April 30, 2024, 09:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225648 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 26, 2007, 12:10:20 AM »

Janet - I have a good feeling about this for the first time in 2 1/2 years.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 26, 2007, 12:10:24 AM »

It must be Christmas.  The world is all all right.  Rat is posting his doubts.  Medley is stoking her digital equipment.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: November 26, 2007, 12:13:25 AM »

They have em.  JQK and Hans have laid it out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 26, 2007, 12:13:30 AM »

Klass ... I am sorry to be a damper on your optimism and ... the optimism shared by many on this forum.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

9:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 26, 2007, 12:14:53 AM »

Klass ... I am sorry to be a damper on your optimism and ... the optimism shared by many on this forum.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

9:15 PM

Have a good night Janet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: November 26, 2007, 12:15:32 AM »

Don't be sorry Janet

Goodnight!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 26, 2007, 12:28:54 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys.  I will try to be better tomorrow.  It will be serious time tomorrow.  I found my remote.  I had put it in the box that I bought to put remotes, etc, in on my cocktail table.  I had nothing to drink but Charbucks coffee today.  Just too much on my mind.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: November 26, 2007, 12:30:48 AM »

Nite Tyler
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 26, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

Exactly how paranoid are these oxygen-deprived FOBRUs who believe that the arrests are based on evidence faked by Natalee's family and forced upon the Prosecution?  Neutral
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 26, 2007, 12:32:12 AM »

I sincerely wish I did but ... I do not have any faith in the recent happenings in Aruba.  I DO NOT TRUST THE ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT ... THE PROSECUTOR OR ... THE JUDICIARY.  Each level of the Aruban administration is corrupt and ... I firmly belief that any outcome in the Natalee Holloway case will be corrupt.

I suspect that the recent incriminating wiretaps have been staged ... staged to create an outcome that will appease Natalee's family and ... appease the American media.

I contend that a collaborated outcome will limit those involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to Joran, Deepak and Satish ... the last persons who were observed with Natalee Holloway.  Keep it simple.

Think about it.  If Paulus were implicated ... the connecting dots would then lead to the implication of the sons of the elite ... Lorenzo ... Steve Croes ... GVC ... those in the Dutch/Aruban administration involved in the coverup ... the judiciary ...

I speculate that the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case has been agreed to by the Kalpoe and van der Sloot families.

I do believe that Gerold Dompig has already revealed the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case in the 48 Hours Mystery interview of March, 2006 ... an outcome that implies limited legal accountability for Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++ 

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

"This was a highly intoxicated body of a very small person," says Dompig.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says

Re-Arrests Bring Holloway Family "Hope"
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 22, 2007
By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Janet I agree.  For a few days now I have been trying to put it into words what Aruba was trying to do and I think you are spot on.
I understand your pessimism -- I do.
This will be different. If Aruba thinks they have already been put through Hell -- just wait til they try to pull a stunt like you think they are doing.

I hope so Wreck.  I agree if this outcome isn't what we want then they brought it all on themselves.

I continue to carefully watch.

I understand the misgivings here.  Terrible injustices have occurred in the past and we tend to base our expectations on past experience...it's human.

I believe this time it is different.  I feel good about this, and I have confidence in Hans Mos and the KLPD.  I have faith in humanity in spite of the wounds caused by a few predators.

I will say that when I hear of other girls having come forward to report of Joran having drugged them and having "sex" with them, I feel like my head will explode!

When Joran drugs a girl, and then molests her, it is not sex. She does not have the ability to consent and IT IS RAPE.  Rape is a violent crime and has to do with dehumanization and control.  It has nothing to do with sex.

I am sickened that the ALE seems to have had knowledge of this behavior.  I am sickened that Paulus and Anita seem to have had knowledge of this behavior.  I am sickened that on the island of Aruba, the Law Enforcement does not seem to understand the difference between sex and RAPE.

I wonder how many young women of Aruba and how many tourists have been victims of this violent crime and the intimidation and threats that followed?  How many women have been terrorized by this gang of "pimps"?

If what we are hearing about Joran, the Kalpoe brothers, and the "pimps" is true, they are serial RAPISTS, the ALE had knowledge of it, and they did nothing to stop it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 26, 2007, 12:35:16 AM »

Exactly how paranoid are these oxygen-deprived FOBRUs who believe that the arrests are based on evidence faked by Natalee's family and forced upon the Prosecution?  Neutral

Can you elaborate?  I haven't heard this one yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: November 26, 2007, 12:36:32 AM »

Tomorrow should be a big day. It's another little step toward Justice. Any idea what time Joran should be in front of the judge and do we know who the Judge is?

Sorry to be asking, I've been busy elsewhere. TIA for the update!  Very Happy
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: November 26, 2007, 12:37:38 AM »

Just that. No specifics.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 26, 2007, 12:39:57 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys.  I will try to be better tomorrow.  It will be serious time tomorrow.  I found my remote.  I had put it in the box that I bought to put remotes, etc, in on my cocktail table.  I had nothing to drink but Charbucks coffee today.  Just too much on my mind.

Goodnight Tyler.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 26, 2007, 12:44:18 AM »

Helen....very good post.....I wish the first person had reported it as rape...and the police thought that rape was a crime....maybe the next 19 women would not have been raped....and Natalee would be alive today. 

Goodnight monkeys...be watching tomorrow.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 26, 2007, 12:45:30 AM »

Amazing aren't they?  I believe they are making a last ditch attempt to justify their own posts over the last 2 1/2 years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 26, 2007, 12:47:03 AM »

Helen....very good post.....I wish the first person had reported it as rape...and the police thought that rape was a crime....maybe the next 19 women would not have been raped....and Natalee would be alive today. 

I agree, GREAT POST HELEN!

Goodnight Mere
crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: November 26, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »

I'm back reading but just wanted to say that I'm not willing to argue with any dear monkey that has doubts about the events happening in the case. I just have come to believe that Hans is the real thing, and earnestly seeking justice with integrity and intelligience. He can't make Justice happen alone, and we'll have to see what the other players bring to the table.

As the steps happen according to Dutch/Aruban law, I do recognize that SO FAR, it's above reproach at this time. No, it does not erase the past, but it does encourage me that as of right now, Hans has directed a long term strategy that is smart, appropriate for the case against the suspects, good for the family, and good for Aruba.

I'm with the rest of you. I'm watching. I'm trying hard to judge things on what I see, not what I remember, and I am encouraged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 26, 2007, 12:49:20 AM »

Anna - here's one of the posts at RU:

Arubalover Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 pm     

I said it before and I will say it again, Beth and her cronies are behind this new "evidence" just like she was behind a lot of the other "witnesses" and "evidence."

It's a damn shame that apparently the ALE and prosecutors are too gullible and stupid that they are actually buying it. 
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: November 26, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »

Goodnight Mere, it's great to see you again Smile
I do agree with you and Helen (great post) and will be watching and hoping for positive news tomorrow as well.

Roos~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.