April 30, 2024, 11:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225662 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 26, 2007, 02:08:37 AM »

Just checked back in for a sec. Klaas, I LOVE the new avatar CBB did for me. I will put it on first thing tomorrow. Thanks! Now good night again.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 26, 2007, 02:09:51 AM »

Nite PV - glad you like it!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 26, 2007, 02:11:30 AM »

I've been watching the site meter all  night. Amazing the countries with people coming here to read.   I've seen Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, India, even Pakistan and numerous others across the globe.   How fascinating this site is THAT famous across the world!   I am assuming they are the guests, but this site is world reknown!  I just wish they would join in and provide input. That would be even more fascinating to hear from people all across the world!

Good job SM and Monkeys!

This is interesting....would someone please tell me how to find the site meter to see the different countries?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 26, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »

HAT - if you scroll down through the list of character witnesses for the NY suit you will see several of Joran's girlfriends - could be any one of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.msg38980#msg38980
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 26, 2007, 02:15:42 AM »

I've been watching the site meter all  night. Amazing the countries with people coming here to read.   I've seen Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, India, even Pakistan and numerous others across the globe.   How fascinating this site is THAT famous across the world!   I am assuming they are the guests, but this site is world reknown!  I just wish they would join in and provide input. That would be even more fascinating to hear from people all across the world!

Good job SM and Monkeys!

This is interesting....would someone please tell me how to find the site meter to see the different countries?  TIA

Site meter is all the way down at the very bottom of the page:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 26, 2007, 02:17:53 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  Should be a busy news day tomorrow!
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 26, 2007, 02:29:08 AM »

Hat out.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 26, 2007, 03:41:01 AM »

Hello !  Klass and everyone ! It has been about a year, but..... I  lost my Mum and gained a 70 year old sister to care for !

I am hoping and praying for justice in this case. Beth and Dave deserve to know why that chair is "empty" for the holidays.

I believe that our thoughts and prayers will bring closure for the family of Natalee.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: November 26, 2007, 04:17:03 AM »

I just got home from Vegas, and I heard of the re-arrest!!  Couldn't wait to get home and read SM!  (Off topic and don't want to make ya jealous  Wink But my hubby won 20,000 on a progressive slot) but I am telling you, I was more excited to hear this news than to win the money!!!!  I know not all like people to say stuff like this, but I am going to any way:  THANK YOU LORD, I KNEW YOU WOULD HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!  Please let this be brought completely into the light, and bring those responsible to a true justice!  Of course I knew that in your love and wisdom, you would not let this wonderful spirit we know as Natalee, be thrown away like a piece of garbage by these evil filled people.  I pray that you will show those who know nothing but spite, hate and revenge toward Natalee and her family will ultimately pay for thier lack of love and empathy.  Keep praying all you wonderful Monkeys.

My heart and respect go out to every one of you here that have been fighting for Natalee and her family!  I pray our sweet Lord will repay you in kind, and bless you and your loved ones.

:lol:And they said tourism was doing soooo great!  The boycott is working, and if they screw up this time, it will drop by another 25%!!!  Do the right thing Aruba!!  And don't let them off with a slap on the hand, that is just not good enough.

Can you tell how happy and hopeful I am???  Nothing makes me  happier than to see them back in jail sweating, maybe this time someone will tell the truth.  If Joran plugs his ears again, just knock him upside the head and put him somewhere where he can't get drugs and false urine tests. Better yet, just lock  the three of them up in one cage for awhile and let them fight it out.  Satish won't hold  up, and Joran will be threatening to kill them both Laughing
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #649 on: November 26, 2007, 05:08:44 AM »

Not really much of a matter but I also saw where Greta  was going to speak to Anita , which she has every right to do .
   Now I do not know Ms Van Sustren but in my own common sense way
of thinking I believe that she will do or say almost anything to get a story and top rateings in her mind .
   She has said that she believes Both Urine  and anita  so as to keep them talking to her .
  Let her keep messing with the Kalpo woman also and she just might get a little more then she bargained for  Shocked,  that woman can revert to the Jungle way of life in just a second a third world way of thinking is bred into them  just as it is in her sons  Just look at their faces  especially their eyes  Look hard into them and you will see two mentally defective boys that it  would not take a lot  (a suggestion maybe )  that if they helped the " Delicious Sporter "   :lol:Sorry but i have to laugh every time I write that or see it in print .any way the Kalpos as well as Urine  are capable of things that would make most of us shudder in our sleep that is why I have NO sympathy for any of the VDS family nor the Kalpos
  The world will be better off with out them all breeding again .  When you see that you are breeding an animal with a genetic defect  you cut that animal from the Breeding program  and this is what must be done to this tribe of sociopath personality's  Think I'm too harsh in my opinion about them ?  Just think about what they have done  and I do not think we are  not  to the heart of it all yet  just watch and see .  One thing that is funny though is that the Kalpo's  are not even smart enough to save their own ass's and they will end up paying for that mistake for a long time .  Satish ,even thinking that he could  be a Dr  WOW  ! poor sad bastard 

Do we have confirmation that Beth is going to Aruba?  I understand Dave is not and never believed Jug and Mitch already there.

