May 01, 2024, 01:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225680 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 26, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »

Someone, I think Mum, posted excerpts from Joran's book early this morning and he calls his attorney Anthony.  I am an adult and my attorney is a personal acquaintance but in court, etc. I call him Mr.  Joran also called the Headmaster Bob.

OK, so Joran is an adult and should be tried as one since he uses first names to adults like that.  Also calls his father Paulus.

Everything about him irritates me no end.

Me too.
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: November 26, 2007, 12:50:21 PM »

Hello all  I am new to this site and wanted to come and see if there was any more news
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 26, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »

i think the K2 lawyers are idiots  and LIARS

the judge said there was enough to arrest them

thats good enough for me

they are in jail

lets go to trial

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 26, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »

Hello all  I am new to this site and wanted to come and see if there was any more news

hello dsmith

joran is going away for several years

my opinion  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: November 26, 2007, 12:52:54 PM »

Welcome dsmith!

I hear Joran is going to meet with the Judge at 3pm this afternoon.  One of the Birmingham stations reported this morning that their may be a 4th arrest soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 26, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »

Janet,

Over time, I have come to think that these are the only ones involved.  I think Paulus is also but that may well be the only ones who are responsible for Natalee's disappearance.

I think Paulus and Joran or with the help also of Deepak handled the original concealment of Natalee's remains.  After that, Paulus either moved them or arranged for them to be moved so Joran could not tell where she was.

That may not be what they had in mind originally but I think Natalee was deceased too quickly for them to carry out any other evil plans they may have had.  I think she died in a manner that required them to conceal her because of some violence evident on her body probably inflicted by Joran or Deepak.

To me, those are the most guilty.  Who might have sold drugs to them or assisted in the final concealment of Natalee are peripheral at the most and if these suspects with Paulus added for his role are brought to justice, I will be satisfied that justice has been served.  We almost never know who a drug dealer or others distant from the actual crime even are.

I don't think there are many involved because like Joran, they would have talked long ago.

This is just my opinion.

Anna

Anna ... if only Joran, Deepak and Satish are implicated in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... Paulus ... the sons of the elite ... those from the Dutch/Aruban administrations involved in the coverup and ... the judiciary who disregarded the evidence ... are not going to be held accountability for the H--- on Earth that Natalee's family has been put through for the past 2 1/2 years.

It was a given from day one that the lying threesome ...

Anna ... on June 29, 2005 ... Karin Janssen was building a case around communication records from that fateful morning.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: We have much more information than only that. I can‘t tell you the details about that. I only can say there‘s telephone, e-mail, chat sessions, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) messages and that‘s the sort of communication that we are investigating now. And it gives us a clear picture of where they were and how they communicate and what they said to each other.

Karin Janssen
USA TODAY
July 1, 2005

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 26, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »

Welcome Hannah Banana and dsmith
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 26, 2007, 12:56:42 PM »

Is that 3 our time or Aruban time? I'm thinking they are maybe 2 hours ahead of us.  Is that right?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 26, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

Someone, I think Mum, posted excerpts from Joran's book early this morning and he calls his attorney Anthony.  I am an adult and my attorney is a personal acquaintance but in court, etc. I call him Mr.  Joran also called the Headmaster Bob.

OK, so Joran is an adult and should be tried as one since he uses first names to adults like that.  Also calls his father Paulus.

Me too.

Interesting post by dugo at RU

Bubbles wrote:

Dugo, correct me if I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that at the end of the day it won't matter with respect to the trial b/c the Dutch law is based on written law not case law. His minor vs adult rights have more to do with the investigation and how he can be treated.

dugo PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:14 pm

How much depends on case law is up to the lawmakers. If they leave stuff open to the interpretation of the judges, eg. due to the vague way the anti-stalking law is written, eventually case law will fill in the gaps.

16 & 17 year olds can get a maximum of 2 years in jail, that's written law. In some serious cases they can be tried as adults though.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: November 26, 2007, 12:58:41 PM »

KLAAS, about Melody being a mockingbird from ISA -- I was not thinking she attended ISA.  I do recall he is older than Joran but still had not completed school, seemed below her academic level for chronological age, if I recall.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #910 on: November 26, 2007, 12:59:46 PM »

joran looks sick...

physically sick

Remember they were saying he had mono?  I wonder.  Looks like something more serious to me.

Guilty conscience? 

Perhaps remorse finally sneaked in and is eating him alive from the inside out.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: November 26, 2007, 01:00:09 PM »

Welcome dsmith!  Jump right in...

WB Hannah banana too!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 26, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »

Is that 3 our time or Aruban time? I'm thinking they are maybe 2 hours ahead of us.  Is that right?

I hear it's 3 Aruban time and 2 ET
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: November 26, 2007, 01:01:28 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: November 26, 2007, 01:02:48 PM »

The whole truth will NEVER come out...it can't happen...Aruba would never survive the fallout. They have been struggling at best trying to live with the half-truths.  Internationally, the Dutch know this.  They have done this to end the insanity..they will do the rest under cover of darkness...but it will be done. 

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:58 pm
Halls of the house of babylon may suddenly twist to accomodate cowboys walking in the maze.
No loot, but many answers.
Better twisted hallways than fallen houses.
Many invisible spirits around Arawak Fires. Many gods watching.
we must have a sacrifice.
Light the fires!
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:19 PM »

Razz Thanks for the welcome  Hopefully I will be able to come here and not have to worry about something under the bridge. LOl  
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:05:27 PM by San » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:34 PM »

Anna..thanks but not me, may have been Buckeye, but I'm not sure.

NYC_lover Thank you..Yes I was just asking if he could be tried as an adult as he was 16 when the crimes were committed. Again Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 26, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »

On Fox just now:

The hearing is supposed to be between 3-5 today
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 26, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »

MuffyBee,

Apparently the Kalpoes had their attorneys present for the hearing because remember one was saying the evidence was nothing, was old, etc.  I think old evidence is all Mos released SO FAR but he is saving the new stuff to keep them in jail longer until his case is prepared and is just right.

MO

How that works is they can't confer with attorneys in private before the hearing but when actually in the presence of the judge they are allowed to have an attorney to assist them in dealing with the judge and answers for him.

Thanks Anna, that makes sense. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 26, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »

joran looks sick...

physically sick

Remember they were saying he had mono?  I wonder.  Looks like something more serious to me.

Guilty conscience? 

Perhaps remorse finally sneaked in and is eating him alive from the inside out.

What conscience....?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.