May 01, 2024, 12:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225677 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: November 25, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »

Anything earth shattering on FOX? Haven't been able to watch...........

HI to all those monkeys I haven't seen in a while!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 25, 2007, 10:50:23 PM »

Joe T is on making everybody sick.

Host standing up to him, however, sort of yelling at him.  Good!

He is going down next week?  I wonder why and what he could possibly add to anything there.

I'd love to know who's paying his bill
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 25, 2007, 10:50:45 PM »

Joe T. said the Judge is going to go to the cell like he did with the Kalpoes.

He said he expects they are going to release him and he will go back to the Netherlands.

Joe said he is very confident you aren'y going to get Joran on any of those conversations.

He said Joran past every one of Joe tests.  He said the wire tap rumor is coming from Dompig.

Kimberly said to Joe we will see what happens in Aruba and maybe she will see him there.

Ed Miller is talking about the manslauter charge and some sort of accidental death.  He said Joran then calls daddy and says what do I do what do I do.  Talking about the pool and all of a sudden they put one in.  He said there could be trace evidence there.

He said he believes authorities in Aruba believe that you don't need a body.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 25, 2007, 10:51:17 PM »

Joe's Test:
1) Can you lie?
2) Do you have money or connections to money?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 25, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »

Thanks San!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: November 25, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »

Ha Ha.  Taco again sounded like a hyper-active pre-teen.  Earlier this weekend he said he was going to Aruba on Monday.  Now he says later in the week or maybe next week.  He doesn't seem too worried about his 'client' does he?  He just refuses to believe they have any new evidence even though the Judges have agreed to hold the Kalpoes for another 8 days already.  Hopefully we will hear the same about Joran tomorrow.  I don't think we will know what the new evidence is tomorrow...but maybe.  I think they will keep it quiet.

Jossy is now on...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:26 PM »

Jossy is confident that the time will be extended. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »

Dave on. I don't know what new evidence they have ... remaining positive ... has hope.

Joe Taco:

Q. When are you heading to Aruba and what's up next?
A. Probably later in the week. Depends on the hearing. The latest is, lots of consistent rumors, we've been down this road before, this case has been full of rumors, yada yada ...

Q. What about incriminating conversations?
A. They won't get Joran on those. I believe Joran is innocent. At the end of the day they won't have anything. Now i'm hearing that the wiretap evidence is coming from Dompig ... they also had some evidence when they arrested the beach patrol and it turned out they had no evidence ... this is Aruba, not the US system ... they let him spend three months in jail on no evidence and then they had to release him.

Ed Miller of AMW: It all revolves around the word manslaughter. Indicates alcohol or date rape drug, something; then the coverup happens. Joran calls Daddy, per some sources, instead of 911. The coverup makes this worse. Remember all of these residences have been searched in the last few months. The family put a pool in. Was it a coincidence. Let me make this crystal clear: you don't need a body to try for murder. I believe authorities in Aruba also believe that you don't need a body.

More coming up ... going back to Aruba ...

Great job PV.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:55 PM »

I fear they will need something very, very strong to nail the three boys. Hell, they knew Joran was the main suspect from the first day and look how the Arubans botched the case.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 25, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »

Hi Hotshot - I knew you had ties to Aruba but wasn't aware that you knew Joran personally.  Do you think he's guilty?  Just ignore me if you don't want to answer!! :wink:
Do I think he is guilty?  Hmmmmm, would I be here if I didn't?  I think that what ever happened was a mistake, but had 911 been called, things would have been alot different then they are now.  However, they didn't, and chit is going to keep hitting the fan until the real truth comes out (hoping).  I wasn't ignoring you BTW, my daughter took over the computer  Wink
A mistake ? If you drug someone in order to have unwanted sex with them and then they stop breathing, it's more than a " mistake ".
Do youmeanhtey msitakenly drugged a girl ? or that k
Nope, not saying that at all.  We dont even know for a fact that she was even drugged.  But what ever did happen whether she fell, or did get drugged, became unconscience, 911 should have been called.  It wasn't, they chose to cover it up.  

Robots, I'll be waiting for you answer.  Klaas can give you my email if you dont have it.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #530 on: November 25, 2007, 10:55:49 PM »

He is going down next week?  I wonder why and what he could possibly add to anything there.

I'd love to know who's paying his bill

I think that some of his efforts are for the notoriety he's getting with it.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 25, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »

I fear they will need something very, very strong to nail the three boys. Hell, they knew Joran was the main suspect from the first day and look how the Arubans botched the case.

They have it or they would not have been arrested AGAIN!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2007, 10:56:51 PM »

Jossy said along with the manslauther charge you also have a charge of bodily harm.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »

Klaas, i saw Daniel posting some yesterday. Same stuff. If the PROS did not have anything compelling - they would have never been able to arrest again.

Igs,

The Kalpoe attorneys have not seen THE EVIDENCE.  They have only seen SOME of THE Evidence.  Remember Mos only has to provide enough to keep their sorry scrawny asses in jail.  Why would he blow it all on the first appearance before the judge?

I tend to think that he will release only enough to keep the suspects behind bars until he is ready to proceed with hopefully charges and a conviction in trial.

MO

I agree Anna, Mos will only use what he has to right now.  Saving the rest for later.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2007, 10:57:21 PM »

Jossy on.

Tomorrow I am convinced that Joran's detention will be extended for 8 days.

Q. What is the new evidence?

A. Everything seems to concentrate on recordings. Not only recent but since 2005. They have much better technology now.

Q. Does it seem like a new investigation?

A. Yes, we have a new prosecutor.

Q. (Something about manslaughter)

A. ... They may have done something to cause her death ...

Q. (Missed it)

A. Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car.

Q. JVDS seems unconcerned.

A. The prosecutor has quite a different opinion.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »

So Joran passed greaseball Joe's sniff test huh? Well hell, let's all pack up and go home.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What is it Taco doesn't get about "new evidence"? You'd think he'd never handled a legal case before.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: November 25, 2007, 10:59:43 PM »

They have it or they would not have been arrested AGAIN!!

I hope they do have the evidence but past performance does not give me much confidence even though they did rearrest the three.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 25, 2007, 11:01:49 PM »

That's it for Fox. Geraldo from Iraq is coming up. But first live to Bolingbrook. New developments. (I'm listening but don't hear anything really new.)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 25, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »

Joe says "Joran has passed all HIS tests"!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And by passing all his tests he should be given a pass for taking the life of a human being? (MO)  What difference does this make-it makes no difference at all. If Natalee was here she would be passing tests also.  Joe is scum (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: November 25, 2007, 11:02:59 PM »

Joe says "Joran has passed all HIS tests"!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Was he studying for the big HIV test?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.