April 30, 2024, 03:52:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225555 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 26, 2007, 09:48:44 AM »

I'm still curious of Joran's "minority" status. He was 17 at the time of the crime -- now 20. Does he still get his "17" status/treatment?  Can he be tried as an "adult" under Dutch law?

Wreck I don't know Aruban law but I would think he would still get his 17 status.
That would be my "guess" as well, but I would think they would have to allow him to speak to his parents immediately. They have not!

Yes but when he was first arrested he was only able to talk to Anita because he was under the age of 18 and considered a minor.  Now he is 20 and those rules don't apply.

I agree San, but am afraid he will be charged as a minor and get off scott free!

this is frightening......just the thought is frightening!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: November 26, 2007, 09:49:02 AM »

I'm still curious of Joran's "minority" status. He was 17 at the time of the crime -- now 20. Does he still get his "17" status/treatment?  Can he be tried as an "adult" under Dutch law?

Wreck I don't know Aruban law but I would think he would still get his 17 status.
That would be my "guess" as well, but I would think they would have to allow him to speak to his parents immediately. They have not!

Yes but when he was first arrested he was only able to talk to Anita because he was under the age of 18 and considered a minor.  Now he is 20 and those rules don't apply.

I agree San, but am afraid he will be charged as a minor and get off scott free!

This is what I think they are going for.  They are forcing them to accept a lesser charge and he will probably only get 4 years.  They will say it was an accident and they didn't mean for her to die.  Without a body they cannot prove Joran beat her.  They will say the Kalpoes lied for their friend because they didn't want to see him get in trouble.  The new Kalpoe story will be we dropped Joran and Natalee off at the VDS home and we went home after that and don't know what transpired.  The only way they can rebuff this story is the Jamie Skeeters tape were Deepak admitts they all had sex with Natalee which will prove they raped her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: November 26, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I am bringing forward the link to light a candle for Natalee and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Hope everyone has a great day!

Justice for Natalee!

Good Morning Marlee...and thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 26, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »

more from Jorans book.  Do we know this judge??

September 1st 2005

Anthony visits again, has not heard back from the judge, only knows that Joran will be confronted with Deepak and Satish again on Saturday. Anthony leaves but returns ten minutes later and says, "Judge Williams has decided to release you on Saturday at 15:00." Joran jumps for joy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Couln't find anything in Sunfreak's Aruban Who's Who!   San I thought it was Smid!

From Natalee's Freebirds:

JUDGE RICK SMID SHIELDS MAIN SUSPECT FROM PROSECUTION

In a hearing on June 1, 2005 Dutch judge Rick Smid ruled there was sufficient evidence to keep Joran van der Sloot in detention for an additional 30 days. Then in a baffling move, he flies back to Curacao and faxes in a reversal of the ruling he’d made only a few hours earlier, freeing van der Sloot from jail. Within three days Joran van der Sloot was on an airplane for Holland, and to make sure van der Sloot would never face prosecution, the judges gave Joran and the Kalpoe brothers immunity from ever being questioned again about this case.

ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 26, 2007, 09:54:25 AM »

I found it:

Take a close look at Joran's picture.  Is it just me or does it look like he has dark circles around his eyes and a wistful, oh shXt look on his face? 

J2K..the jig is up!!!

It does look like he has dark circles under his eyes...but to me the look is more like one of ho hum!

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: November 26, 2007, 09:55:26 AM »

Hi Can and welcome! I don't think they can keep the suspects from seeing a lawyer, but there's a gag order issued. I can't imagine that the lawyers don't talk with one another, and maybe that's even an exception to the gag order. Anyone know?

It's my understanding that their lawyers have not been allowed to be present when the evidence is put before the judge, so he can decide to hold them further or not.

CBB and Can I did read that the Kalpoes could not even have access to their lawyer until Friday. This may have been because the Judge insisted that they have separate lawyers. Did see it posted from an article that Joran could have access to his over the weekend. Read it yesterday and this morning both, but don't know which article it was.

Buckeye Thanks for the reminder about laptop, but agree he shouldn't have been carrying anything!

Leslie Still following you on this!!!!!!
Maybe this is silly...but I wonder if they meant last Friday.  The Kalpoes were detained on Wed. and new lawyers had to be appointed.

Leslie...I really can't tell if that's Anita or not.  For a time she had curly...well kinda fuzzy hair...so maybe it will become more evident if news outlets capture pic's of her.  If they do, it would be a hoot if she were in PURPLE!! Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 26, 2007, 09:56:25 AM »

I found it:

Take a close look at Joran's picture.  Is it just me or does it look like he has dark circles around his eyes and a wistful, oh shXt look on his face? 

