April 30, 2024, 04:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225568 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 26, 2007, 06:59:09 AM »

CBB I'm positive taco has to get a work permit as I remember something came up as Deepak's was denied one time...too many workers in his field?  Would also think that The judge would have to give his permission for him to be in the courtroom and to assist.

O/T  will get dressed today  thanks
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2007, 07:02:20 AM »

I just got home from Vegas, and I heard of the re-arrest!!  Couldn't wait to get home and read SM!  (Off topic and don't want to make ya jealous  Wink But my hubby won 20,000 on a progressive slot) but I am telling you, I was more excited to hear this news than to win the money!!!!  I know not all like people to say stuff like this, but I am going to any way:  THANK YOU LORD, I KNEW YOU WOULD HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!  Please let this be brought completely into the light, and bring those responsible to a true justice!  Of course I knew that in your love and wisdom, you would not let this wonderful spirit we know as Natalee, be thrown away like a piece of garbage by these evil filled people.  I pray that you will show those who know nothing but spite, hate and revenge toward Natalee and her family will ultimately pay for thier lack of love and empathy.  Keep praying all you wonderful Monkeys.

My heart and respect go out to every one of you here that have been fighting for Natalee and her family!  I pray our sweet Lord will repay you in kind, and bless you and your loved ones.

:lol:And they said tourism was doing soooo great!  The boycott is working, and if they screw up this time, it will drop by another 25%!!!  Do the right thing Aruba!!  And don't let them off with a slap on the hand, that is just not good enough.

Can you tell how happy and hopeful I am???  Nothing makes me  happier than to see them back in jail sweating, maybe this time someone will tell the truth.  If Joran plugs his ears again, just knock him upside the head and put him somewhere where he can't get drugs and false urine tests. Better yet, just lock  the three of them up in one cage for awhile and let them fight it out.  Satish won't hold  up, and Joran will be threatening to kill them both Laughing

Congrats SS!! Should make for a wonderful Christmas!! My son and I are donating to TES this year for Christmas instead of our usual charity. Wonderful prayer!! I have so much work to do today but will be checking in to get the news off and on all day!
Happy Monday Morning Monkeys.
Praying j2k break today!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #662 on: November 26, 2007, 07:08:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I just saw Susan Candiotti on CNN in Aruba. She said that Hans said they can PROVE Natalee is dead. She went on to say, "it gets moreso everyday"

So, does that mean someone's talking while in jail? They have blood from the car?

Should be interesting today, huh?

Just saw another blip on CNN. This time they said that discepencies in the time line set by cell calls, text messages, and computer records may prove she is dead.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #663 on: November 26, 2007, 07:11:41 AM »

CBB I'm positive taco has to get a work permit as I remember something came up as Deepak's was denied one time...too many workers in his field?  Would also think that The judge would have to give his permission for him to be in the courtroom and to assist.

O/T  will get dressed today  thanks

I just hate that constant spin that will take place if he goes there to work, and as "anti-slime" as Hans seems, Taco seems "ULTRA slime". I don't put it past him to buy witnesses, bribe judges, stage evidence or anything else. Actually, maybe he should practice in Aruba.... Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 26, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »

Karma...I am worried about that laptop as I heard on Fox last night no newspapers, TV, phone calls or visitors. Also reread today that Joran can see his attorney. I know the Kalpoes were not allowed to see one before they went before a Judge. This may have been because they were not going to be allowed to use the same attorney, just thinking out loud here. Anyone know any more about Joran seeing his attorney over the weekend?  TIA

Snoopy I also saw that post on Wed. night about a 4th arrest...may have been bought over from another site. And I did see the initials fa in that post. And Happy Birthday

Port Valerie Thanks for the transcriptions from last night, as I could not understand Taco

SB I heard on Fox last night that it is the 116 days again.2 days 8 days etc.

Jerry Thanks for the info that Greta will talk to Anita. I'll be watching for that!

Lala's  I caught that 3 judges thing on Fox last night, but right after that they said 'the' judge. So I have no clue!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 26, 2007, 07:20:03 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 26, 2007, 07:38:58 AM »

Anna Have found Judge Jacob Wit on the Carribean Court of Justice, is this Bob Witt? Photo looks the same and reading the bio on the CCof J site appears to be also. I can't read at BFN to see what Ramm posted about this TIA

Judge Smid....as of 9/18/2007 he was still making rulings in the case. He ruled then that the prosecuter( I understand from reading this that the Pros. promised this) had until 12/31/2007 to issue a summons /file charges against the Kalpoes. (Per dr. Phil case.)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 26, 2007, 07:59:12 AM »

This site has a short video of Joran, I believe from the Curacao stop over.

Why is he allowed to carry his laptop??  Certainly no handcuffs (sorry Klaas).

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/2865/Joran_van_der_Sloot_meteen_verhoord

Those cops act more like hired body guards.
I wonder if he has his lap top in his cell with him.
Good morning!
I hope he doesn't have laptop since it has been said he is not allowed outside contact, access to newspapers, etc.

Welcome can.  It doesn make you wonder doesn't it.  What better way to talk to his family/friends/find out sports scores than a computer.

