April 30, 2024, 05:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225584 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 26, 2007, 10:44:03 AM »

Mishy hugs to you, I lit a candle too.

Morning everyone, Mum I want to understand that stop also, for wasn't it determined that Curacao is somewhat like the jurisdictional 'seat' for the judges? Or am I mistaken?

I don't remember what the flight information was, but I know someone posted it. Is it possible that it was just a scheduled layover and nothing more? You'd think if the press had pix of him in the airport, then they'd have pix of him if he was speaking to anyone...JMO...

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 26, 2007, 10:44:15 AM »

Morning everyone, Mum I want to understand that stop also, for wasn't it determined that Curacao is somewhat like the jurisdictional 'seat' for the judges? Or am I mistaken?

Good morning None Smile.  Are you thinking perhaps the stop in Curacao was to allow someone to give Joran some  legal advice?  Sort of like the poolside chats that were done at the Sloot home?

Morning Muffy ! I hope and pray it wasn't to meet with anyone who might assist him outside of the same rules/regs that the K2 are subjected to? If special privileges start popping up for Joran then we're right back where we started, aren't we?

and K2 and their attornies are fools if they allow it again !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #802 on: November 26, 2007, 10:44:32 AM »

Someone just emailed this to me.  It's a post of Charlierat's from the private "Bring Natalee Home" forum.  The one started by gagirl/reality/mip6.

I would never consider hiring an attorney who is unable to spell "SPECULATION." 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   11/24/2007

Joran back in Aruba via short cut

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

Paulus would drown the interviewers with his sweat Rolling Eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: November 26, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »

Laughing Peaches, I have to agree but I also think I just mispelled attorneys as attornies but please don't make me get in that briar patch with the rattiest man  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 26, 2007, 10:47:57 AM »

Klaas- do you see rattiest man has his age as 40??  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ye gods, he shouldn't post his photo all over the place if he expects that lie to hold up  Laughing Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: November 26, 2007, 10:49:00 AM »

excuse me, I made an error he recorded it as 49, still one very dirty lie  Laughing Laughing

he either isn't aging well at all or lying thru his fingers  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 26, 2007, 10:49:53 AM »

Good morning None Smile.  Are you thinking perhaps the stop in Curacao was to allow someone to give Joran some  legal advice?  Sort of like the poolside chats that were done at the Sloot home?

None and Muffy...YES to both Maybe that's why the Judge rushed back on Friday....sorry a liitle paranoid here1
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 26, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/11/26/

segun Abogado di Deepak,
EVIDENCIA NOBO DEN CASO HOLLOWAY, TA INTERPRETACION NOBO,
DI HECHONAN BIEU

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diadomingo DIARIO a entrevista Abogado Figaroa, tocante di e orden di Ministerio Publico, pa e rumannan Kalpoe no wordo representa hunto, pa un oficina di abogado, esta e oficina di Kock, Wix y Zeppenveld.

Figaroa a splica DIARIO despues cu e orden di O.M a bin, el a wordo acerca pa oficina di Kock, Wix y Zeppenveld, pa representa Deepak.

Oficina di Kock a cuminza un proceso pa e orden di Ministerio Publico wordo kita y dentro di algun dia un huez lo dicidi riba esaki.Mientras tanto oficina di David Kock lo representa Satish y abogado Figaroa lo representa Deepak.

Segun Figaroa, e orden di parti di O.M ta un tiki fastioso, mirando cu awor su oficina a caba di ricibi mas di 3000 documento, di henter e caso contra su cliente.Esaki ta documentonan di cual abogado anterior di e sospechoso a repasa caba den pasado.

Awor e den un tempo basta cortico mester purba repasa esakinan tambe.DIARIO a puntra Figaroa tocante di e evidencia nobo cu lo tin contra su cliente, ruman di su cliente y Joran van der Sloot.E abogado a splica cu den su opinion no ta trata di nada nobo.

Loke a sosode ta cu tin un interpretacion nobo, di hechonan bieu.DIARIO a puntra e abogado si ta berdad cu tin evidencia haya a base di combersacionnan cu a wordo ge-tap.

Segun Figaroa, den e documentonan di evidencia cu el a ricibi dos ora prome cu bishita di huez comisario na su cliente, no tin nada para di tapmento.

El a bisa cu e no sa si quizas nan lo ta sconde cierto informacion, pero den e documentonan cu el a haya, O.M no a bisa cu ta trata di tapmento.

