April 30, 2024, 11:26:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225665 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #720 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:50 AM »

I've been watching the site meter all  night. Amazing the countries with people coming here to read.   I've seen Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, India, even Pakistan and numerous others across the globe.   How fascinating this site is THAT famous across the world!   I am assuming they are the guests, but this site is world reknown!  I just wish they would join in and provide input. That would be even more fascinating to hear from people all across the world!

Good job SM and Monkeys!

This is interesting....would someone please tell me how to find the site meter to see the different countries?  TIA

It is always like that late at night/early morning (our time). They are not all looking at Natalee case related...in fact, some of you may be shocked to see what they search for and visit...it is disgusting.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26:08 AM »

I'm still curious of Joran's "minority" status. He was 17 at the time of the crime -- now 20. Does he still get his "17" status/treatment?  Can he be tried as an "adult" under Dutch law?

Wreck I don't know Aruban law but I would think he would still get his 17 status.
That would be my "guess" as well, but I would think they would have to allow him to speak to his parents immediately. They have not!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 26, 2007, 09:27:25 AM »

If there is going to be another arrest - why release the news first?  Unless they hope the person will make a mistake while awaiting arrest?  Or could the person be already at the police station being questioned?

I find that strange also Canary.

In the past we always heard they arrested someone in connection with the case now they are saying there will be an arrest.  Are they giving this person time to pack his garbage bag full of clothes.  I just don't get it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 26, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »

I'm still curious of Joran's "minority" status. He was 17 at the time of the crime -- now 20. Does he still get his "17" status/treatment?  Can he be tried as an "adult" under Dutch law?

Wreck I had forgotten about this. If NYC_lover comes on today I will ask. Pretty sure we will get the correct answer from NYC....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 26, 2007, 09:28:18 AM »

If there is going to be another arrest - why release the news first?  Unless they hope the person will make a mistake while awaiting arrest?  Or could the person be already at the police station being questioned?

I find that strange also Canary.

In the past we always heard they arrested someone in connection with the case now they are saying there will be an arrest.  Are they giving this person time to pack his garbage bag full of clothes.  I just don't get it.
Well, I think a pending arrest is a rumor -- not a "released" statement.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 26, 2007, 09:28:54 AM »

Hi can, are you our BFN can? Either way good to see you here posting. Good morning all, it feels like it's gonna be a great day!!
Sure am Gel. 
Always enjoy your posts...and it certainly is past time for a great day!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 26, 2007, 09:29:09 AM »

Wreck I don't know Aruban law but I would think he would still get his 17 status.
That would be my "guess" as well, but I would think they would have to allow him to speak to his parents immediately. They have not!

Yes but when he was first arrested he was only able to talk to Anita because he was under the age of 18 and considered a minor.  Now he is 20 and those rules don't apply.
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:54 AM »

Another arrest would be the most we could hope for this early in the week.

Otherwise its a wait and see... 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 26, 2007, 09:34:01 AM »

It might just be a rumor of course....but if isn't....and the arrest is anyone other than paulus....perhaps if there was someone within j's circle that talked perhaps that person would be 'arrested' for his/her own good....like our protective custody???.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #729 on: November 26, 2007, 09:35:40 AM »

Hey all ya'll!

I haven't seen so many folks here in a while.

My 'had enough of this $hit' is full.

aruba needs to 'fix this', return this Child to her parents, sentence the guilty, or else.

Enough said.

Amen and great to see you, Gunslinger.

Fix it NOW.  The reputation of the Dutch depends on it.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »

more from Jorans book.  Do we know this judge??

September 1st 2005

Anthony visits again, has not heard back from the judge, only knows that Joran will be confronted with Deepak and Satish again on Saturday. Anthony leaves but returns ten minutes later and says, "Judge Williams has decided to release you on Saturday at 15:00." Joran jumps for joy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »

Yes but when he was first arrested he was only able to talk to Anita because he was under the age of 18 and considered a minor.  Now he is 20 and those rules don't apply.

IIRC...when he turned 18 his mommy visists were halted nearly immediately...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 26, 2007, 09:38:22 AM »

Birmingham ABC reporter on Aruba just said that there is word in Aruba that there will be another arrest today in the Natalee Holloway case .

WOW, thanks Magnolia.

I hope it is Paulus but I just think they will not do that.  So I will go with Freddy.
I, too hope it would be Paulus, but I am not sure either.... Whoever it may be, I feel like it will be someone who will be used as more leverage... I got a feeling KLPD will be pushing for  a confession/implication (It could have happened 2 1/2 yrs. ago IF the 3 perps were questioned properly)  I feel like somebody will crack or at least screw up enough to give more ammunition to the prosecution...After 2 1/2 yrs., I am sure they don't have their stories practiced like before - I don't think they expected this, so I am also sure there is a "shock" factor in there as well. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:37 AM »

I agree San, but am afraid he will be charged as a minor and get off scott free!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 26, 2007, 09:42:59 AM »

September 1st 2005

Anthony visits again, has not heard back from the judge, only knows that Joran will be confronted with Deepak and Satish again on Saturday. Anthony leaves but returns ten minutes later and says, "Judge Williams has decided to release you on Saturday at 15:00." Joran jumps for joy.

I did not know this.  I thought it was another judge who released him.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 26, 2007, 09:43:22 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Leslie I can't find the picture.

I found it:

Take a close look at Joran's picture.  Is it just me or does it look like he has dark circles around his eyes and a wistful, oh shXt look on his face? 

J2K..the jig is up!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 26, 2007, 09:44:56 AM »

September 1st 2005

Couln't find anything in Sunfreak's Aruban Who's Who!   San I thought it was Smid!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 26, 2007, 09:46:41 AM »

Birmingham ABC reporter on Aruba just said that there is word in Aruba that there will be another arrest today in the Natalee Holloway case .

PAULUS!!??

Paulus...please, please, please

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 26, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »

September 1st 2005

Couln't find anything in Sunfreak's Aruban Who's Who!   San I thought it was Smid!

SMID, Rick  – Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home.  Judge who released J2K in September 2005.  Dutch judge in Curacao.  As a public prosecutor in the NL, participated in the Carribean Financial Task Force as expert on money laundering.

From Sunfreak's Who's Who
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 26, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I am bringing forward the link to light a candle for Natalee and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Hope everyone has a great day!

Justice for Natalee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.