April 30, 2024, 03:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225544 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: November 25, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »

Rob, just wondering if they are trying to keep this a secret how you got the information.  If it needs to be a secret is it a good thing for you to be stating that here?

Casa - there are more people than he can imagine that have witnessed him drugging girls. This one came forward.

Thanks Rob!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:00 PM »

Rob it doesn't look like she had it on ????

O/T

I wonder if anybody has been able to come up with a fishnet that resembles the top that Natalee was wearing on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++++++

EDITED

Janet, here is a link to the front page that was done on the fishnet.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »

heheheheh..... K2 lawyer must be on crack

they have different lawyers

one lawyer doesnt know what the other lawyer knows or has  been told by DUTCH TEAM  Cool Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 25, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »

TS- Wouldn't you love to know who picked up the tab for Joran's press conference and send-off party to Holland? And who greased Judge Smid's palms?

Yes, I would love to know which alphabet group in Aruba paid for all of that.  ATA/ATHA or whatever those letters are.

Probably arranged by the now defunct Strategic Cover-up Task Force (SCTF) they saw fit to put together just days after Natalee disappeared. It is amazing how fast they knew they had a public relations dilemma on their hands. What is it that cheesy clairvoyant posted just a week after the night he supposedly helped the family find the Sloot house, " there will be far reaching implications"? Charles must have known there were some crooked sonuvabitches involved.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #424 on: November 25, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmm.....just thinking, I wonder if ny of this has to do with that (ALE) stolen laptop that was found in....ummmmm...dang, I forget where...remember??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 25, 2007, 09:45:08 PM »

Thanks San

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmm.....just thinking, I wonder if ny of this has to do with that (ALE) stolen laptop that was found in....ummmmm...dang, I forget where...remember??

AHHH...here it is
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/12/kpld-from-the-netherlands-computer-lap-top-stolen-recovered-in-dominican-republic/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »

Venezuela I think.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: November 25, 2007, 09:47:07 PM »

Here's one you can add, Rob:

New York (2) – In a decision that caused a federal judge to respond "I’ve never seen this before," a Brooklyn jury found Westley "The Kid" Paloscio guilty of two counts gambling, but deadlocked on a murder charge against him. Paloscio, described as a "Staten Island bookmaker" with links to New Jersey’s DeCavalcante Family, was accused of luring Joseph "Joey O" Masella to a parking lot where mob associate Anthony Grecco shot him to death. In 1999 Paloscio was one of 39 people arrested in a massive indictment of the DeCavalcante Family. So far he is the only one to stand trial. During jury deliberations the jury foreman allegedly told the other jurors that Paloscio’s attorney, Joseph Tacopina, was "wearing $2,000 suits and I wouldn’t be surprised if the mob is paying for his defense."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 25, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »

TS- Wouldn't you love to know who picked up the tab for Joran's press conference and send-off party to Holland? And who greased Judge Smid's palms?

Yes, I would love to know which alphabet group in Aruba paid for all of that.  ATA/ATHA or whatever those letters are.

Probably arranged by the now defunct Strategic Cover-up Task Force (SCTF) they saw fit to put together just days after Natalee disappeared. It is amazing how fast they knew they had a public relations dilemma on their hands. What is it that cheesy clairvoyant posted just a week after the night he supposedly helped the family find the Sloot house, " there will be far reaching implications"? Charles must have known there were some crooked sonuvabitches involved.

Ugh!  Charles Croes!  What a slimeball!!!  I think he was involved in tipping off the Sloots.

I think Aruba is very familiar with how they want to handle any disgruntled tourist.  They mistreated the families of Max DeVries and Buddy Larson.  They had planned to do the same with Natalee's family, but apparently all the elements didn't fall into place quick enough because Beth showed up way to soon.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 25, 2007, 09:48:14 PM »

Ok... Just making a post & run... May even be Off / Topic

During my Nap  I had the nightmare of nightmares...

Joran was not held over for the 8 days... the K's appeal was granted because of it and the Dutch threw in the towel by Friday.

Case is NOT closed but there are no longer any "suspects" as defined by Dutch law.  Case file is still & will reamain open so no details of the investigtion can be released until the investiagtion is closed.

This was worse than any Hitchcock movie I ever saw.

I do hope / pray  that by Wed/Thur.  that seveal more are detained... But we are talking about Aruba... where everyone knows everone  and brick walls are being built, again.

Later Monkeys
SeeYaByeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: November 25, 2007, 09:49:27 PM »

Janet....here is a photo of REAL fishnet

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »

Ok... Just making a post & run... May even be Off / Topic

During my Nap  I had the nightmare of nightmares...

