May 01, 2024, 04:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225710 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: November 25, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

The necklace Natalee was wear is missing. For who ever was asking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 25, 2007, 07:05:21 PM »

renHo has crawled out of her hole

Glenda Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:30 am   

Bubbles wrote:

dunno if she is there today but she'll be there on Monday. *taking aobut Greta

And the only one to followed and stalked...  says renHO

So is sweet Glenda implying that Greta should be followed and stalked?  hmmmmm

Why would Julia Renfro, who gets invited to participate on Greta's show as a contributor, suggest that Greta should be followed and stalked while on Aruba?  Biting the hand....sotaspeak?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 25, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »

Thanks Igs....

Dayhiker-
His FREEEEEEE paycheck is about to run out and I bet he's not happy. Not only that - but he looks like his Ritalin prescription has been depleted over the last few days.

I received an email earlier that clearly stated that the NY Times claims Dave Holloway is in Aruba - when he is clearly NOT. There is a lot of misinformation coming out of Manhattan. Wonder who is responsible all that?

The only thing missing over the last few days were his barking dogs. Laughing Laughing

According to those articles Rob it is a bit lonelier in KIA for Joran this time around. Would be willing to bet Ben Vocking's cache has run out by now, too.

Joran is probably singing "Where have all the flowers gone?"
  Laughing Laughing Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

Bump this too from ******* on page 10:

BTW, thanks to all the monkeys who bring information here to make this a definitive news source for us all.

This one questions Joe Tacapino as a lawyer working in Aruba to defend Joran:
·   
If it frequently concerns Joran of of the ditch and Natalee Hollway, gets I berichtjes, questions and observations of an American who reads a beetje. Yesterday he asked: Sorry to bother you again but I property a question. There are no US case pen thing against Joran, however; his old attorney, Joe Tacopina (WHO is known in the States ash representing "the mob"), still claims to be Joran's attorney. He says he will travel to Aruba for the Monday hearing. He does not seem to be well versed in Dutch law (or well versed, in general). There a mob/cartel risky with Paulus of of the ditch are? Briefly said: there no charge against Joran runs in the US, but its old lawyer is of plan to Aruba, set off whereas he has no verstand of the Dutch legislation. In America he stands confessed because of its work for the mafia. There is a link between the mafia and the father of Joran? It did not think. Second mailtje: According to Eric Mouthaan, Dutch news correspondence clerk, the evidence are Joran incriminating himself. He said Joran has talked while speaking to ppl on the phone about Natalee's death/how she died. They property this on tape. Sorry if any channel already brought this news and/or if it already has leg posted. Therefore: according to correspondence clerk Eric Mouthaan Joran itself by means of the tel. something has accused passes on concerning the way Natalee would be died, which stands on link. Sorry as everyone it already weet. I not, however, that there talk of was that Natalee be maltreated. Therefore that could be correct. Itself has I no high cap of this new action: it was rapidly this way ready as klontje that the affair was eavesdropped on, you can already complete something from the link jerk and that as proof to use. I hope that there is more…..hendrik Jan

from:  http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5527

It seems that folks in the Netherlands join us in wondering why Joe T. is on FOX and everywhere he can weasel his way in, representing himself as VDS attorney.  His rep as a "mafia" attorney is helping draw a connection between him and Paulus as having "mob connections".   

That might not have been an "original" Dutch thought, but it does open up the conversation, across the pond.  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »

Joran was on a watch list
Paulus phones were tapped
DEA Agent told Beth, "Wait and I'll go with you to the judges house" (seems the DEA Agent knew about Paulus)
The phone call - big mistake!

Yes.  There is more too...the DEA agent knew enough about the island to ask the women to remain in the cars...this guy knew a lot more than we think...hmmmm.

I am in complete agreement Lala's....especially after he just disappeared.....who called him off and away??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:59 PM »

Phil Keating on FOX news (just now) said he's been trying to find out about the new evidence and the prosecutor just won't go there; however, he did talk with one of the Kalpoe attorneys who has seen the evidence and the attorney says there's nothing new at all...just prosecutors putting a new twist on evidence....consider the source: Kalpoe attorney.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: November 25, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »

It had nice color coding that didn't copy for some reason.

