April 30, 2024, 09:48:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225647 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »

Time to get some stuff done around here  Sad
Keep the faith..... 
SeeyaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2007, 01:19:44 PM »

At the beginning of this latest round-up of Y2K, last Wednesday, we heard that the evidence was "explosive" and that there was new evidence and "old evidence that had been misinterrputed". 

The Dutch tested cell phone calls from the Kalpoe's home. 

The evidence that had been misinterrupted, but that has now been interrupted correctly, is the cell phone calls/text messages.

imo

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2007, 01:24:06 PM »

Coverup

"Finally, an admission that the three were never asked any difficult or follow-up questions in their previous "interrogations".  The statements were not accurately recorded in the PV's (lame ass "summaries" they were).  Information from the questioning was not written down or otherwise mentioned because someone made the executive decision that it was not relevant."

If this isn't a clear admission of a coverup I don't know what is.

That has been obvious since the very beginning. So many holes in that first Investigation and they will never ever be able to explain it without confirming that it was a coverup and not idiots at work.

We have questioned from the beginning how eight hours of alleged interrogation resulted in two pages of statement.  So now we know.  It was just as we suspected.  They just typed down at the end of the day what the interrogator wanted to.  Not very professional or even legal I would think.

And I can just see some Aruban with the earphones on fast asleep while supposedly tapping phones.  But the fact the Dutch listend to that seems to indicate they are serious.  Yes, it is an admission of sorts of a cover up in a way.  At least a lame attempt at investigating by ALE, lamest I have ever seen in fact to ignore what the suspects said.

They would just have let this slide into oblivion if they were not at least seriously trying, Blah, IMO.  ITA - I tend to agree.  Have you watched Mos on TV interviews?  He may be fooling me but he doesn't look like the type that plays games.  I don't think he would hesitate to throw Paulus in the slammer if he crosses the line in trying to contact Sporter, either.  Note Paulus said he had the right but is reportedly not trying to do so for some odd reason.

Wonder what Joran the Teenaged Alcoholic would give for a nice stiff drink about now?

Anna,
I have seen 2 short interviews of Mos.  I tend to agree that he could possibly be a good guy.  I especially like the fact that he is talking to the press directly rather than sending out the circus clowns (shipper, cohen, etc..)

But with that said, this is still Aruba and we have seen it all before.  Not a single person on that island has turned out to be anything but a lying POS. 

It could turn out that Mos is the only good guy on the island, but that still doesnt do anyone much good if he has to go in front of corrupt judge friends of the van der sloots.

Cover-up - an effort or strategy of concealment, especially a planned effort to prevent something potentially scandalous from becoming public.

There are no better words to describe PAULUS, ANITA, Y2K, ALE, etc., etc., etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »

Can't move the poll over.  I reworded the new poll a bit.  May not have been an actual infiltrator but simply a friend.

Here are the results of yesterdays poll:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2007, 01:32:10 PM »

I would just start a whole new "updated" poll with every new thread -- our opinions change with each day anyways!

Now, that's true.  I have changed my vote three times already!  Yes, keeping it current would be an advantage as details come to light and we think more on them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

DEEPAK’S AND VAN DER SLOOT’S COMPUTERS:
Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

* Deepak’s home computer:  Every Geek knows that every access to the Internet is via a unique IP address (Internet Protocol Address).  Deepak’s home computer is no different whether it be dial-up access or hi-speed DSL or Cable access. Again the ISP (Internet Service Provider) in Aruba (most probably Setar) should have recorded the bandwidth consumption a/k/a amount of Internet activity consumed by a particular address during certain hours of certain days.   Now keep in mind 2 things concerning IP address activity: 

a) Even if they left the computer on all the time, the IP address would show some minimal activity from the connection periodically checking it’s internet connection. This is however usually highly distinguishable from it’s activity pattern versus active keystroke and mouse clicking activities. 

From Satish's lawyer the other night on the show, we learned that someone was on the Internet at the Kalpoe residence from 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. Why did that person get off the Internet at 3 a.m.? Note that 3 a.m. is the exact time that Joran van der Sloot's (search) second call went to Deepak's cell phone (the first was 2:40 a.m.)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166978,00.html

* Lincoln Gomez is on the board of directors for Charles Croes cell phone company.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »

Helen
Yes ... It sounds like the Dutch investigatiors  found a lot of info in the case files that Aruba just "Overlooked" and even kinda went WTF  was going on there. 

As for Paulis and others...I'm hoping the Dutch have them on the list... just waiting for some other tid-bit from one of the three. 
JMO

instead of being 'overlooked' they should have been looking 'over here' (SM Laughing) for the truth  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »

I think a lot you guys and gals have missed a major point. Regardless of an 'infiltrator' or wiretaps, Mos has made a huge leap - Natalee is not alive. A major series of crimes have been committed and Natalee is the VICTIM. A CRIME VICTIM.

Now how in the heck is he gonna justify that statement if he does not have the evidence to back that up? This guy would go down as the biggest joke in the corrupt history of Aruban Jurisprudence. He's not risking that. I don't see it.

He came right out and said it himself. None of that - we don't talk to the media baloney ala Paulus' lover.

When you have no conflict of interest, Dutch law works (barely) and for the first time we are seeing the TRUE implementation of the Dutch System. I respect that most are skeptical... I am also, but Mos has nothing to gain by working the ALE line. He will only be on Aruba for three years unless his contract is re-up. And he's already been there almost a year. He is going back to Holland where he wants to have more than a job pushing pencils like Jansen.

