April 30, 2024, 10:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225655 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: November 26, 2007, 10:31:20 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   11/24/2007

Joran back in Aruba via short cut

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

Morning NONE.....would love to know the answer to last question...he was arrested.....but not in cuffs...carrying a bag with who knows what in it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: November 26, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »

Beaten

The picture of the goon child in airport waiting area posted just above...

We no longer see the cocky tilt of the head, the sunglass-wearing smirk and smile, the defiant eyes...

Subdued and looking aside, lost in thought...

There are times in everyone's life when a dream, a goal, or a mission evaporates, leaving only the shattered pieces of whole things that once were.  That once were and seemed inevitable, reliable.

The only reliable thing I see in the pix of joran is the realization that he seems to finally know that his life is ruined, and that no matter the outcome of this latest spasm of justice, that he faces and endless future of scorn and revilement, at best.

It can never be what it was, and it never will be that again.

Eloquently and insightfully stated Hammer.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: November 26, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »

“He has just got his life together"

who gives a flying _ _ _  _ !!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

nobody cares. Natalee never had the chance to get her life together because of EVIL Killers like JORAN, DEEPAK, and SATISH

I was thinking something along those same lines, Robots.  Natalee had a future, until she was robbed of it along with her life.   Sad Sad  Joran was just getting his life together?  But then...guess what came and hit him like a ton of bricks!  Is he reaping a little bit of what he has sown?  There aren't enough years in his life to pay for his crimes against Natalee, imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 26, 2007, 10:34:02 AM »

Who is the 4th person they are going to arrest?

1.  Paul van der Sloot
2.  Guido Wever
3.  Freddy Arambatzis
4.  Julia Renfro (for obstruction)
5.  All of the above  Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 26, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »

Good morning Hiker, Nonesie, Sunny, everybody!!

This morning I was awake around 4:30 or 5 and turned on Fox and they announced the big stories coming up today. The number one story was the Peterson case, and then they went on to a few others, and never mentioned the Holloway case. Chapped my a$$, I tell ya!

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: November 26, 2007, 10:36:20 AM »

HI Hiker- for once work doesn't have me traveling until year-end a blessing, yes I quite agree Anita sound exactly like someone angry they have gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar when they thought no one was home !

She has absolutely no filter on her mouth, one has to wonder what she subjects her students too in that regard, she certainly isn't a professional. She's a pitbull.

Hammer - well said as always. It sounds as if Joran's neighbors won't miss him and if he's dumping garbage on top of neighbors that's one more exhibition of what a poor job his parents did. How does the child of an attorney/wannabe substitute judge ever imagine that dumping garbage on someone resolves any dispute? 2 + 2 still = 4 here. The Sloots are not fit parents, certainly not as supposed educated parents.

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 26, 2007, 10:36:25 AM »

1.  Paul van der Sloot
2.  Guido Wever
3.  Freddy Arambatzis

Are we doing our Christmas wish list already?  Alrighty then.  I would choose all of the above, of course, but doubt that could happen.  So, my first wish would be Paulus, but don't think that will happen, just yet anyway.  So, how about Freddy? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: November 26, 2007, 10:36:55 AM »

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

Morning Nonesey! Anita must think Joran gets a free ticket for holding off being charged for 2 1/2 years. Somebody please wipe that cold cream out of her eye sockets, it's impairing her vision.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: November 26, 2007, 10:37:29 AM »

1.  Paul van der Sloot
2.  Guido Wever
3.  Freddy Arambatzis

I vote all of the above too  Laughing Laughing

I want Joran to dump some garbage on Renho too, an added bonus  Laughing

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: November 26, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »

11/26/07 2 pages in Awemainta on the case with Gerald Dompigs picture. Investigate everyone that was in command in the Natalee case??

Headlines

come across if owing to tapa cos for family jvds, then cabeznan have to cai have to investiga all esnan cu was at command durnate the investigacion of caso nh

si a tapa cos pa famia jvds, anto cabeznan mester cai mester investiga tur esnan cu tabata na mando durnate e investigacion di caso NH

--------------------------------

ex comisario gerold dompig owing to acusa huez comisario y functionario high of minesterio publico of owing to perhdica investigacion

ex comisario gerold dompig a acusa huez comisario y functionario halto di minesterio publico di a perhdica investigacion

Morning monkeys!  It's a beautiful day.