Anna - You can use the quote function at BFN and copy that (then back out of it at BFN) then paste it here.  Same forum software.

I just did copy and paste.  Next time I will try that Quote thing.

Some of that we have posted before but note the part about Joran drugging girls!!!

Everybody KNOWS!

Anna -
Someone from ISA has witnessed Joran drugging girls before and has given a statement earlier in the case.

you'll be shocked who this is when I reveal it at the end of the case. The very very end... When Joran and his crew can not harm him / her. This young person was very brave coming forward.

+++

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 25, 2007, 07:10:02 PM »

Klaas,

Did the link I posted toward the end of the last thread work regarding the Pap translator that can be downloaded and run on Window?

Going for a soda.
BRB

Guess I'll have to buy a new Mac... sure in my dreams!!! not the bank account Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: November 25, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »

thanks Rob

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:34 PM »

Bubbles wrote:

Why would Julia Renfro, who gets invited to participate on Greta's show as a contributor, suggest that Greta should be followed and stalked while on Aruba?  Biting the hand....sotaspeak?

I think that is a reference to the last time Greta and Beth were on Aruba and were followed.  Apparently they were followed by the media, but on Greta's show you could tell they were not sure who was following them.  I think Glenda was being a smartazz.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »

Helen
I love that connection....

MOB+Joe T.+Joran=Paulus+ Mafia= Corruption

That sounds like 2+2=4.

It is a bit ironic the Sloots would hire the number one mafia lawyer in the U.S. isn't it? A real chin scratcher.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 25, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »

Klaas,

Did the link I posted toward the end of the last thread work regarding the Pap translator that can be downloaded and run on Window?

Going for a soda.
BRB

Guess I'll have to buy a new Mac... sure in my dreams!!! not the bank account Laughing

IBE - I haven't tried it yet.  I will though and will let you know!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 25, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »

Bubbles wrote:

in her drugged out mind she must think Greta doesn't knows she posts as glenda on RU.... Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: November 25, 2007, 07:14:19 PM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: November 25, 2007, 07:14:23 PM »

Thank you, Rob; that was me, Puzzler, asking about the necklace.

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone led the Dutch to that necklace?  It's the type of item someone crazy as Joran might want to keep (very small and easy to conceal).  Something physical, that you could touch....   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: November 25, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »

thanks Rob

yw Very Happy . . . .now that was easy... !! Very Happy

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »

Bubbles wrote:

I think that is a reference to the last time Greta and Beth were on Aruba and were followed.  Apparently they were followed by the media, but on Greta's show you could tell they were not sure who was following them.  I think Glenda was being a smartazz.

Think?  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:03 PM »

Phil Keating on FOX news (just now) said he's been trying to find out about the new evidence and the prosecutor just won't go there; however, he did talk with one of the Kalpoe attorneys who has seen the evidence and the attorney says there's nothing new at all...just prosecutors putting a new twist on evidence....consider the source: Kalpoe attorney.

i caught a quick glimpse yesterday of one of the k2's attorney saying it was Bull Crap!! but what else could he say.....

also as i remember the  prosecution doesn't have to reveal everything they have...just enough so the judge will keep them x amount of days more...each time

Rest in Peace Caylee

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:13 PM »

Hello monkeys..Just read back some pages..

(being that we all know they didn't do a thorough job at interrogating the three perps in the first place)
Would the procecuter be able to reintroduce that evidence? And if they saw that thier questions weren't followed up, can they hold them (the detectives) accountable for the messup/coverup?

Really makes me mad since Beth knew they weren't asking the right questions from the get go and she could do nothing about it!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 25, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys.

Re. the friend/infiltrator --

Guido, Koen, and Sander - haven't all of them been residing in The Netherlands lately?

Koen & Sander - family had a boat; Sander lost his phone that night.

(If Natalee was "buried at sea" there HAD to be a boat. Whose?)

There was the interesting matter of Guido's arrest; he was released. Maybe they cut a deal with him? (By "they" I mean KLPD or whoever was running that show.)

Nice to see so many familiar posters, and the new ones as well. I have had a frantic holiday weekend and had trouble keeping up, but for a change have seen many of the TV reports.

They have all been living in the Netherlands and Guido was let go...that's what I'm screaming.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.