May 01, 2024, 03:30:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225707 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

ya think Paulus owns one of those "Cones of Silence" (like from "Get Smart")?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:26 PM »

Klass,
Are you going to bring the Poll over to this thread?

I'm not sure I can move it...let me try.

OK - as far as I can tell I can't move the poll over here.  Should I just start a new one and people can revote?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »

Ok... I'm confused as usual..

in the last thread  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2383.760  page 39
******* posted some from RU

Unlike in local media suggested the new research is not obtained by infiltration of the friends of the suspects. "Infiltration would also have little meaning," explains one at the first investigation detective.

the source in in Dutch...  http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1   
which does contain "onderzoeksmateriaal niet verkregen door infiltratie" which babblefish says is "research material did not obtain by infiltration"

As far as the wire taps... I saw some where that a magistrate had to approve them.. So recording conversations in the 1st few days  would have been impossilbe.( ) JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 01:00:04 PM »

Oh, Blah, I know exactly where you are coming from. That's why I'm very careful to say SO FAR! I am sincerely impressed with this prosecutor, but my toes curled when Joran was sent back to Aruba, and when K2 were put before an Aruban judge. This I am sure of: if the judges let these guys go in the face of more compelling evidence than there was, there will be fall out. They really are taking a risk.

And call it whatever, this prosecutor does not in any way seem "slimy", or a spin master. He's the only one in the case that hasn't. It's an impression, and I know that can be misleading, but it's a strong impression, and I think I share that opinion with lots of others.  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »

I think this scenario is quite likely:
They might not have had incriminating wiretaps against Paulus until this past Wednesday when Joran was re-arrested. It would be VERY interesting to see the content of Paulus' conversations (and with whom) since then!!!

If Paulus had any kind of brain, he would not speak on the phone at all during this time, rather meet with anybody he needs to speak with about this case in a private location...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »

All three suspects are being held in separate police stations. They are not allowed visitors. Joran's hearing will be at an undisclosed location tomorrow. FOX NEWS

Fox is doing live updates hourly.

Guess whoever Destiny spoke to yesterday was either another liar or just completely misinformed...

Bring Natalee home...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »

Ok... I'm confused as usual..

in the last thread  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2383.760  page 39
******* posted some from RU

Unlike in local media suggested the new research is not obtained by infiltration of the friends of the suspects. "Infiltration would also have little meaning," explains one at the first investigation detective.

the source in in Dutch...  http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1   
which does contain "onderzoeksmateriaal niet verkregen door infiltratie" which babblefish says is "research material did not obtain by infiltration"

As far as the wire taps... I saw some where that a magistrate had to approve them.. So recording conversations in the 1st few days  would have been impossilbe.( ) JMO of course
A couple of things here --
(1) ALE always claimed that the 3 WERE trailed/surveiled the first few days.
(2) There has always been a rumor that Paulus was already being wire-tapped BEFORE Natalee went missing (perhaps by DEA)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »

Coverup

"Finally, an admission that the three were never asked any difficult or follow-up questions in their previous "interrogations".  The statements were not accurately recorded in the PV's (lame ass "summaries" they were).  Information from the questioning was not written down or otherwise mentioned because someone made the executive decision that it was not relevant."

If this isn't a clear admission of a coverup I don't know what is.

That has been obvious since the very beginning. So many holes in that first Investigation and they will never ever be able to explain it without confirming that it was a coverup and not idiots at work.

We have questioned from the beginning how eight hours of alleged interrogation resulted in two pages of statement.  So now we know.  It was just as we suspected.  They just typed down at the end of the day what the interrogator wanted to.  Not very professional or even legal I would think.

And I can just see some Aruban with the earphones on fast asleep while supposedly tapping phones.  But the fact the Dutch listend to that seems to indicate they are serious.  Yes, it is an admission of sorts of a cover up in a way.  At least a lame attempt at investigating by ALE, lamest I have ever seen in fact to ignore what the suspects said.

