May 01, 2024, 01:37:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225685 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 25, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

It seems as though I recall somewhere along the way that her necklace was missing, but not sure if I am correct about that.  I do not recall Beth having found i in the room in the baggage which she had.  Just wondering if someone might have taken it from her room or it was in her "change purse" that Beth described her having with her money, room key, etc.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: November 25, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »

Rob it doesn't look like she had it on ????

A picture says a thousand words. 

Well, now....wonder why it's missing?

I clearly see it.. it's right under the arm band.

I wonder if Carpe can do something with that.

I thought we were talking about a necklace.

MAYBE I GOT CONFUZZLED???? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: November 25, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »

Rob - the question is necklace, not bracelet. 

Klaas, ok, I got it now. Razz I said the necklace is missing, and then I thought we were talking about a bracelet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »

That ole coffeepot was spouting about the missing necklace as far back as August 2005.......

If I remember correctly,  Charli is the lady that owns that possessed pot Shocked

I never got into "the pot" enough to know who owned it.  Brian and that one were a little too much for me.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2007, 08:21:06 PM »

Is anyone listening to Fox?  I just missed Bo Dietl, Phil K, etc.  I turned the audio down and cleaned the house, have lost my remote and neither one of my TVs works without the "dedicated" remote.   Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 25, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »

That ole coffeepot was spouting about the missing necklace as far back as August 2005.......

If I remember correctly,  Charli is the lady that owns that possessed pot Shocked

I never got into "the pot" enough to know who owned it.  Brian and that one were a little too much for me.

Buckeye - I'm with you on that  Wink
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: November 25, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

This picture was from C&C"s I still don't see it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: November 25, 2007, 08:24:56 PM »

Could be a messenger style bag.  Those are popular in Europe and I've seen some of them around in the U.S.  Sort of a "man purse"...

it certainly could be...as you say many men carry them in europe..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: November 25, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »

Is anyone listening to Fox?  I just missed Bo Dietl, Phil K, etc.  I turned the audio down and cleaned the house, have lost my remote and neither one of my TVs works without the "dedicated" remote.   Sad

They weren't involved in the piece it was just the reporter saying the same old then she cut him off and it was done

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 25, 2007, 08:26:15 PM »

Ditto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 25, 2007, 08:26:36 PM »

I hear you Smile  I did find their interpretation of Shango to be very interesting though.  I did read and couldn't find  where they posted info after it was known, like Brian did.  And one time, there was a reading there and within days it came true,  Kinda freaked me out a bit so I put my own coffeepot in the closet Shocked Laughing

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 25, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »

This picture was from C&C"s I still don't see it

I dont either Blonde.  Maybe its not something that they found.....If she didn't have it on, it makes sense she didn't lose it that night. 

BTW,  Nice to see you again  Very Happy

Maine, born and raised!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 25, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »

I have a nice collection of coffee pots but none have really spoken to me...the Corning Ware Blue Cornflower patterned one has on occasion been a bit on the "perky" side however....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

So am I to assume no one was watching Fox when Bo Dietl was on with Jeanine Pirro and Phil Keating?  Or there was just no there 'there.'

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »

The necklace Natalee was wear is missing. For who ever was asking.

thanks Rob

The only thing I remember about the necklace....was pure speculation that it was one of the items found while searching the dump.  It was speculated that the neclace and her room key were found in the dump.....does anyone else remember this?

I am behind... but, the roomkey and necklace weren't found in the dump unless it was after TES left... Red said they didn't find anything there... but toxic waste - which IMO, is about the entire affair... just toxic waste... I am spitting mad over tacky joe and his friends being allowed to spin this.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2007, 08:31:39 PM »

I hear you Smile  I did find their interpretation of Shango to be very interesting though.  I did read and couldn't find  where they posted info after it was known, like Brian did.  And one time, there was a reading there and within days it came true,  Kinda freaked me out a bit so I put my own coffeepot in the closet Shocked Laughing

OT...sorry for a moment...we have a peculator and it is loud...a couple weeks ago we had a power surge and some how the coffee pot started (it's on a timer) we woke to this terrible plop pop plop pot noise.....my husband grabbed the gun thinking someone surely must be trying to break in and ran into the kitchen and the dang coffee pot plopped and popped right off the counter...my husband nearly shot it!!.....the coffeepot ghost was too much for me!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »

I have a nice collection of coffee pots but none have really spoken to me...the Corning Ware Blue Cornflower patterned one has on occasion been a bit on the "perky" side however....

Laughing Laughing
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2007, 08:32:43 PM »

LOL.  I think to get a talking on you have to shell out the big bucks.  Probably a Bunn or something like that.  Oh...and I think the talking ones really appreciate it if you ground your own coffee beans when brewing your morning go juice.  That's probably why most of us can't get a good conversation out of our pots.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2007, 08:33:07 PM »

So am I to assume no one was watching Fox when Bo Dietl was on with Jeanine Pirro and Phil Keating?  Or there was just no there 'there.'

Tyler...sorry  I meant to respond....I didn't have it on...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2007, 08:33:08 PM »

Sorry, not on here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.