Does anyone remember when Joran was released from KIA last time if he had bags like all the other suspects in this case.  I would bet not because they didn't want to show the world what he had access to.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 26, 2007, 08:02:41 AM »

I just got home from Vegas, and I heard of the re-arrest!!  Couldn't wait to get home and read SM!  (Off topic and don't want to make ya jealous  Wink But my hubby won 20,000 on a progressive slot) but I am telling you, I was more excited to hear this news than to win the money!!!!   I know not all like people to say stuff like this, but I am going to any way:  THANK YOU LORD, I KNEW YOU WOULD HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!  Please let this be brought completely into the light, and bring those responsible to a true justice!  Of course I knew that in your love and wisdom, you would not let this wonderful spirit we know as Natalee, be thrown away like a piece of garbage by these evil filled people.  I pray that you will show those who know nothing but spite, hate and revenge toward Natalee and her family will ultimately pay for thier lack of love and empathy.  Keep praying all you wonderful Monkeys.

My heart and respect go out to every one of you here that have been fighting for Natalee and her family!  I pray our sweet Lord will repay you in kind, and bless you and your loved ones.

:lol:And they said tourism was doing soooo great!  The boycott is working, and if they screw up this time, it will drop by another 25%!!!  Do the right thing Aruba!!  And don't let them off with a slap on the hand, that is just not good enough.

Can you tell how happy and hopeful I am???  Nothing makes me  happier than to see them back in jail sweating, maybe this time someone will tell the truth.  If Joran plugs his ears again, just knock him upside the head and put him somewhere where he can't get drugs and false urine tests. Better yet, just lock  the three of them up in one cage for awhile and let them fight it out.  Satish won't hold  up, and Joran will be threatening to kill them both Laughing

Congratulations to you and your husband sirensong.
Blakerin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: November 26, 2007, 08:06:04 AM »

Hi,
   I have followed Natalee's case since the beginning, read on  here all the time. I admire all of you how you continue to champoin for her and Beth and Dave. I am so happy that they have rearrested the mental midgets, I always had faith that they would some day have to pay restitution for what they did to Natalee. Now like others have said they need to do the right thing end this the right way and go get Senior Mental midget.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 26, 2007, 08:08:35 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 26, 2007, 08:09:12 AM »

If he's in KIA, I believe he is sitting pretty good.  Maduro apologized to Paulus, on air, last time.  His chapter regarding KIA needs to be sent to a Dutch journalist (and an American one).

Good morning!
I hope he doesn't have laptop since it has been said he is not allowed outside contact, access to newspapers, etc.

Welcome can.  It doesn make you wonder doesn't it.  What better way to talk to his family/friends/find out sports scores than a computer.

Does anyone remember when Joran was released from KIA last time if he had bags like all the other suspects in this case.  I would bet not because they didn't want to show the world what he had access to.
Thanks San.

I seem to recall that he did not carry out his stuff in garbage bags as K2's did.  Seems I remember discussion about that...Joran being given preferential treatment.

I'm sure Pvds is pulling is hair out...trying to find a way to communicate with his son.
I hope that if he finds a way, it will be too late to affect the final outcome. in other words, I hope Joran has done lots of talking to interrogators over this weekend.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 26, 2007, 08:10:35 AM »

Hi,
   I have followed Natalee's case since the beginning, read on  here all the time. I admire all of you how you continue to champoin for her and Beth and Dave. I am so happy that they have rearrested the mental midgets, I always had faith that they would some day have to pay restitution for what they did to Natalee. Now like others have said they need to do the right thing end this the right way and go get Senior Mental midget.

Welcome Blakerin.  Hopefully Aruba will do the right thing.  At the end of the day it is Aruba's choice to sink or swim.  To protect a psycho and his father all this time is just not worth it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 26, 2007, 08:11:32 AM »

Hi San Just saw him walking with his aem around Anita, patting her on the back last night. Nothing in his hands. Do you remember what he said about Val after he was released?...something to the effect he owed him or Val was to thank for his release....TIA

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 26, 2007, 08:16:55 AM »

Hi,

Good Morning and welcome!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 26, 2007, 08:17:42 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Leslie I can't find the picture.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 26, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  What a bright glorious morning it is!

Welcome to all our new monkeys!  Great to see new faces/people posting!

Ya know, to me, this all "feels" different than the times before.  Maybe, just maybe this is the break we have been waiting for. 

And, I hope Paulus is swimming in his own sweat about now....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 26, 2007, 08:18:51 AM »

Good morning!

Thanks San.

I seem to recall that he did not carry out his stuff in garbage bags as K2's did.  Seems I remember discussion about that...Joran being given preferential treatment.

I'm sure Pvds is pulling is hair out...trying to find a way to communicate with his son.
I hope that if he finds a way, it will be too late to affect the final outcome. in other words, I hope Joran has done lots of talking to interrogators over this weekend.

I'm kind of glad he brought along his laptop!! If they can get a supoena for it, I would LOVE to see what he and paulus were writing back and forth about as he was on his way to jail!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 26, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »

This was part of the article that was in Amigo.

"Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this."
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: November 26, 2007, 08:23:31 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Leslie I can't find the picture.
nor can I.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.