So, irregardless of the wiretaps and infiltrators, Mos has a job do to and I have seen nothing yet to indicate he is nothing but professional and has everyone on Aruba sweating their asses off. That's beautiful.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys.

Re. the friend/infiltrator --

Guido, Koen, and Sander - haven't all of them been residing in The Netherlands lately?

Koen & Sander - family had a boat; Sander lost his phone that night.

(If Natalee was "buried at sea" there HAD to be a boat. Whose?)

There was the interesting matter of Guido's arrest; he was released. Maybe they cut a deal with him? (By "they" I mean KLPD or whoever was running that show.)

Nice to see so many familiar posters, and the new ones as well. I have had a frantic holiday weekend and had trouble keeping up, but for a change have seen many of the TV reports.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »

It sure seems to me that Karin Janssen made some bold statements and was not held accountable.

I like the one where she stated, they had "more than circumstantial evidence" against the 2.

And she meant the security guards.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »

Klass,
Are you going to bring the Poll over to this thread?

I'm not sure I can move it...let me try.

I am behind, but was thinking to ask the same.  Noticed the results didn't carry over from the last thread.

Hello, to all.  Leaving for a wedding shortly, and wanted to read up as much as I could beforehand.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »

There is now world-wide attention on this case. The Aruban tourist trade has taken a hard hit. The Netherlands is watching. Do you think the judges or prosecutor would risk corruption at this point?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2007, 01:47:41 PM »

96. #87, nychic. They knew every move we made. Our cell phones were monitored, we were followed and some of the people supposedly helping us actually worked for the other side. ie..Charles Croes, Julia Renfro.

Larry Garrison: "NEW INFORMATION COMING FROM ARUBA: A DEEP THROAT COMING FORWARD WITH INFORMATION OF BASICALLY WHO DID IT.
THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CREDIBLE. HE IS STILL BRINGING UP OLD NAMES. THE THREE SUSPECTS ARE STILL COMING UP IN THE CONVERSATIONS."

VIDEO:

http://tinyurl.com/yufj6u

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2007, 01:48:33 PM »

It sure seems to me that Karin Janssen made some bold statements and was not held accountable.

I like the one where she stated, they had "more than circumstantial evidence" against the 2.

And she meant the security guards.

COVER-UP QUEEN
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:01 PM »

I think the "infiltration" might have occurred at the adult level -- someone getting close to Paulus or Anita.Probably not in the LE sphere at all. Maybe a neighbor or coworker at the school.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »

I think a lot you guys and gals have missed a major point. Regardless of an 'infiltrator' or wiretaps, Mos has made a huge leap - Natalee is not alive. A major series of crimes have been committed and Natalee is the VICTIM. A CRIME VICTIM.

Now how in the heck is he gonna justify that statement if he does not have the evidence to back that up? This guy would go down as the biggest joke in the corrupt history of Aruban Jurisprudence. He's not risking that. I don't see it.

He came right out and said it himself. None of that - we don't talk to the media baloney ala Paulus' lover.

When you have no conflict of interest, Dutch law works (barely) and for the first time we are seeing the TRUE implementation of the Dutch System. I respect that most are skeptical... I am also, but Mos has nothing to gain by working the ALE line. He will only be on Aruba for three years unless his contract is re-up. And he's already been there almost a year. He is going back to Holland where he wants to have more than a job pushing pencils like Jansen.

So, irregardless of the wiretaps and infiltrators, Mos has a job do to and I have seen nothing yet to indicate he is nothing but professional and has everyone on Aruba sweating their asses off. That's beautiful.

EXACTLY - GO DUTCH
FBI KNOW THE TRUTH
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2007, 01:52:19 PM »

It is about three boys that lied, and Aruba that is totally corrupt.

Larry Garrison

Comment by Larry Garrison | September 18, 2006

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/larry-garrison-deep-throating/
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2007, 01:53:04 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys.

Re. the friend/infiltrator --

Guido, Koen, and Sander - haven't all of them been residing in The Netherlands lately?

Koen & Sander - family had a boat; Sander lost his phone that night.

(If Natalee was "buried at sea" there HAD to be a boat. Whose?)

There was the interesting matter of Guido's arrest; he was released. Maybe they cut a deal with him? (By "they" I mean KLPD or whoever was running that show.)

Nice to see so many familiar posters, and the new ones as well. I have had a frantic holiday weekend and had trouble keeping up, but for a change have seen many of the TV reports.

This may not mean much, but Sander never said he lost his phone...he said his phone was stolen.  The difference in lost and stolen implies that someone else took the phone and it could end up anywhere versus losing a phone would indicate you were at the location where the phone may one day be found.

Since we do not know if that phone was ever located it's impossible to say what really happened to it.  But the timing of the stolen phone is very suspicious.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »

i think we should make a video and put it on youtube

thanking the DUTCH investigaotors Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »

96. #87, nychic. They knew every move we made. Our cell phones were monitored, we were followed and some of the people supposedly helping us actually worked for the other side. ie..Charles Croes, Julia Renfro.

Larry Garrison: "NEW INFORMATION COMING FROM ARUBA: A DEEP THROAT COMING FORWARD WITH INFORMATION OF BASICALLY WHO DID IT.
THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CREDIBLE. HE IS STILL BRINGING UP OLD NAMES. THE THREE SUSPECTS ARE STILL COMING UP IN THE CONVERSATIONS."

VIDEO:

http://tinyurl.com/yufj6u

Interesting.....Larry Garrison says he's doing due diligence...says Holland know nothing of this....says "he" is bringing old names: the three suspects "and others".  Says its very exciting and they're doing due diligence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.