April 30, 2024, 08:47:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225631 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 25, 2007, 10:02:03 PM »

The Line Up on FOX will be doing a segment on Natalee's case tonight.  They are doing a segment on Stacy Peterson right now.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 25, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TIME IN THE CASE.  IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT SOMEONE HAS TO SAY PLEASE SKIP OVER THEIR POST.  WE ALL DON'T AGREE ON EVERYTHING.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 25, 2007, 10:02:50 PM »

FYI - I notice Scrux has taken down the Skeeter's video from the front page, for now anyway.  Maybe Roger and Jon//Shiz don't want to push the issue now?   Wink Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 25, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »

Thank you San!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 25, 2007, 10:03:54 PM »

FYI - I notice Scrux has taken down the Skeeter's video from the front page, for now anyway.  Maybe Roger and Jon//Shiz don't want to push the issue now?   Wink Laughing

Interesting...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 25, 2007, 10:05:00 PM »

The Line Up on FOX will be doing a segment on Natalee's case tonight.  They are doing a segment on Stacy Peterson right now.

Thanks TS - By the way, I just approved someone for membership today that has registered with the nickname Truth Seeker.  I'll see if I can get them to change it if they actually start posting.  Sometimes people register and never post.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 25, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »

Laughing Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 25, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

Thanks TS - By the way, I just approved someone for membership today that has registered with the nickname Truth Seeker.  I'll see if I can get them to change it if they actually start posting.  Sometimes people register and never post.

Thanks class.  I wouldn't want people thinking that I am on here talking to myself.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »

I guess it was a hit and run - just like want she pulled in the Madeleine thread. I should have confronted it all the way back then, but just let it slide.

First of all - I have never said I know everything. Only God, Natalee and maybe Mos know everything. I still post and have an interest in the case because a young person was denied her justice. A little girl we have all come to know and love... and of course her family. We are all still looking for the answers.

As for connections. I have shared all the info that I could - when I could. Unless someone told me not to share it. I have shared more info and have promised to share all I know at some point. Not everyone has made that pledge.

I made alot of calls, send alot of emails, did alot of stuff out of the goodness of my heart. Not for any rewards or any kind of gain. If that makes some uncomfortable -oh well. I tried to make a difference. I don't critique anyone's effort. Did you anyone ever notice that? I don't put anyone down. I have better things to do.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:19 PM »

Thanks Klass.  I wouldn't want people thinking that I am on here talking to myself.

self edit class - Klass.  (not that you don't have a lot of class mind you)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:27 PM »

Thanks class.  I wouldn't want people thinking that I am on here talking to myself.

LOL..I know!  I almost didn't approve them but figured that wouldn't be fair either.  Well figure something out  Very Happy
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »

TS- Wouldn't you love to know who picked up the tab for Joran's press conference and send-off party to Holland? And who greased Judge Smid's palms?

Yes, I would love to know which alphabet group in Aruba paid for all of that.  ATA/ATHA or whatever those letters are.

Probably arranged by the now defunct Strategic Cover-up Task Force (SCTF) they saw fit to put together just days after Natalee disappeared. It is amazing how fast they knew they had a public relations dilemma on their hands. What is it that cheesy clairvoyant posted just a week after the night he supposedly helped the family find the Sloot house, " there will be far reaching implications"? Charles must have known there were some crooked sonuvabitches involved.

Ugh!  Charles Croes!  What a slimeball!!!  I think he was involved in tipping off the Sloots.

I think Aruba is very familiar with how they want to handle any disgruntled tourist.  They mistreated the families of Max DeVries and Buddy Larson.  They had planned to do the same with Natalee's family, but apparently all the elements didn't fall into place quick enough because Beth showed up way to soon.

Big difference.  They took on Beth Holloway-Twitty.  Huge difference in the average person and Beth.  Beth has more tenacity and more wherewithal than that whole island.  She has held ALE's feet to the fire and hopefully,  soon she can serve them their own crow they have been keeping at bay.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 25, 2007, 10:08:16 PM »

Hope it is not that surfer-dude correspondent that FOX has been using. Total Zero.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: November 25, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »

Good night everyone . . .my pleasure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2007, 10:08:26 PM »

Rob - just drop it please
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 25, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »

Hope it is not that surfer-dude correspondent that FOX has been using. Total Zero.

I think it will be him.  I don't think they have anyone else down there right now.  Greta should be there tomorrow so we may not see much of that guy anymore.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 25, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »

Good night everyone . . .my pleasure.

Goodnight Rob.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 25, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »

Hi Rob, hang in there!

Hello too to all of our Monkeys who are back in the saddle again after so LONG we have waited for things to happen... Tyler! Angie!

I am still maintaining that IF the so-called Dutch system is working true to form here, that the arrests on Wednesday have RESET the clock and that there is now basically ANOTHER 2-year period by which to lay the charges connected with this 2-8-8-30-60 detention series... at least that's so IF I am understanding it correctly. It is a start-over of the whole case because it is based on NEW evidence and because there never were any charges filed or trial started. I see the 12/31 "deadline" as being out the window entirely with this new development!

Rob or anyone else, what say you?

Still catching up on the explosion of posts over the last 4 days. Klaas, it's a whole new ball game now and I expect to be "delayed" even more in accomplishing the mission I have undertaken for you and Dugga...   Wink ... but rest assured I have not forgotten y'all.

WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER.   

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 25, 2007, 10:11:44 PM »

I was wondering if anyone felt the same way about that as I do.  Thank you, Igs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: November 25, 2007, 10:13:53 PM »

From RU:

Daniel Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm   
Re: Is there really any new evidence?

prolific wrote:
The more we hear the more it sounds like another "family investigation" with "evidence" handed to authorities on a "silver platter".

Look at all the people who are claiming to have had an influence and role in the news arrests.
JQK
Art Wood
Hodges
TJ Ward

Those vultures will keep circling Natalee's dead body forever. They've received amazing amounts of airtime these past years, but none of those self-important idiots has ever contributed anything to the investigation. They've produced nothing but mumbo-jumbo - they are simply irrelevant to the case. Even Beth Twitty is irrelevant to the investigation (except for her doing a terrific job keeping it in the public eye). I don't understand why you're listening to those people, let alone take any of their silly claims seriously.

I disagree that the prosecution might be putting on a show. That wouldn't be in their or Aruba's interest at all, and the kids couldn't have been re-arrested in the first place if there was no significant new evidence. I don't see any agenda behind Hans Mos' honoring interview requests. He's been a spokesperson for the Dutch Department of Justice, he knows the ropes, so why should he refuse them..

This week's objective in the Justice Department is to get the Kalpoes to crack and to testify against Joran. And I think the odds are good that they'll succeed this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.