May 01, 2024, 01:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225683 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 26, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »

Birmingham ABC reporter on Aruba just said that there is word in Aruba that there will be another arrest today in the Natalee Holloway case .

I'm behind  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 26, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »

PUMA shirt

PIGS UNDERNEATH MY ARUBA ????????????

ehhehehhehheehehee
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:22 AM »

I found it:

Take a close look at Joran's picture.  Is it just me or does it look like he has dark circles around his eyes and a wistful, oh shXt look on his face? 

J2K..the jig is up!!!

It does look like he has dark circles under his eyes...but to me the look is more like one of ho hum!

I keep looking at this and it looks more like a guy that is sitting a few rows behind Joran.  I don't think it is Anita.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:29 AM »

From Greta Wire this morning....I was wondering if there was any info ......

Still stuck
by Greta Van Susteren

It is never a good sign when your commercial flight is parked with the engines off….near the runway…and the pilot announcing he has no information for the passengers and the passengers have connections to make…at least I have a bunch of newspapers to read…and how did your day start?

Share 34 Comments »

Posted in Uncategorized
November 26th, 2007 9:29 AM Eastern
lucky Us…
by Greta Van Susteren

Weare stuck on the runway…a take off time is unknown and we have been here thirty minutes already…and of course the airline can brag about an ‘on time departure’ since the plane pulled away from the gate on time…that’s the airline industry trick…well.ok, I am all in favor of good tricks but the problem is that I can’t get off this plane and check options since we are parked near the runway…I am unlikely to make my connection so now what? I will be stuck some place…so, yes, lucky me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 26, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

KNOCK KNOCK

hello PAULUS

"PLEASE COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE BUSHES - NOW"

you are under arrest  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 26, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »

Opinions please!
If you look at the picture, in Diario, of Joran sitting in the Curacao airport there is a person three rows behind him with their head down.  Maybe, I have become very paranoid but that head looks like Anita's to me.  It is the well coiffed head of an older woman with the colour similiar to hers.  Is it possible?

Leslie I can't find the picture.

IMO - no it's not Anita.  Joran does look like his goose is cooked though  Wink

Morning Klaas...thanks for enlarging the pix....it looks like a man's head to me now...before I couldn't tell

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 26, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   11/24/2007

Joran back in Aruba via short cut

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 26, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »

“He has just got his life together"

who gives a flying _ _ _  _ !!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

nobody cares. Natalee never had the chance to get her life together because of EVIL Killers like JORAN, DEEPAK, and SATISH

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 26, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

thanks MsMarple...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 26, 2007, 10:21:41 AM »

nobody cares. Natalee never had the chance to get her life together because of EVIL Killers like JORAN, DEEPAK, and SATISH

you took the words right outta my mouth!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 26, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »

KNOCK KNOCK

hello PAULUS

robots  Laughing Laughing Laughing too funny
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:37:01 AM by San » Logged

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: November 26, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »

11/26/07 2 pages in Awemainta on the case with Gerald Dompigs picture. Investigate everyone that was in command in the Natalee case??

Headlines

come across if owing to tapa cos for family jvds, then cabeznan have to cai have to investiga all esnan cu was at command durnate the investigacion of caso nh

si a tapa cos pa famia jvds, anto cabeznan mester cai mester investiga tur esnan cu tabata na mando durnate e investigacion di caso NH

--------------------------------

ex comisario gerold dompig owing to acusa huez comisario y functionario high of minesterio publico of owing to perhdica investigacion

ex comisario gerold dompig a acusa huez comisario y functionario halto di minesterio publico di a perhdica investigacion

Morning monkeys!  It's a beautiful day.

Say, I would like to know more about this.   Can anymonkey translate the translation?  Razz

They should investigate all of them Helen and *******. ABC had a story on the case this morning and part of it focused on the squad car tapes. They had quotes and everything.

You can't listen to that tape and not realize the three perps were involved up to their eyeballs and Paulus as well. Where was the follow-up by the ALE interrogators?

The investigation was a bunch of bullshit. No doubt the Dutch investigators have listened to these and those other tapes that weren't recapped properly in order to hide incriminating testimony. I hope they at least bust Jacobs.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 26, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »

the train is coming to town

FIRST UP ----- PAULUS

ON DECK ----- the fat PIG, i forget his name that was in charge for awhile
maybe vander stratton

in the HOLE -----  the guy with the beard that looks like baffon CROES

- A Horse's Tale
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 26, 2007, 10:26:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I am bringing forward the link to light a candle for Natalee and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Hope everyone has a great day!

Justice for Natalee!

Good Morning Marlee...and thanks

Hi everybody! Thanks Marlee...going to light a candle now.

Prayers that we will get some good news out of Aruba today....

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 26, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: November 26, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »

KNOCK KNOCK

hello PAULUS

robots  Laughing Laughing :lol:too funny

im still chuckling a little myself because i tend to visualize things
and to see that PIG hiding and then running and Laughing Cool then getting thrown in JAIL woud make my day

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 26, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »

Somebody tell that prick lawyer that Natalee never got a chance at experiencing a full life thanks to his client.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 26, 2007, 10:29:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I am bringing forward the link to light a candle for Natalee and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Hope everyone has a great day!

Justice for Natalee!

Good Morning Marlee...and thanks

Hi everybody! Thanks Marlee...going to light a candle now.

Prayers that we will get some good news out of Aruba today....

Morning Mishy......your prayer is my prayer!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:53 AM »

Beaten

The picture of the goon child in airport waiting area posted just above...

We no longer see the cocky tilt of the head, the sunglass-wearing smirk and smile, the defiant eyes...

Subdued and looking aside, lost in thought...

There are times in everyone's life when a dream, a goal, or a mission evaporates, leaving only the shattered pieces of whole things that once were.  That once were and seemed inevitable, reliable.

The only reliable thing I see in the pix of joran is the realization that he seems to finally know that his life is ruined, and that no matter the outcome of this latest spasm of justice, that he faces and endless future of scorn and revilement, at best.

It can never be what it was, and it never will be that again.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:56 AM »

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

Morning Nonesey! Anita must think Joran gets a free ticket for holding off being charged for 2 1/2 years. Somebody please wipe that cold cream out of her eye sockets, it's impairing her vision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.