J2K..the jig is up!!!

It does look like he has dark circles under his eyes...but to me the look is more like one of ho hum!

Exactly Sunny he is bored plus he just arrived on a flight from the Netherlands.  He is so friggin ugly.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 26, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

11/26/07 2 pages in Awemainta on the case with Gerald Dompigs picture. Investigate everyone that was in command in the Natalee case??

Headlines

come across if owing to tapa cos for family jvds, then cabeznan have to cai have to investiga all esnan cu was at command durnate the investigacion of caso nh

si a tapa cos pa famia jvds, anto cabeznan mester cai mester investiga tur esnan cu tabata na mando durnate e investigacion di caso NH

--------------------------------

ex comisario gerold dompig owing to acusa huez comisario y functionario high of minesterio publico of owing to perhdica investigacion

ex comisario gerold dompig a acusa huez comisario y functionario halto di minesterio publico di a perhdica investigacion

Morning monkeys!  It's a beautiful day.

Say, I would like to know more about this.   Can anymonkey translate the translation?  Razz

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 26, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »

Joran looks like Eddie Munster in that picture.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: November 26, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »

Laughing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:57 AM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 26, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »

I found it:

J2K..the jig is up!!!

Exactly Sunny he is bored plus he just arrived on a flight from the Netherlands.  He is so friggin ugly.

he is ugly....and I'd be willing to bet he still thinks he is untouchable and that he will once again be 'protected' by his father's friends in aruba...but i think he is in for one big surprise!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:44 AM »

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:48 AM »

11/26/07 2 pages in Awemainta on the case with Gerald Dompigs picture. Investigate everyone that was in command in the Natalee case??

Headlines

come across if owing to tapa cos for family jvds, then cabeznan have to cai have to investiga all esnan cu was at command durnate the investigacion of caso nh

si a tapa cos pa famia jvds, anto cabeznan mester cai mester investiga tur esnan cu tabata na mando durnate e investigacion di caso NH

--------------------------------

ex comisario gerold dompig owing to acusa huez comisario y functionario high of minesterio publico of owing to perhdica investigacion

ex comisario gerold dompig a acusa huez comisario y functionario halto di minesterio publico di a perhdica investigacion

Morning monkeys!  It's a beautiful day.

Say, I would like to know more about this.   Can anymonkey translate the translation?  Razz

hi Helen....I can't help on the translation at all.....I have a terrible time figuring out what's being said even when it's translated Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: November 26, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »

one word

EXPLOSIVE

evidence

i anit worried - the slugs are going down

BIG TIME

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 26, 2007, 10:09:34 AM »

LOL LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:13 AM »

Hi Can and welcome! I don't think they can keep the suspects from seeing a lawyer, but there's a gag order issued. I can't imagine that the lawyers don't talk with one another, and maybe that's even an exception to the gag order. Anyone know?

It's my understanding that their lawyers have not been allowed to be present when the evidence is put before the judge, so he can decide to hold them further or not.

CBB and Can I did read that the Kalpoes could not even have access to their lawyer until Friday. This may have been because the Judge insisted that they have separate lawyers. Did see it posted from an article that Joran could have access to his over the weekend. Read it yesterday and this morning both, but don't know which article it was.

Buckeye Thanks for the reminder about laptop, but agree he shouldn't have been carrying anything!

Leslie Still following you on this!!!!!!
Maybe this is silly...but I wonder if they meant last Friday.  The Kalpoes were detained on Wed. and new lawyers had to be appointed.

Leslie...I really can't tell if that's Anita or not.  For a time she had curly...well kinda fuzzy hair...so maybe it will become more evident if news outlets capture pic's of her.  If they do, it would be a hoot if she were in PURPLE!! Smile

Sorry can ...didn't make myself clear, again. They were not allowed access to lawyers until last Friday. But have read an article posted here that said Joran could not see anyone except his lawyer over the weekend. This info may not even be correct, but saw the article posted here twice. Read back from the last thread this morning and would never be able to find it. Sorry!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »

one word

EXPLOSIVE

evidence

BIG TIME

Morning Robots.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: November 26, 2007, 10:11:49 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Leslie I can't find the picture.

IMO - no it's not Anita.  Joran does look like his goose is cooked though  Wink

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: November 26, 2007, 10:13:34 AM »

one word

EXPLOSIVE

evidence

BIG TIME

Morning Robots.....

good morning

i think the DUTCH had someone get close to the sporter and that person kind of
let a few things hang out there to get the delicious sporter worried about something
the DELICIOUS SPORTER then got on the HORN and started spouting off

all of this was of course RECORDED

GOT YA

joran like cement walls -- well he better start liking them

joran is a KILLER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.