May 01, 2024, 06:06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225726 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: November 25, 2007, 07:19:28 PM »

The necklace Natalee was wear is missing. For who ever was asking.

Thank you, Rob; that was me, Puzzler, asking about the necklace.

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone led the Dutch to that necklace?  It's the type of item someone crazy as Joran might want to keep (very small and easy to conceal).  Something physical, that you could touch....   

Thanks Puzzler, I wasn't totally sure because we have been moving fast and some are trying to save bandwidth and are making a mess out of the quote stacks...I'm a big offender here Very Happy

License, $50 US, dare I say - panties.

I come from a family of attorneys, and although I have my reasons for not wanting to be one myself, I have never heard any of them say the evidence is explosive unless it truly is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord

Thanks Buckeye - tried to copy the video but couldn't. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: November 25, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »

Rob it doesn't look like she had it on ????

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: November 25, 2007, 07:26:26 PM »

The Kalpoe attorney: telling Phil Keating that it was the same old evidence with prosecutor's new twist; semantics meaning evidence that was not interrupted correctly the first time.

I still believe they have some new, tangible forensics, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 25, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

A picture says a thousand words. 

Well, now....wonder why it's missing?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 25, 2007, 07:29:14 PM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord

thanks buckeye......good question about the lappy.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #306 on: November 25, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

renHo has crawled out of her hole

Glenda Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:30 am   

Bubbles wrote:

dunno if she is there today but she'll be there on Monday. *taking aobut Greta

And the only one to followed and stalked...  says renHO

So is sweet Glenda implying that Greta should be followed and stalked?  hmmmmm

Why would Julia Renfro, who gets invited to participate on Greta's show as a contributor, suggest that Greta should be followed and stalked while on Aruba?  Biting the hand....sotaspeak?

In my opinion, Julia "Glenda" Renfro is merely one part of the misinformation coming out of Aruba.

Have a Sunshine Day!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 25, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »

good question........and we really don't know for sure if it is missing or not....but she may not have had it on during the day....and only put it one when she was ready to go out that night

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 25, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »

The necklace Natalee was wear is missing. For who ever was asking.

thanks Rob

The only thing I remember about the necklace....was pure speculation that it was one of the items found while searching the dump.  It was speculated that the neclace and her room key were found in the dump.....does anyone else remember this?

Maine, born and raised!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #309 on: November 25, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

Helen
I love that connection....

MOB+Joe T.+Joran=Paulus+ Mafia= Corruption

That sounds like 2+2=4.

It is a bit ironic the Sloots would hire the number one mafia lawyer in the U.S. isn't it? A real chin scratcher.

<< like that

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: November 25, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »

Is there a pic with her wearing it with that shirt? She may have taken it off to go out for the night so it wasn't lost. It was her last night there, I've done that on vacation..especially in areas like that (no crime my butt)

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: November 25, 2007, 07:37:06 PM »

It had nice color coding that didn't copy for some reason.

Anna - You can use the quote function at BFN and copy that (then back out of it at BFN) then paste it here.  Same forum software.

I just did copy and paste.  Next time I will try that Quote thing.

Some of that we have posted before but note the part about Joran drugging girls!!!

Everybody KNOWS!

Anna -
Someone from ISA has witnessed Joran drugging girls before and has given a statement earlier in the case.

you'll be shocked who this is when I reveal it at the end of the case. The very very end... When Joran and his crew can not harm him / her. This young person was very brave coming forward.

melody his x girlfriend told that joran had raped her. i read an article back on yhis thread.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 25, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »

Whatever this new evidence is that they have....I wonder if it is something that will make them re-examine what they already have that didn't seem all that important by itself, but now that they have new evidence, it makes the old stuff significant.....

did I make any sense at all????/

Maine, born and raised!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: November 25, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »

I clearly see it.. it's right under the arm band.

I wonder if Carpe can do something with that.

+++

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:59 PM »

Helen
I love that connection....

MOB+Joe T.+Joran=Paulus+ Mafia= Corruption

That sounds like 2+2=4.

It is a bit ironic the Sloots would hire the number one mafia lawyer in the U.S. isn't it? A real chin scratcher.

<< like that

Oh he is NOT the #1 mafia lawyer in the US by far, I live in John Gotti's hood-he's a small fry trying to make a name for himself...He represented my ex's friend, and he's in jail now, so go figure

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 25, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »

Phil Keating on FOX news (just now) said he's been trying to find out about the new evidence and the prosecutor just won't go there; however, he did talk with one of the Kalpoe attorneys who has seen the evidence and the attorney says there's nothing new at all...just prosecutors putting a new twist on evidence....consider the source: Kalpoe attorney.

It was said the Kalpoes didn't have an attorney present at their hearing on Friday and now they are saying their attorney has seen the evidence.  When did this happen?  Joe Tacopina or his associate said yesterday that he would know what the evidence was on Sunday.  They said they could not get a judge to come in on the weekend for Joran so his hearing would be on Monday.  I am becoming worried that this is all a setup and the three punks know their roles.  First they said Joran was angry and then we see him smiling and laughing at the airport.  We have Anita crying foul.  If she is so mad then go run to Greta and have an interview with her instead of leaking her lies to her best friend Julia Renfro and then Julia leaking what she said on the internet.  Anita knew to run to Greta and demand a meeting with Beth when they were on the island.

I still not convinced but I'm watching.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2007, 07:42:26 PM »

Cropped and blown to 300% and inverted.

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »

I clearly see it.. it's right under the arm band.

I wonder if Carpe can do something with that.

We are still talking about the necklace...right?  Because I don't 'clearly' see anything under the arm band.  I do think I see something under the wristband and it looks more like one of those elastic pontail ties than a necklace.  But...it's not really that clear to me.  Has it ever been confirmed, other than this pic, whether or not Natalee wore a necklace to CnC's that night and if so has it been confirmed that this necklace has or has not been found?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #318 on: November 25, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »

Phil Keating on FOX news (just now) said he's been trying to find out about the new evidence and the prosecutor just won't go there; however, he did talk with one of the Kalpoe attorneys who has seen the evidence and the attorney says there's nothing new at all...just prosecutors putting a new twist on evidence....consider the source: Kalpoe attorney.

It was said the Kalpoes didn't have an attorney present at their hearing on Friday and now they are saying their attorney has seen the evidence.  When did this happen?  Joe Tacopina or his associate said yesterday that he would know what the evidence was on Sunday.  They said they could not get a judge to come in on the weekend for Joran so his hearing would be on Monday.  I am becoming worried that this is all a setup and the three punks know their roles.  First they said Joran was angry and then we see him smiling and laughing at the airport.  We have Anita crying foul.  If she is so mad then go run to Greta and have an interview with her instead of leaking her lies to her best friend Julia Renfro and then Julia leaking what she said on the internet.  Anita knew to run to Greta and demand a meeting with Beth when they were on the island.

I still not convinced but I'm watching.

Some things sure are not adding up, I agree. As far as the necklace goes...why would she be wearing it around her wrist? You guys lost me on that one. And I clearly do not see one on her neck.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 25, 2007, 07:45:37 PM »

IMO - Natalee is wearing a bracelet and earrings but no necklace

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.