Say, I would like to know more about this.   Can anymonkey translate the translation?  Razz

They should investigate all of them Helen and *******. ABC had a story on the case this morning and part of it focused on the squad car tapes. They had quotes and everything.

You can't listen to that tape and not realize the three perps were involved up to their eyeballs and Paulus as well. Where was the follow-up by the ALE interrogators?

The investigation was a bunch of bullshit. No doubt the Dutch investigators have listened to these and those other tapes that weren't recapped properly in order to hide incriminating testimony. I hope they at least bust Jacobs.

Busting Jacobs would be a good start.  I'd be happy to see it.  It's time for the baloney about a "bungled investigation" and "complicated case" to be over.  If the Dutch haven't INVESTIGATED THE INVESTIGATORS, there will be no resolution in Aruba.  We know now that the ALE knew Joran was a serial rapist, and did nothing to stop it. We are learning that young women on Aruba suffered threats and intimidation by the "pimps".  IT'S TIME FOR THE WHOLE TRUTH, ugly as it is.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: November 26, 2007, 10:38:04 AM »

Were there not video tapes of the original interrogations of J2Ks? I thought there was. If there was, were these given to the Dutch who took over the case? TIA

None...I'm wondering that too about the stopover! If the Judge was there on Friday for the Kalpoes why didn't he just stay until Saturday for Joran to appear before him. It may be as Lala's posted that there is 3 separate Judges..I heard that too, but it was on Fox!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 26, 2007, 10:38:08 AM »

This morning I was awake around 4:30 or 5 and turned on Fox and they announced the big stories coming up today. The number one story was the Peterson case, and then they went on to a few others, and never mentioned the Holloway case. Chapped my a$$, I tell ya!
O/T

Mishy ~  did you see the article in Stacy Peterson's thread I posted yesterday?  The police supposedly got some new information and want to know if anyone saw either of the two family cars during a certain time period.  The cars are currently impounded.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 26, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   11/24/2007

Joran back in Aruba via short cut

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

Why the stop in Curacao?

I noticed that too Nonesuche.  Was there someone waiting to speak to Joran before he got on his flight figuring he was safe to talk to.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 26, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »

Helen ~  Busting Jacobs would be really great, wouldn't it?!  Put him in a cell with a sign that says "Bad cop.  No donut."  Or cornflakes or whatever...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: November 26, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »

Mishy hugs to you, I lit a candle too.

Morning everyone, Mum I want to understand that stop also, for wasn't it determined that Curacao is somewhat like the jurisdictional 'seat' for the judges? Or am I mistaken?

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 26, 2007, 10:41:51 AM »

O/T

Mishy ~  did you see the article in Stacy Peterson's thread I posted yesterday?  The police supposedly got some new information and want to know if anyone saw either of the two family cars during a certain time period.  The cars are currently impounded.

Good morning my favorite bee!!
I did not see that, thanks for letting me know. I am praying for justice in this case too. These men need to know that if they mistreat/disappear/murder their wives/girlfriends, they will pay for it...

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: November 26, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

Hugs to my San !

I'll be livid if a special meeting between Joran and anyone but a jddge or some arm of the prosecutor's office met with him on Curacao !

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 26, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »

1.  Paul van der Sloot
2.  Guido Wever
3.  Freddy Arambatzis

I don't feel it was Guido because they would have gotten him the same time they got Joran in the Netherlands so I will go with Freddy. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 26, 2007, 10:42:09 AM »

Mishy hugs to you, I lit a candle too.

Morning everyone, Mum I want to understand that stop also, for wasn't it determined that Curacao is somewhat like the jurisdictional 'seat' for the judges? Or am I mistaken?

Good morning None Smile.  Are you thinking perhaps the stop in Curacao was to allow someone to give Joran some  legal advice?  Sort of like the poolside chats that were done at the Sloot home?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 26, 2007, 10:43:00 AM »

O/T

Good morning my favorite bee!!
I did not see that, thanks for letting me know. I am praying for justice in this case too. These men need to know that if they mistreat/disappear/murder their wives/girlfriends, they will pay for it...

The FBI is involved and maybe that's throwing off the local LE a bit...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.