They would just have let this slide into oblivion if they were not at least seriously trying, Blah, IMO.  ITA - I tend to agree.  Have you watched Mos on TV interviews?  He may be fooling me but he doesn't look like the type that plays games.  I don't think he would hesitate to throw Paulus in the slammer if he crosses the line in trying to contact Sporter, either.  Note Paulus said he had the right but is reportedly not trying to do so for some odd reason.

Wonder what Joran the Teenaged Alcoholic would give for a nice stiff drink about now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »

All three suspects are being held in separate police stations. They are not allowed visitors. Joran's hearing will be at an undisclosed location tomorrow. FOX NEWS

Fox is doing live updates hourly.

Guess whoever Destiny spoke to yesterday was either another liar or just completely misinformed...

Couldn't vouch for either story, Mishy. I'm just relaying what was said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:    Laughing

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/story.php?id=57317
crazybabyborg
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »

There was a different picture of Joran at the airport on FOX. No, you couldn't see handcuffs, but he was standing and his hands were behind his back. It was taking head on and it looked possible that he was in handcuffs.

If he was I want to see him in handcuffs!!!  Very Happy
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »

The monkey next door talked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 01:12:51 PM »

Klass,

OK - as far as I can tell I can't move the poll over here.  Should I just start a new one and people can revote?

Well, I don't know.  I likes the fact so many had voted since there are those who claim there are only eight of us here.  You know best!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

The candles are going out again. Please light a candle for Natalee, her family, TES, and all of those working for a resolution in this case. 

Done.  Thanks for the reminder.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 01:13:08 PM »

Mico the Monkey or Freddy  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 01:14:05 PM »

Klass,

Well, I don't know.  I likes the fact so many had voted since there are those who claim there are only eight of us here.  You know best!

I can do a screen capture of the old poll and start a new poll.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 01:14:20 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:    Laughing

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/story.php?id=57317

Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 01:14:26 PM »

cheers

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »

Coverup

"Finally, an admission that the three were never asked any difficult or follow-up questions in their previous "interrogations".  The statements were not accurately recorded in the PV's (lame ass "summaries" they were).  Information from the questioning was not written down or otherwise mentioned because someone made the executive decision that it was not relevant."

If this isn't a clear admission of a coverup I don't know what is.

That has been obvious since the very beginning. So many holes in that first Investigation and they will never ever be able to explain it without confirming that it was a coverup and not idiots at work.

We have questioned from the beginning how eight hours of alleged interrogation resulted in two pages of statement.  So now we know.  It was just as we suspected.  They just typed down at the end of the day what the interrogator wanted to.  Not very professional or even legal I would think.

And I can just see some Aruban with the earphones on fast asleep while supposedly tapping phones.  But the fact the Dutch listend to that seems to indicate they are serious.  Yes, it is an admission of sorts of a cover up in a way.  At least a lame attempt at investigating by ALE, lamest I have ever seen in fact to ignore what the suspects said.

They would just have let this slide into oblivion if they were not at least seriously trying, Blah, IMO.  ITA - I tend to agree.  Have you watched Mos on TV interviews?  He may be fooling me but he doesn't look like the type that plays games.  I don't think he would hesitate to throw Paulus in the slammer if he crosses the line in trying to contact Sporter, either.  Note Paulus said he had the right but is reportedly not trying to do so for some odd reason.

Wonder what Joran the Teenaged Alcoholic would give for a nice stiff drink about now?

Anna,
I have seen 2 short interviews of Mos.  I tend to agree that he could possibly be a good guy.  I especially like the fact that he is talking to the press directly rather than sending out the circus clowns (shipper, cohen, etc..)

But with that said, this is still Aruba and we have seen it all before.  Not a single person on that island has turned out to be anything but a lying POS. 

It could turn out that Mos is the only good guy on the island, but that still doesnt do anyone much good if he has to go in front of corrupt judge friends of the van der sloots.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2007, 01:15:57 PM »

I would just start a whole new "updated" poll with every new thread -- our opinions change with each day anyways!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.