April 30, 2024, 09:16:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225639 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 25, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »

Joe T is on making everybody sick.

Host standing up to him, however, sort of yelling at him.  Good!

He is going down next week?  I wonder why and what he could possibly add to anything there.

Recruit more Mafia members?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: November 25, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »

I fear they will need something very, very strong to nail the three boys. Hell, they knew Joran was the main suspect from the first day and look how the Arubans botched the case.

They have it or they would not have been arrested AGAIN!!

I hope they do have the evidence but past performance does not give me much confidence even though they did rearrest the three.

It is a new team, and past performance in this case, doesn't not equally present or future performance.  Are you playing devils advocate, or do you really have no confidence in the new information or the arrests?  Don't look at last performance...new team?  why don't you want to give them the confidence that they may have it right this time?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: November 25, 2007, 11:07:21 PM »

I fear they will need something very, very strong to nail the three boys. Hell, they knew Joran was the main suspect from the first day and look how the Arubans botched the case.

I hope they do have the evidence but past performance does not give me much confidence even though they did rearrest the three.

It is a new team, and past performance in this case, doesn't not equally present or future performance.  Are you playing devils advocate, or do you really have no confidence in the new information or the arrests?  Don't look at last performance...new team?  why don't you want to give them the confidence that they may have it right this time?? 

AZSunny,

I really hope you are right. I just think the Arubans have caused us to get our hopes up over and over only to show they really are not interested in solving the case. Perhaps I should be more optimistic.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 25, 2007, 11:08:49 PM »

Joe's Test:
1) Can you lie?
2) Do you have money or connections to money?

LOL Wreck! Yes, that's Joe's test. What a stupid thing for him to say. I can't stop laughing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »

AZSunny,

I really hope you are right. I just think the Arubans have caused us to get our hopes up over and over only to show they really are not interested in solving the case. Perhaps I should be more optimistic.
Yellow,
The difference now is that the Dutch KLPD along with our FBI is running the show. Karen Jaansen is gone.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:42 PM »

Birmingham Reporter on Aruba just had a report.  Interviewed several locals.
All said that they think the pros has a good case this time or new charges would never have been brought.  All said that they hoped it would be solved.  All felt sure that JVS was guilty.
She will have a report tomorrow on the hearing.  Will not be allowed in, but will
get a report on the outcome.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 25, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »

Joe says "Joran has passed all HIS tests"!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Was he studying for the big HIV test?

Joe's #1 question - Do you know my good buddy Michael Posner.

Joran - Me and Mikey are good buddies too.  Did you know he is paying your bill.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »

Posted by Medlley at Scrux - for a limited time  Laughing

Medleyrelay
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:06 am     

For a limited time... share the in-process online book related to this case, "No Evidence of a Crime." Chapter 23 deals with the current events as they are happening, including all perspectives; videos, transcripts, news articles from local and international press. This book is authored by Jan Brennan. Later all of the book will be available to the public as the case comes to resolution.

Here is how you access chapter 23

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime

password: welikemedley

FYI - this is Medley's online book  Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 25, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »

Birmingham Reporter on Aruba just had a report.  Interviewed several locals.
All said that they think the pros has a good case this time or new charges would never have been brought.  All said that they hoped it would be solved.  All felt sure that JVS was guilty.
She will have a report tomorrow on the hearing.  Will not be allowed in, but will
get a report on the outcome.

Thanks Magnolia!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:50 PM »

Medleyrelay

For a limited time... share the in-process online book related to this case, "No Evidence of a Crime." Chapter 23 deals with the current events as they are happening, including all perspectives; videos, transcripts, news articles from local and international press. This book is authored by Jan Brennan. Later all of the book will be available to the public as the case comes to resolution.

I think Medley may need to change the title of her online book  Laughing
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: November 25, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »

"Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car."

I wonder if they were able to retrieve video sent by cell phone that night/morning? Either from the cell phone or the receiver's hard drive.  Technology, ain't it grand!

Special delivery!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:02 PM »

Tylergal i meant to thank you for your reply on Saturday when I was working and couldn't get to a tv.  I appreciate it.

I doubt we are going to be moving from our TVs and computers, and we will surely be discussing anything we hear, so just keep checking back.  We aim to please!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

Medleyrelay

I think Medley may need to change the title of her online book  Laughing
Should be:
"I Have No Clue"

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 25, 2007, 11:20:11 PM »

Fox has Phil Keating live from Aruba:

Reprise of situation. Suspects being held in three different locations. No visitors, no Tv news, no newspapers.

Talked to an attorney for the Kalpoes. He saw the evidence. He says it's just prosecutors applying new interpretations to old evidence.

Q. Is there a statute of limitations?

A. No, not really.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »

Fox has Phil Keating live from Aruba:

Reprise of situation. Suspects being held in three different locations. No visitors, no Tv news, no newspapers.

Talked to an attorney for the Kalpoes. He saw the evidence. He says it's just prosecutors applying new interpretations to old evidence.

Q. Is there a statute of limitations?

A. No, not really.

Thanks PV!

The Kalpoes attorneys MAY have seen the evidence used to keep K2 in jail for 8 more days but I doubt he has seen the rest of it yet  Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:30 PM »

I don't want to type her password.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 25, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

In the Car?

oldencrabby writes: "Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car."

Saw the transcription of Jossy's statement.  This may be a repeat of old news stemming from jvds first story in front of the sloot house w/ C Croes and family present early morningm May 31, 2005.  The story repeated in detail in PV, and also relayed by Anita tp Beth and Greta (as disgusting as that sounds).

Is this new?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 25, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »

Medleyrelay

Let's hope for her sake as much as she has jeopardized, as much as she has pored over this, as much as she has contorted and distorted facts, not to mention any credibility she might have had, that it will be more eloquently written and have a modicum more credibility than the note penned to Paulus in an effort to free Joran, satisfy Anita and serve as a balm to the poor spent Paulus.  Oh, those dreams in the shower, how they dry in reality once the door is closed.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 25, 2007, 11:27:12 PM »

I don't want to type her password.

ROFLMAO  Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 25, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

In the Car?

oldencrabby writes: "Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car."

Saw the transcription of Jossy's statement.  This may be a repeat of old news stemming from jvds first story in front of the sloot house w/ C Croes and family present early morningm May 31, 2005.  The story repeated in detail in PV, and also relayed by Anita tp Beth and Greta (as disgusting as that sounds).

Is this new?

Hammer - I think it's old but it's possible the prosecution has MORE evidence now to go along with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.