April 30, 2024, 04:32:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225566 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 25, 2007, 10:15:20 PM »

The following segment was taken from the New York lawsuit filed  against Paulus and Joran van der Sloot by Beth and Dave.  Jane Doe's account is sooo similar to the the theories that abound in regard to the the Natalee Holloway case.

Is this one of the "twenty" times when nothing ever happened that Joran was referring to in the Greta interview?

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

HELEN LEJUEZ - ARUBAN ATTORNEY

Affidavid of C. Helen Lejuez

<snipped>

5. ... Miss Doe told me that she was coming forward at that time because she had had an experience that might be similar to Natalee's experience.

6. Miss Doe informed me that, one evening during early in 2005, she met Joran van der Sloot at Carlos'n Charlie's nightclub in Aruba.

7. Miss Doe told me that, over the course of the night, Joran van der Sloot gave her several alcoholic beverages. Miss Doe further stated that she believes that Joran van der Sloot placed some kind of narcotic substance in one of her drinks. The reason she believes she was drugged is that her level of intoxication was greatly disportionate to the amount of alcohol that she consumed.

8. Later that night, according to Miss Doe, Joran Van der Sloot brought Miss Doe back to his apartment, adjacent to his parent's house.

9. Miss Doe then told me that she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot as she faded in and out of conciousness, At no time did Miss Doe consent to any sexual contact with Joran van der Sloot.

10. Miss Doe advised me that, shortly after she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot, she learned that two other young women, ages 16 and 17, suffered attacks by Joran van der Sloot under similar circumstances.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba.

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »

I think the 2-year deadline is a figment of everyone's imagination.  It doesn't exist.

The surfer dude needs to go.

I hope the boys are enjoying their time in solitary.  It's only going to get worse from here.

Good night Rob and all the Monkeys.  
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 25, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »

Hi Hotshot - I knew you had ties to Aruba but wasn't aware that you knew Joran personally.  Do you think he's guilty?  Just ignore me if you don't want to answer!! :wink:
Do I think he is guilty?  Hmmmmm, would I be here if I didn't?  I think that what ever happened was a mistake, but had 911 been called, things would have been alot different then they are now.  However, they didn't, and chit is going to keep hitting the fan until the real truth comes out (hoping).  I wasn't ignoring you BTW, my daughter took over the computer  Wink

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 25, 2007, 10:17:56 PM »

Hi Hotshot - I knew you had ties to Aruba but wasn't aware that you knew Joran personally.  Do you think he's guilty?  Just ignore me if you don't want to answer!! :wink:
Do I think he is guilty?  Hmmmmm, would I be here if I didn't?  I think that what ever happened was a mistake, but had 911 been called, things would have been alot different then they are now.  However, they didn't, and chit is going to keep hitting the fan until the real truth comes out (hoping).  I wasn't ignoring you BTW, my daughter took over the computer  Wink

hi HOTSHOT
i didnt know you knew him either  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:13 PM »

I think the 2-year deadline is a figment of everyone's imagination.  It doesn't exist.

I hope the boys are enjoying their time in solitary.  It's only going to get worse from here.

Goodnight Annie.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:24 PM »

Klaas, i saw Daniel posting some yesterday. Same stuff. If the PROS did not have anything compelling - they would have never been able to arrest again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »

Klaas, i saw Daniel posting some yesterday. Same stuff. If the PROS did not have anything compelling - they would have never been able to arrest again.

Exactly!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2007, 10:19:18 PM »

The Line Up on FOX will be doing a segment on Natalee's case tonight.  They are doing a segment on Stacy Peterson right now.

Hope it is not that surfer-dude correspondent that FOX has been using. Total Zero.

I was wondering if anyone felt the same way about that as I do.  Thank you, Igs.

Are you talking about the blonde guy with curly hair.  I think he is doing a great job!  Havent seen anything he has done wrong.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 25, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »

Well I figured you probably thought he was a teeny bit guilty...but was more interested in your theory of the whole thing.  Ever since I heard on the news that his story was that Natalee fell in front of the hotel and refused his help in getting up, I've thought he was guilty.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 25, 2007, 10:21:08 PM »

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 25, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »

From RU:

Daniel Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm   
Re: Is there really any new evidence?

prolific wrote:
The more we hear the more it sounds like another "family investigation" with "evidence" handed to authorities on a "silver platter".

Look at all the people who are claiming to have had an influence and role in the news arrests.
JQK
Art Wood
Hodges
TJ Ward

Those vultures will keep circling Natalee's dead body forever. They've received amazing amounts of airtime these past years, but none of those self-important idiots has ever contributed anything to the investigation. They've produced nothing but mumbo-jumbo - they are simply irrelevant to the case. Even Beth Twitty is irrelevant to the investigation (except for her doing a terrific job keeping it in the public eye). I don't understand why you're listening to those people, let alone take any of their silly claims seriously.

I disagree that the prosecution might be putting on a show. That wouldn't be in their or Aruba's interest at all, and the kids couldn't have been re-arrested in the first place if there was no significant new evidence. I don't see any agenda behind Hans Mos' honoring interview requests. He's been a spokesperson for the Dutch Department of Justice, he knows the ropes, so why should he refuse them..

This week's objective in the Justice Department is to get the Kalpoes to crack and to testify against Joran. And I think the odds are good that they'll succeed this time.

Daniel, look at the refugees  :lol:ou so admire and then their hero, Joe Tacopino.  What has he contributed toward justice?  Yeah, I thought that would bring up a stutter or two.  Been to NYC lately?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 25, 2007, 10:24:18 PM »

The Line Up on FOX will be doing a segment on Natalee's case tonight.  They are doing a segment on Stacy Peterson right now.

Hope it is not that surfer-dude correspondent that FOX has been using. Total Zero.

I was wondering if anyone felt the same way about that as I do.  Thank you, Igs.

That guy is terrible.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

Hey all ya'll!

I haven't seen so many folks here in a while.

My 'had enough of this $hit' is full.

aruba needs to 'fix this', return this Child to her parents, sentence the guilty, or else.

Enough said.

Existence is futile.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 25, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »

Up next on Fox after commercial Holloway Case.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 25, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

Annie, I never have taken the 2-year deal seriously anyway. I think now though that we are looking at this thing going on as long as it takes and there won't be any funny business to try to stop investigating.

Sometimes one person can make a difference and maybe this Mos character is the guy.

I wonder what may have happened behind the scenes that has caused Joran's charmed existence and bulletproof status to suddenly vanish. Hmmm...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »

Holy Toledo - My eyeball just reappeared@!  I'm on hubby's laptop which is why I've been posting incognito.   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »

Igs,

The Kalpoe attorneys have not seen THE EVIDENCE.  They have only seen SOME of THE Evidence.  Remember Mos only has to provide enough to keep their sorry scrawny asses in jail.  Why would he blow it all on the first appearance before the judge?

I tend to think that he will release only enough to keep the suspects behind bars until he is ready to proceed with hopefully charges and a conviction in trial.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:18 PM »

That guy is terrible.
The guy was probably the only one to "volunteer" to go during the holiday weekend. Look for Greta to replace him tomorrow. ..
 Wink chill out dudes/dudettes!

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »

Kimberley Guilfoyle doing a reprise of the case.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 25, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »

Good to see Annie's eye around here again too!

The only real fear I have at this point would be if there was any move to exclude Joran and try to focus on K2. That would be too obviously a whitewash a la the SG's and is something we have expected all along.

I am STILL just marveling that Joran got re-arrested. I guess Mos really may be legit.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.