April 30, 2024, 02:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225541 times)
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2007, 12:52:01 AM »

Hello everybody. Can you tell me what is ISA?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #601 on: November 26, 2007, 12:53:28 AM »

When Greta and Beth were last in Aruba, Greta asked her what she thought about Paulus and his involvement, Beth answered and then Greta interjected, "And Anita?"  Beth almost sighed, "Oh, she doesn't have a clue" and the conversation went to other things.

I'm taking from that that Beth doesn't think Anita knows anything about what happened that night. I'm curious, what do you guys think?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 26, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »

Exactly how paranoid are these oxygen-deprived FOBRUs who believe that the arrests are based on evidence faked by Natalee's family and forced upon the Prosecution?  Neutral

Can you elaborate?  I haven't heard this one yet.

Anna - here's one of the posts at RU:

Arubalover Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 pm    

I said it before and I will say it again, Beth and her cronies are behind this new "evidence" just like she was behind a lot of the other "witnesses" and "evidence."

It's a damn shame that apparently the ALE and prosecutors are too gullible and stupid that they are actually buying it. 

Well, that's unusually lame even for that group.  When I try to read there, it's all conspiracies and claims of things that never happened and are impossible, etc.

Guess now Joran has been framed again, according to them.  Sadly, many of them actually seem stupid enough to believe that stuff they make up, sightings and all kinds of people who did this and that, just craziness. 

I believe NFI could detect if any evidence is authentic and let's just leave it at that, lol.

G'nite!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: November 26, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »

ISA...Is that the school, ISA?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #604 on: November 26, 2007, 12:56:56 AM »

Jumping in here to say 'Excellent" posts by Helen and CBB.  I am have the same feelings as CBB at this time.  Time will tell.  I do wish we knew when they will be in court tomorrow, so we can be here and prepared, to not miss a thing!  Thank God Greta will be there. And for those knocking Phil Keating (surfer dude), I think he's doing fine, just reporting what he knows at this time...  nothing more or nothing less.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #605 on: November 26, 2007, 12:57:52 AM »

Hello everybody. Can you tell me what is ISA?

Hiya Hat! I'd answer you, but I don't know either! I'm interested in the answer when it comes, so thanks for asking!  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 26, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »

Yes, that's the school Joran attended and where Anita taught.

International School of the Americas I think may be the actual name or something close to that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »

Jumping in here to say 'Excellent" posts by Helen and CBB.  I am have the same feelings as CBB at this time.  Time will tell.  I do wish we knew when they will be in court tomorrow, so we can be here and prepared, to not miss a thing!  Thank God Greta will be there. And for those knocking Phil Keating (surfer dude), I think he's doing fine, just reporting what he knows at this time...  nothing more or nothing less.

I wonder if Greta will be able to get the good interviews. She's developed quite a reputation there.

Kimberly is back on in the repeat of tonight's show.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2007, 01:02:07 AM »

International School of the Americas I think may be the actual name or something close to that.

So does Joran's younger brother go there?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:19 AM »

I've been watching the site meter all  night. Amazing the countries with people coming here to read.   I've seen Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, India, even Pakistan and numerous others across the globe.   How fascinating this site is THAT famous across the world!   I am assuming they are the guests, but this site is world reknown!  I just wish they would join in and provide input. That would be even more fascinating to hear from people all across the world!

Good job SM and Monkeys!

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »

I've had a window open here all evening. Will be watching closely tomorrow. Here's hoping for forward motion. Nite all.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2007, 01:04:54 AM »

Yes Val does go there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »

I've had a window open here all evening. Will be watching closely tomorrow. Here's hoping for forward motion. Nite all.

Nite Port Valerie.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »

Exactly how paranoid are these oxygen-deprived FOBRUs who believe that the arrests are based on evidence faked by Natalee's family and forced upon the Prosecution?  Neutral

Can you elaborate?  I haven't heard this one yet.

Anna - here's one of the posts at RU:

Arubalover Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 pm     

I said it before and I will say it again, Beth and her cronies are behind this new "evidence" just like she was behind a lot of the other "witnesses" and "evidence."

It's a damn shame that apparently the ALE and prosecutors are too gullible and stupid that they are actually buying it. 

Well, that's unusually lame even for that group.  When I try to read there, it's all conspiracies and claims of things that never happened and are impossible, etc.

Guess now Joran has been framed again, according to them.  Sadly, many of them actually seem stupid enough to believe that stuff they make up, sightings and all kinds of people who did this and that, just craziness. 

I believe NFI could detect if any evidence is authentic and let's just leave it at that, lol.

G'nite!

Since Arubalover thinks the ALE and and Prosecutor are gullible and stupid, how then, can they love Aruba?  It's sort of a package deal, you know.  If Beth controls Aruba, the ALE, the witnesses, the evidence, and the office of the Prosecutor, how can you love it?  Those wimps, letting Beth control them!  How can you love that, Arubalover?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 26, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »

http://www.isaruba.com/

Yes Valentijn does go there unless he graduated this year.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 26, 2007, 01:08:47 AM »

PV - check the Christmas Avatar thread in the lounge.  CBB dressed up your avatar.

Goodnight!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 26, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »

I've been watching the site meter all  night. Amazing the countries with people coming here to read.   I've seen Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, India, even Pakistan and numerous others across the globe.   How fascinating this site is THAT famous across the world!   I am assuming they are the guests, but this site is world reknown!  I just wish they would join in and provide input. That would be even more fascinating to hear from people all across the world!

Good job SM and Monkeys!

And now somebody from Iran????   Possibly Americans reading from out of the country?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #617 on: November 26, 2007, 01:11:01 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cpv.gif

Well? Port Valerie, I think we all love your clock, and you were listed as offline even when you posted!  I gave this to Klaas to try and catch you, but maybe you're here? Laughing Klaas, Wreck, and Robots have their wonderful cigars, but you've given us all a clock for inspiration. I wanted to say thank you from all of us by letting you have a little Christmas, too!  Wink

For Whom does the bell toll?  Wink
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: November 26, 2007, 01:11:07 AM »

Tomorrow will be a big day.  Night all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 26, 2007, 01:11:24 AM »

HAT - check out the photos at the ISA website.  You will find some photos of the Sloots (except Joran):

African Nights  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.