...they seem so benign...maybe I should analyze them line by line...but it still eludes me at this time.  Has anyone else found what they think is the confession and location of a body?  I know I read that Hodges claimed that in his book or maybe not.

If those previous statements are so contradictory, and we have pointed out the inconsistencies, then how can you give any credit to those emails which, to me, seem to echo the same story line as the PVs? I need help understanding it all, please.

Do we have all of the emails that Deepak sent to 'Betty'?  I have copies of two of them and I have to agree with you.  It's difficult to see anything in those.  The ones I have are when Deepak is telling the original lie and even says that Natalee approached Joran to win her money back which we now know was not the case.  The other email I have is about the arrest of the innocent security guards.  The only thing that stood out to me was where Deepak said "we are almost off the hook".  I just thought that sounded like someone who thought he was about to get away with something.

Glad I am not the only person that thinks this...the first statement by each of these guys is based on lies...okay, okay, there is a little truth interspersed, but I don't see any confession there.  It must be me. 

I've only read two of the Betty emails, too.  Are there six of them? Are they in Dr. Hodges' book?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »

Thanks CBB I am feeling better..... just very tired -

Renfro was on and then Tacopino was on Fox on Wednesday afternoon...they were both spinning out of control....it was nausating... might be what made me sick... Shocked

seriously, they were both spinning beyond control.... tacky joe was saying how this was nothing new and the boys would be exhonorated and that it was just harrassment.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »

When I think of MF a gag is in order.

LMAO truthseeker!
Hey....seems peeps are a tad upset over Greta back in Aruba
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3056/6/#jc_allComments
Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba
(the photo is not new, it is the last visit by Greta/Beth)

this person Amelia is a certified IDIOT

Amelia said: _
     Let the CIRCUS begin again. But don't worry.. This time.. we are ready!. You will reach brick walls everywhere. It will be done our way.. and done good!
November 25, 2007

it was done THEIR way last time....this time it will be done right and legally

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2007, 04:55:01 PM »

Someone will have to help me here...I have been reading those Deepak emails again and for the life of me can not see how there is any confession hidden in them...they seem so benign...maybe I should analyze them line by line...but it still eludes me at this time.  Has anyone else found what they think is the confession and location of a body?  I know I read that Hodges claimed that in his book or maybe not.

If those previous statements are so contradictory, and we have pointed out the inconsistencies, then how can you give any credit to those emails which, to me, seem to echo the same story line as the PVs? I need help understanding it all, please.

Thoughtprints Lala's. You really need the book to know what he means. I still have not been able to read it cover to cover...it is over my head, but I do 'get' the concept. Like talking in code. Saying one thing but it can be interpreted another way...hard to explain.

Well, pick a place and tell me where the thoughtprints are in the email and tell me how it is interpreted.  I want to understand this. Please.

Hi Lala'sMom,  I saw Hodges on CNN yesterday and he made it seem like when Deepak wrote, his words somehow became a tangible result of his inner thoughts, and it was not something he planned to do, but came from his subconscious.  The word in itself 'Thoughtprints' is such a perfect way to express this, and Hodges made it sound like Deepak had not only given a confession, but also was telling what happened to her and where she can be found.

I think one would have to have studied this phenom to really understand how it is accomplished with no forethought, and I can't imagine it would hold up for much worth by investigators much less a court of law.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »

When I think of MF a gag is in order.

LMAO truthseeker!
Hey....seems peeps are a tad upset over Greta back in Aruba
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3056/6/#jc_allComments
Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba
(the photo is not new, it is the last visit by Greta/Beth)

Hmmm...The last time Greta landed on Aruba the polis stations emptied out.  I wonder who will be guarding the perps when she lands this time?

hahahahaha.....they were so frightened of 2 little women......this time they have hundreds of media watching THIER every move

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »

hi Mrs. Red...hope you are feeling better....I think that is exactly what they are doing....

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2007, 05:01:15 PM »

joran has pooped his pants
he is nakid in jail  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

Hey Sunny... it's great to see you!

I would say that I don't care if they waterboard the little a$$bites, but I am sure that would upset someone.... Shocked Shocked

but it's true... these three little evil wastes of time have gotten away with what they did long enough, I am ready to see some justice.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »

hi Mrs. Red...hope you are feeling better....I think that is exactly what they are doing....
It appears that Satish and Deepak are in separate Police stations and Joran is at KIA.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.