April 30, 2024, 10:51:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225659 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 25, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »

Klaas, i saw Daniel posting some yesterday. Same stuff. If the PROS did not have anything compelling - they would have never been able to arrest again.

Igs,

The Kalpoe attorneys have not seen THE EVIDENCE.  They have only seen SOME of THE Evidence.  Remember Mos only has to provide enough to keep their sorry scrawny asses in jail.  Why would he blow it all on the first appearance before the judge?

I tend to think that he will release only enough to keep the suspects behind bars until he is ready to proceed with hopefully charges and a conviction in trial.

MO

I agree Anna. Hope you don't think i was saying different.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 25, 2007, 10:34:34 PM »

I see nothing has changed.  Thank you for your answers to a legitimate question.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: November 25, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Watching Fox now. Nice summary.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 25, 2007, 10:35:40 PM »

Hi Hotshot - I knew you had ties to Aruba but wasn't aware that you knew Joran personally.  Do you think he's guilty?  Just ignore me if you don't want to answer!! :wink:
Do I think he is guilty?  Hmmmmm, would I be here if I didn't?  I think that what ever happened was a mistake, but had 911 been called, things would have been alot different then they are now.  However, they didn't, and chit is going to keep hitting the fan until the real truth comes out (hoping).  I wasn't ignoring you BTW, my daughter took over the computer  Wink

hi HOTSHOT
i didnt know you knew him either  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hey how ya been?  I only know him because of the investigation.  Like Rob, I too made alot of phone calls, and emails, not to mention joined those forums where the perps hung out.  Still there, and still plugging along even though I dont post alot.  It is my hopes to go to Aruba this coming week, to do some help with the search, but I may have to eat cerial, and sleep on the beach.  Funds are very low due to X-mas coming.  Wanna come and eat cerial with me?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 25, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »

BTW Port Valerie, your avatar is giving me the chills too. Way to go! How perfect that is...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: November 25, 2007, 10:36:09 PM »

Klaas, i saw Daniel posting some yesterday. Same stuff. If the PROS did not have anything compelling - they would have never been able to arrest again.

Igs,

The Kalpoe attorneys have not seen THE EVIDENCE.  They have only seen SOME of THE Evidence.  Remember Mos only has to provide enough to keep their sorry scrawny asses in jail.  Why would he blow it all on the first appearance before the judge?

I tend to think that he will release only enough to keep the suspects behind bars until he is ready to proceed with hopefully charges and a conviction in trial.

MO

eactly what i said, PLUS there are 2 different K2 lawyers

they are Crackheads

i didnt skerrrrrrrrr the girls last night -- i was too tired  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 25, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »

Igs,

MO

I agree Anna. Hope you don't think i was saying different.

No, I was concurring and adding to what you said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:08 PM »

From RU:

Daniel Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm   
Re: Is there really any new evidence?

This week's objective in the Justice Department is to get the Kalpoes to crack and to testify against Joran. And I think the odds are good that they'll succeed this time.[/color] 

Different playahs this time around. That article posted on the front page is very telling. There was no follow-up by the interrogators and they found some very important information in the original tapes that was said to be "irrelevant" by the crooked cops (Dennis Jacobs et all) actually was. Now they have those statements rectified and they can use them and this new evidence (wiretaps?) against them.

Crack the whip, Mos.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

Igs,

MO

I really pray you are right!  I don't want their attorneys to have all the evidence now.  Hang them by the short hairs later.  (um, klaas can I say that?)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

5 minutes to Midnight for Aruba's Cinderfellas.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 25, 2007, 10:38:22 PM »

Hi Hotshot - I knew you had ties to Aruba but wasn't aware that you knew Joran personally.  Do you think he's guilty?  Just ignore me if you don't want to answer!! :wink:
Do I think he is guilty?  Hmmmmm, would I be here if I didn't?  I think that what ever happened was a mistake, but had 911 been called, things would have been alot different then they are now.  However, they didn't, and chit is going to keep hitting the fan until the real truth comes out (hoping).  I wasn't ignoring you BTW, my daughter took over the computer  Wink

hi HOTSHOT
i didnt know you knew him either  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hey how ya been?  I only know him because of the investigation.  Like Rob, I too made alot of phone calls, and emails, not to mention joined those forums where the perps hung out.  Still there, and still plugging along even though I dont post alot.  It is my hopes to go to Aruba this coming week, to do some help with the search, but I may have to eat cerial, and sleep on the beach.  Funds are very low due to X-mas coming.  Wanna come and eat cerial with me?

i would love to

let me check out some ticket prices-  Cool

sleep on the beach---- skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

unless i can bring a weapon, then im fine  Cool Cool Cool Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 25, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »

Gil Alba FMR NYPD Detective.  He thinks they are going to take the text messages they did and present it to a judge.

Artifical Deadline concerns another lawyer.  Wiretapping.  They are indicating cell phonse and wiretaps are earlier from this year.  Why didn't they pull the trigger then why now.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 25, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »

Me too re: marveling....

I almost gave myself laryngitis by screaming at the TV so loudly upon hearing the news.

Am really praying that this is the end.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: November 25, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

A mistake ? If you drug someone in order to have unwanted sex with them and then they stop breathing, it's more than a " mistake ".
Do youmeanhtey msitakenly drugged a girl ? or that k
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 25, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

Dave Holloway and Joe Tacopina up next.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: November 25, 2007, 10:40:59 PM »

Fox panel:

Abra, a former NYPD police officer --

Second person -- room for pause; hard to know if there's enough evidence.

Kimberley: We're hearing they have new evidence

Dr. Levin -- here's the concern, they say cell phone records are from earlier this year -- so why didn't they pull the plug earlier this year.

Jason somebody: Q is this another squeeze play by authorities? A. Yes i think that's exactly what's going on. Why should these people snitch on each other when they don't need to. This is a make or break moment in my opinion.

Abra again: They're harrassing these guys ...

Joe Taco next ...

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: November 25, 2007, 10:41:32 PM »

Dave's up next.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 25, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »

Holy Toledo - My eyeball just reappeared@!  I'm on hubby's laptop which is why I've been posting incognito.   Wink

I put it back for you Annie - I didn't like seeing you naked  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

i think the ARUBA police investigation was a month to month thing

month  1  lets hope this blows over

month 2  keep hoping

month 3  keep hoping

IT NEVER blew over

they are crooked

finally enough - is what the DUTCH said

its over
the DUTCH will be forever linked to ALE if they dont get this done

FOREVER

thats a BIG BURDEN to carry around forever

put a fork in em.

Thank Goodness  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:44 PM »

Dave Holloway and Joe Tacopina up next.

I can't watch Joe..sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.