So is Beth the only one going and is that for certain?  I wonder what reception Greta is going to get this time.  Won't be nice.  But she tends to believe the Sporter, HA!  So why should they be rude to HER?

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 26, 2007, 05:21:01 AM »

Sirensong  please allow me to congratulate you and Hubby on winning that much $$  I am always glad when someone that can really use it wins i sort of believe that it is our Higher powers way of saying Thanks  for something that we have done .
  I know that when it was darkest for me I had all the SM behind me  and then he gave me lady Jessica ( Girlfriend ) to also stand by me in times of trouble . again congratulations <g>  Jerry

I just got home from Vegas, and I heard of the re-arrest!!  Couldn't wait to get home and read SM!  (Off topic and don't want to make ya jealous  Wink But my hubby won 20,000 on a progressive slot) but I am telling you, I was more excited to hear this news than to win the money!!!!  I know not all like people to say stuff like this, but I am going to any way:  THANK YOU LORD, I KNEW YOU WOULD HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!  Please let this be brought completely into the light, and bring those responsible to a true justice!  Of course I knew that in your love and wisdom, you would not let this wonderful spirit we know as Natalee, be thrown away like a piece of garbage by these evil filled people.  I pray that you will show those who know nothing but spite, hate and revenge toward Natalee and her family will ultimately pay for thier lack of love and empathy.  Keep praying all you wonderful Monkeys.

My heart and respect go out to every one of you here that have been fighting for Natalee and her family!  I pray our sweet Lord will repay you in kind, and bless you and your loved ones.

:lol:And they said tourism was doing soooo great!  The boycott is working, and if they screw up this time, it will drop by another 25%!!!  Do the right thing Aruba!!  And don't let them off with a slap on the hand, that is just not good enough.

Can you tell how happy and hopeful I am???  Nothing makes me  happier than to see them back in jail sweating, maybe this time someone will tell the truth.  If Joran plugs his ears again, just knock him upside the head and put him somewhere where he can't get drugs and false urine tests. Better yet, just lock  the three of them up in one cage for awhile and let them fight it out.  Satish won't hold  up, and Joran will be threatening to kill them both Laughing

Old Jer from Ohio

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: November 26, 2007, 05:25:29 AM »

LEP   I am so sorry  about your Mum and your new situation but I am also very Glad to see you again  after you dropped out of sight I have
often wondered how and where you had gone  <g>  any way am glad to see you again  and feel free to write me if you like ok ?  Hugs   Jerry

Hello !  Klass and everyone ! It has been about a year, but..... I  lost my Mum and gained a 70 year old sister to care for !

I am hoping and praying for justice in this case. Beth and Dave deserve to know why that chair is "empty" for the holidays.

I believe that our thoughts and prayers will bring closure for the family of Natalee.

Old Jer from Ohio

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #652 on: November 26, 2007, 05:36:59 AM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord

Those cops act more like hired body guards.
I wonder if he has his lap top in his cell with him.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: November 26, 2007, 05:41:14 AM »

Who cares what the Beth-haters say.
They are just upset because Joran is finally going down!

A real prosecutor's in charge now. Hans Mos means business.
No more Karen Janssen-style stalling. Mr. Mos is going to bring it!

Wasn't Anita's comment about "human rights" sickening?!
Hey, Anita, do you want to talk about human rights?
Let's talk about Natalee's human rights.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: November 26, 2007, 06:03:29 AM »

Karma sorry took me a while to find it from Dr Phil case.

pages 1-4 and Judge Smid ruling in English pages 23 and 24

And now I can't bring the link over.......I'll give you this for now... sorry

Important Case Docs Dr phil 3rd from bottom

Scroll to last post and click third link

crazybabyborg
« Reply #655 on: November 26, 2007, 06:39:59 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I just saw Susan Candiotti on CNN in Aruba. She said that Hans said they can PROVE Natalee is dead. She went on to say, "it gets moreso everyday"

So, does that mean someone's talking while in jail? They have blood from the car?

Should be interesting today, huh?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: November 26, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »

Hey, Paulus,

No Body
Still Crime
Still Case

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 26, 2007, 06:46:54 AM »

Taco is going to Aruba to rub shoulders with the producers of these MSM tabloid news shows. His career as a lawyer is OVER and he needs to find a new job.  He never should have put all his chips on Joran cuz now he's going down with the murderer and he knows it.  He will come out of it with a Nancy Grace type show on FOX.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: November 26, 2007, 06:52:20 AM »

Taco is going to Aruba to rub shoulders with the producers of these MSM tabloid news shows. His career as a lawyer is OVER and he needs to find a new job.  He never should have put all his chips on Joran cuz now he's going down with the murderer and he knows it.  He will come out of it with a Nancy Grace type show on FOX.

Blah, I think he needs to understand that going to Aruba and defending an Aruban that killed an American is not good for his business. It effected tourism there, and he needs to consider that damaging one guy's business is a piece of cake!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 26, 2007, 06:55:41 AM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord

Those cops act more like hired body guards.
I wonder if he has his lap top in his cell with him.
Good morning!
I hope he doesn't have laptop since it has been said he is not allowed outside contact, access to newspapers, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.