Joran was not held over for the 8 days... the K's appeal was granted because of it and the Dutch threw in the towel by Friday.

Case is NOT closed but there are no longer any "suspects" as defined by Dutch law.  Case file is still & will reamain open so no details of the investigtion can be released until the investiagtion is closed.

This was worse than any Hitchcock movie I ever saw.

I do hope / pray  that by Wed/Thur.  that seveal more are detained... But we are talking about Aruba... where everyone knows everone  and brick walls are being built, again.

Later Monkeys
SeeYaByeeee

OF

my dream is totally opposite

so, things are back to even

Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:54 PM »

Dominican Republic IIRC

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: November 25, 2007, 09:51:56 PM »

AHHH...here it is
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/12/kpld-from-the-netherlands-computer-lap-top-stolen-recovered-in-dominican-republic/

should have known you would have found the answer...lol Very Happy

+++

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: November 25, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

Quote from: Rob on Today at 04:09:55 PM
"you'll be shocked who this is when I reveal it at the end of the case. The very very end... When Joran and his crew can not harm him / her."

Rob, are you kidding?  The last time around you said you had all the answers and all the connections but it turned out you were wrong. Now you've found a secret source again?!

I have zero faith in what you say.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: November 25, 2007, 09:53:24 PM »

Here's one you can add, Rob:

New York (2) – In a decision that caused a federal judge to respond "I’ve never seen this before," a Brooklyn jury found Westley "The Kid" Paloscio guilty of two counts gambling, but deadlocked on a murder charge against him. Paloscio, described as a "Staten Island bookmaker" with links to New Jersey’s DeCavalcante Family, was accused of luring Joseph "Joey O" Masella to a parking lot where mob associate Anthony Grecco shot him to death. In 1999 Paloscio was one of 39 people arrested in a massive indictment of the DeCavalcante Family. So far he is the only one to stand trial. During jury deliberations the jury foreman allegedly told the other jurors that Paloscio’s attorney, Joseph Tacopina, was "wearing $2,000 suits and I wouldn’t be surprised if the mob is paying for his defense."

nice find Dayhiker. And a possible (ahemmmm) link to a crime family. Sweet.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 25, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/superlawyer.pdf

Joseph Tacopina is the founder of Joseph
Tacopina, P.C., a Manhattan-based firm
that focuses on criminal, civil, and securities
litigation. Fluent in Italian, Tacopina
has an international office in Milan, Italy.
According to USA Today, Tacopina is one
of a handful of elite powerhouse defense
attorneys who has risen to the “pinnacle
of prominence.” Tacopina’s courtroom
charm, slick lawyering, and handsome

-snipped-

why does he need a office in Milan? and I also notice he only has 80 cases listed on that PDF. Also, he must have a Italian Law License. I'm not sure if some countries give a reciprocal license. I doubt it, he probably passed the bar.

http://tinyurl.com/2vxyfk

Here he is involved in the LOUIMA TRIAL - very high profile. Published: June 3, 1999

-snipped-

A lawyer for Officer Wiese, Joseph Tacopina, said that another reason for Mr. Louima to make up the story about being beaten in the police car was that he was so angry over the torture that ''he wanted everyone or anyone who had anything to do with his arrest that night to pay.''

http://tinyurl.com/36uzhr

Here he is involved in also in the Louima trial

JOSEPH TACOPINA -- Mr. Tacopina, 32, represents Officer Thomas Wiese. He is a former assistant district attorney in Brooklyn who, in private practice, has represented defendants charged with white-collar crimes as well as police officers.

Sopranos actor trial - Published: October 17, 2007

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/10/17/arts/NA-A-E-CEL-US-Sopranos-Suspect.php

The statements were made shortly after the December 2005 shooting of Officer Daniel Enchautegui. Brancato, known for playing an aspiring mobster in HBO's "The Sopranos," is alleged to have told investigators co-defendant Steven Armento shot the officer, though Brancato urged him not to.

"You think I'm in a lot of trouble?" the actor allegedly asked after telling officers he did not have a gun.

His lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said Brancato was sedated and "could barely speak" when he was questioned.

Rutgers Basketball suit - September 12, 2007

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09122007/news/regionalnews/imus_suit_dropped.htm

A Rutgers basketball player who sued radio host Don Imus for calling her team "nappy-headed hos" has dropped the defamation case less than a month after filing it, The Post has learned.

Kia Vaughn gave no explanation in her "voluntary discontinuance" of the suit against Imus, his sidekick, Bernard McGuirk, and corporate radio and television partners, which she submitted Thursday in Bronx Supreme Court. Her lawyer could not be reached for comment, and Imus' lawyer declined to comment.