Online Pap translation:

according advocate of deepak, evidencia new in caso holloway, is interpretacion new,
of hechonan old

oranjestad(aan): diadomingo daily paper owing to interview advocate figaroa, tocante of the orden of ministerio publico, for her rumannan kalpoe not wordo representa together, for one office of advocate, esta the office of kock, wix y zeppenveld.

figaroa owing to splica daily paper after cu the orden of or.m owing to come, past owing to wordo acerca for office of kock, wix y zeppenveld, for representa deepak.

office of kock owing to cuminza one proceso for her orden of ministerio publico wordo less y dentro of some day one huez will dicidi on this.mientras tanto office of david kock will representa satish y advocate figaroa will representa deepak.

according figaroa, the orden of part of or.m is one bit fastioso, mirando cu now his office owing to end of ricibi more of 3000 documento, of all the caso contra his cliente.esaki is documentonan of cual advocate anterior of the sospechoso owing to repasa end in pasado.

now the in one time enough cortico have to try repasa esakinan also.diario owing to ask about figaroa tocante of the evidencia new cu will have contra his cliente, brother of his cliente y joran van der sloot.e advocate owing to splica cu in his opinion do not deal of nothing new.

thing owing to sosode is cu have one interpretacion new, of hechonan old.diario owing to ask about the advocate if is berdad cu have evidencia achieve owing to base of combersacionnan cu owing to wordo ge-tap.

according figaroa, in the documentonan of evidencia cu past owing to ricibi two hour first cu visit of huez comisario at his cliente, not have nothing stop of tapmento.

past owing to tell cu the not know if quizas they will is sconde cierto informacion, but in the documentonan cu past owing to achieve, or.m not owing to tell cu is deal of tapmento.

This is the article that goes with the photo previously posted ...

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT DILANTI HUEZ COMISARIO AWE

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Joran van der Sloot a keda deteni den presencia di dos funcionario di cuerpo policial di Aruba na Hulanda.Tanto comisario Dolphi Richardson como tambe miembro di seccion crimen organiza Jason Ridderstaat tabata presente na Hulanda y despues di e detencion di Joran van der Sloot tur dos a subi avion cune y baha na Curacao.

Despues di tabata na Curacao nan a coy otro avion y sigui mesora pa Aruba.Na Aruba Joran a ser saca cu tur secrecia y bon scondi den autonan blinda unda el a ser hiba KIA.Na KIA awe kizas e huez comisario lo yega pa atende cune riba su detencion y yegada na Aruba.

E siman aki tambe lo presenta na e sospechosonan e pruebanan nobo cu autoridadnan ta menciona den e caso aki.Pruebanan cu kizas lo por ta hunga un rol importante den henter e caso.

Ministerio Publico den un entrevista cu DIARIO no por a duna DIARIO confirmacion si aki ta pruebanan fuerte sino mas bien a splica cu tin prueba nobo.

Awor bo ta tende si tur tipo di speculacion pa cu e caso y medianan ta saca tur tipo di informacion cual ta bruha henter e asunto.

Te hasta kier bay atras pa culpa cierto grupo cu tabata envolvi den e caso anteriormente.Segun e dianan ta pasa nos lo keda mira kiko ta e resultado di e kortgeding cu e abogadonan tambe lo bay entama pa cu detencion di e hoben nan aki den e caso di morto di Nathallee Holloway.

Online Pap translation:

joran van der sloot fast huez comisario today

oranjestad(aan):joran van der sloot owing to stay deteni in presencia of two funcionario of cuerpo policial of aruba at the netherlands.tanto comisario dolphi richardson because; also acolyte of seccion crimen organiza jason ridderstaat was present at the netherlands y after of the detencion of joran van der sloot all two owing to lever plane cune y descend at curacao.

after of was at curacao they owing to coy another plane y follow at once for aruba.na aruba joran owing to being saca cu all secrecia y good scondi in autonan blinda where past owing to being take away kia.na kia today kizas the huez comisario will arrive for atende cune on his detencion y arrival at aruba.

the week here also will present at the sospechosonan the pruebanan new cu autoridadnan is menciona in the caso here.pruebanan cu kizas will can is play one rol important in all the caso.

ministerio publico in one interview cu daily paper not can owing to give daily paper confirmacion if here is pruebanan strong but more bien owing to splica cu have proof new.

now are you hear if all type of speculacion for cu the caso y medianan is saca all type of informacion cual is witch all the asunto.

till even wanted bay behind for culpa cierto are cu was envolvi in the caso anteriormente.segun the dianan is happen we will stay see what is the result of the kortgeding cu the abogadonan also will bay entama for cu detencion of the young they here in the caso of dead of nathallee holloway.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 26, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »

excuse me, I made an error he recorded it as 49, still one very dirty lie  Laughing Laughing

Actually I did notice that.  Wasn't he just celebrating his 50th birthday in Aruba not too long ago? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 26, 2007, 10:55:27 AM »

From RU  (this was funny I thought)  Laughing

They got word as we did that there will be a 4th arrest and are guessing who it will be.

