May 01, 2024, 01:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225688 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 25, 2007, 11:28:37 PM »

In the Car?

oldencrabby writes: "Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car."

Saw the transcription of Jossy's statement.  This may be a repeat of old news stemming from jvds first story in front of the sloot house w/ C Croes and family present early morningm May 31, 2005.  The story repeated in detail in PV, and also relayed by Anita tp Beth and Greta (as disgusting as that sounds).

Is this new?

I don't think this is new. There has been talk of digital penetration for quite some time.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:31:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 25, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »

Oops. I typed inside the quotes again.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 25, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Is this new?

I don't think this is new. There has been talk of digital penetration for quite some time.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Are we talking about MedleyRelay?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 25, 2007, 11:31:47 PM »

Tylergal, LOLOL   Laughing Laughing Stop it, you're killing me  Laughing Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 25, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »

I don't want to type her password.

Laughing Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 25, 2007, 11:32:02 PM »

In the Car?

oldencrabby writes: "Police have confirmed that she was molested while she was going in and out of consciousness in the car."

Saw the transcription of Jossy's statement.  This may be a repeat of old news stemming from jvds first story in front of the sloot house w/ C Croes and family present early morningm May 31, 2005.  The story repeated in detail in PV, and also relayed by Anita tp Beth and Greta (as disgusting as that sounds).

Is this new?

Before it wasn't considered as criminal behavior.  Perhaps this Prosecutor sees it as such.  Apparently, the last one as well as ALE considered this normal, acceptable behavior.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 25, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

No, we're talking about what happened in the car. I typed my reply inside the quotes. An oopsie.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: November 25, 2007, 11:33:35 PM »

Oh, it was a joke. Tylergirl what are we to do with you? LOL

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 25, 2007, 11:35:35 PM »

Tylergal i meant to thank you for your reply on Saturday when I was working and couldn't get to a tv.  I appreciate it.

I doubt we are going to be moving from our TVs and computers, and we will surely be discussing anything we hear, so just keep checking back.  We aim to please!

Casa,  Laughing as it turned out, I could not get back on line.  SM went into overload, I got kicked out after I posted that message and it was after midnight before I got back in but if you got in, I am sure these Monkeys were really keeping it up to date. 

I am trying to be laid back about this while trusting that we will see these 3 behind bars shackled to Paulus and any enablers soon.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: November 25, 2007, 11:39:36 PM »

Damn Tylergal!  I need a new monitor now. (can I swear in here?)  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 25, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »

I sincerely wish I did but ... I do not have any faith in the recent happenings in Aruba.  I DO NOT TRUST THE ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT ... THE PROSECUTOR OR ... THE JUDICIARY.  Each level of the Aruban administration is corrupt and ... I firmly belief that any outcome in the Natalee Holloway case will be corrupt.

I suspect that the recent incriminating wiretaps have been staged ... staged to create an outcome that will appease Natalee's family and ... appease the American media.

I contend that a collaborated outcome will limit those involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to Joran, Deepak and Satish ... the last persons who were observed with Natalee Holloway.  Keep it simple.

Think about it.  If Paulus were implicated ... the connecting dots would then lead to the implication of the sons of the elite ... Lorenzo ... Steve Croes ... GVC ... those in the Dutch/Aruban administration involved in the coverup ... the judiciary ...

I speculate that the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case has been agreed to by the Kalpoe and van der Sloot families.

I do believe that Gerold Dompig has already revealed the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case in the 48 Hours Mystery interview of March, 2006 ... an outcome that implies limited legal accountability for Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++ 

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

"This was a highly intoxicated body of a very small person," says Dompig.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says

Re-Arrests Bring Holloway Family "Hope"
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 22, 2007
By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 25, 2007, 11:50:27 PM »

I sincerely wish I did but ... I do not have any faith in the recent happenings in Aruba.  I DO NOT TRUST THE ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT ... THE PROSECUTOR OR ... THE JUDICIARY.  Each level of the Aruban administration is corrupt and ... I firmly belief that any outcome in the Natalee Holloway case will be corrupt.

I suspect that the recent incriminating wiretaps have been staged ... staged to create an outcome that will appease Natalee's family and ... appease the American media.

I contend that a collaborated outcome will limit those involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to Joran, Deepak and Satish ... the last persons who were observed with Natalee Holloway.  Keep it simple.

Think about it.  If Paulus were implicated ... the connecting dots would then lead to the implication of the sons of the elite ... Lorenzo ... Steve Croes ... GVC ... those in the Dutch/Aruban administration involved in the coverup ... the judiciary ...

I speculate that the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case has been agreed to by the Kalpoe and van der Sloot families.

I do believe that Gerold Dompig has already revealed the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case in the 48 Hours Mystery interview of March, 2006 ... an outcome that implies limited legal accountability for Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++ 

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Janet I agree.  For a few days now I have been trying to put it into words what Aruba was trying to do and I think you are spot on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 25, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »

Someone just emailed this to me.  It's a post of Charlierat's from the private "Bring Natalee Home" forum.  The one started by gagirl/reality/mip6.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 25, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++++++++ 

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

Janet I agree.  For a few days now I have been trying to put it into words what Aruba was trying to do and I think you are spot on.
I understand your pessimism -- I do.
This will be different. If Aruba thinks they have already been put through Hell -- just wait til they try to pull a stunt like you think they are doing.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 25, 2007, 11:58:48 PM »

Klaas- do you know when Rat made that post?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 26, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++++++++ 

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

I understand your pessimism -- I do.
This will be different. If Aruba thinks they have already been put through Hell -- just wait til they try to pull a stunt like you think they are doing.

I hope so Wreck.  I agree if this outcome isn't what we want then they brought it all on themselves.

I continue to carefully watch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 26, 2007, 12:03:07 AM »

Klaas- do you know when Rat made that post?

TODAY at 5:02pm give or take 3 hours depending upon the time the person copied it has their profile set at.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: November 26, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »

Rat lives...I can go to bed now. Hugs to Nemo.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 26, 2007, 12:05:37 AM »

Nite Lala's
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 26, 2007, 12:08:41 AM »

wreck and San ... I am only sharing my heartfelt feelings ... feelings I am unable to shake.

However ... there is nothing more I desire than to be wrong ...

Janet

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND ... PRAYERS FOR HER FAMILY.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.