McGuirk's high-powered lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said the suit had no chance of succeeding had Vaughn pursued it.

-snipped-

http://www.reuters.com/article/fundsFundsNews/idUSN1516518320070315

U.S. stock analyst charged in property fraud case - NEW YORK, March 15 2007

-snipped-

Spyro Contogouris was charged in U.S. district court with mortgaging a property belonging to his employers, who are unnamed in the indictment, and pocketing the money, the U.S. Attorney's office said in an indictment made public on Thursday.

-snipped-

Contogouris's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said his client maintained his innocence.

http://tinyurl.com/2llkhk

Friday, March 23, 2007

Did Houdini fail to escape from murderous bunch?

NEW YORK — For all his death-defying stunts, Harry Houdini couldn’t escape the Grim Reaper: He died on Halloween 1926, apparently from a punch to the stomach that ruptured his appendix.

-snipped-

Houdini’s family scheduled a news conference for today to give details on the plans. New York lawyer Joseph Tacopina is helping to clear any legal hurdles for the exhumation.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/12/21/business/nydiamond.php

Leading diamond appraiser in bribery inquiry -  DECEMBER 21, 2005

NEW YORK: Federal prosecutors are gathering information about a bribery scandal at a Manhattan diamond-grading laboratory known as the United States' most trusted evaluator of precious gemstones, people close to the inquiry said.

Pincione's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said Monday that his client was in Saudi Arabia and unavailable for comment. Tacopina declined to discuss the case, other than to say that he was negotiating a settlement with the institute.

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/notable.html

Notable case load from Tacopina and Spiegel

van der Sloot:
Commissioner Kerik:
Michael Jackson:
Abner Louima:
Melanie McGuire:
Lillo Brancato
NY Post Page Six Scandal:
Georgio Chinaglia:
Kodak Bribery Scandal:
Sticky Fingaz :
Mouseketeer Charged with Securities Fraud:
Sex Charges Dropped Against Karate Instructor:
Infamous Body Snatchers Case:
NYC Councilman Charged With Receiving A Bribe:
Salvador Dali Theft:
Brooklyn Judge Indicted:
Parmalat - Corporate Fraud:
Gym Teacher Sex Abuse:
Lexington Capital Securities Fraud:
First United Securities:
Doctors Cleared of Insurance Fraud:
MTA Plumbing Fraud Case:
Police Lieutenant Charged with RICO:
Police Officer Charged With Civil Rights Violations (Morgue Boys Case):
Staten Island Police Sergeant Cleared of Rape:
Lawyer Accused of Theft:
S.G. Cowen:

Civil cases -

Civil Cases:

Imette St. Guillen:

Diana Bianchi:

Discrimination Suit Against Time Warner:

GIA Bribery Scandal:

Suing Prominent Rabbi and Prestigious Synagogue:

Julie's Law:

Houdini Exhumation:

Suing Prestigious Jeweler:

Century 21:

Banana Republic:

Lesbian Police Officer Civil Rights Trial:

Stripper Civil Rights Action:

Waitresses Fired Because of Their Weight:

Bar Sued for Assaulting Patron:

Fasarakis:

Wrongful Death Lawsuit:
Family of New York City Department of Transportation worker files suit over the tragic death of their loved one. Read Article(pdf)

Motors Cristalli, S.R.L.:

Construction Worker Killed at Job Site:

Sexual Harassment Suit Against New York Methodist Hospital:

Kidnapping Lawsuit:
Representing brothers who were kidnapped at knife point by prominent member of New Jersey Community.

Infinity Radio Disc Jockey Lawsuit:
Representing station disc jockey in lawsuit against broadcasting giant.

whew - that wore me out!!!

That's all I have right now.

Since his client list resembles that of Johnny Cochran, perhaps they will meet again soon.  Not wishing anything bad on anyone.  Just saying the world would be a better place, a better place, the world would be a better place...

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: November 25, 2007, 09:55:32 PM »

Quote from: Rob on Today at 04:09:55 PM
"you'll be shocked who this is when I reveal it at the end of the case. The very very end... When Joran and his crew can not harm him / her."

Rob, are you kidding?  The last time around you said you had all the answers and all the connections but it turned out you were wrong. Now you've found a secret source again?!

I have zero faith in what you say.

wanna give me an instance? so I may respond?

You seem to chime in when ever you have an issue with me.. so it's go time!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

Janet....here is a photo of REAL fishnet

Thanks Nut.

The color is very similar to the top of Natalee's dress ... maybe ... just maybe ... the park ranger was holding a some fishnetting.

On the other hand ... why would the park ranger even bother picking up any fishnetting?

When there is no longer trust ... even the truth is not believed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.