HannieC wrote:

L.S.  Laughing

Little Shango  Laughing Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: November 26, 2007, 10:55:41 AM »

Actually I did notice that.  Wasn't he just celebrating his 50th birthday in Aruba not too long ago? 

I believe he celebrated 50th on the 1st of his recent trips to Aruba. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 26, 2007, 10:56:35 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   11/24/2007

Joran back in Aruba via short cut

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot, the 20-year old suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case, has arrived in Aruba yesterday evening around 23:00. He was taken to jail about 30 minutes later.

Contrary to what the international media mentioned earlier, Van der Sloot didn’t arrive with KLM, but with DAE. For some yet unknown reasons, they made a stop in Curacao. A photographer of Fox News took a picture of this.

After Van der Sloot arrived, three armoured private cars drove through a side-entrance of the airport and speeded up along onrushing journalists, towards Cumana. According to security personnel, that was most probably a diversion, because not even ten minutes later, a jeep, in which the suspect must have really been, drove through a gate. That vehicle drove in the direction of the KIA prison. Most of the journalists were already gone at that time and have not seen the jeep.

According to lawyer L. van den Eeden, who represented Joran van der Sloot in the Netherlands, his client was very emotional before departure to Aruba. “He has just got his life together. This arrest has now undone that like a bolt from the blue.” Joran will be taken before the examining magistrate this coming Monday. His mother, Anita, who lives in Aruba, has meanwhile indicated that the investigators have recently interrogated her family and that of the Kalpoe suspects. “It is ridiculous that they do this again after two-and-a-half years”, she told the American press office AP yesterday.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were taken before the examining magistrate yesterday afternoon. That took place at a for everybody secret location, which turned out to be the police station in San Nicolas, where, according to rumours, one of the brothers is in custody. The other brother is supposedly in a police cell of the police station in Noord. The examining magistrate decided yesterday afternoon to prolong the custody of the brothers with eight days.

Why is it always Anita on the airwaves? Does Paulus have a spine at all? I don't buy that attorney angle either for if that were a concern, Paulus would insist Anita keep her mouth shut.

Why the stop in Curacao?

Morning NONE.....would love to know the answer to last question...he was arrested.....but not in cuffs...carrying a bag with who knows what in it....

Is it possible that the judge whose ruling released Joran, Deepak and Satish from custody factor into the Curacao stopover.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 13, 2005

GRACE: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: November 26, 2007, 10:57:23 AM »

well he should ask santa for some botox for xmas then for I'm not buying that he looks his age if he's saying he's only 50  Laughing

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »

Beaten

The picture of the goon child in airport waiting area posted just above...

We no longer see the cocky tilt of the head, the sunglass-wearing smirk and smile, the defiant eyes...

Subdued and looking aside, lost in thought...

There are times in everyone's life when a dream, a goal, or a mission evaporates, leaving only the shattered pieces of whole things that once were.  That once were and seemed inevitable, reliable.

The only reliable thing I see in the pix of joran is the realization that he seems to finally know that his life is ruined, and that no matter the outcome of this latest spasm of justice, that he faces and endless future of scorn and revilement, at best.

It can never be what it was, and it never will be that again.

MEANING......HE'S GUILTY!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: November 26, 2007, 10:59:47 AM »

BTW, that screen shot of CRat's says Posts - 49.....I don't see age.  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 26, 2007, 11:00:57 AM »

BTW, that screen shot of CRat's says Posts - 49.....I don't see age.  Laughing

Laughing good point Mom !

So why would rattiest man be making 49 posts on a secret site ? His legion of merry followers at RU should be upset with him for excluding them  Laughing

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #817 on: November 26, 2007, 11:01:53 AM »

Member sarge posted at RU:

If someone in LE enforcement is leaking they should be fired and arrested.
Someone could be putting false information out to try to sabotage the case too. 

This is true!!! When become there arrested in Government from Aruba and the Netherlands? When get this REALLY BAD investigators, an arrested? When??????!!!!!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 26, 2007, 11:03:35 AM »

Anna posted that Pearl at BFN saw it was indeed Judge Smid in Aruba for the Kalpoes...he flew back to Curacao on Friday. Joran made a stop there on Friday.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:09:08 AM by San » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:19 AM »

Again?!  How many times  Laughing Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.