April 30, 2024, 04:16:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225561 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: November 26, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »

Janet,

Over time, I have come to think that these are the only ones involved.  I think Paulus is also but that may well be the only ones who are responsible for Natalee's disappearance.

I think Paulus and Joran or with the help also of Deepak handled the original concealment of Natalee's remains.  After that, Paulus either moved them or arranged for them to be moved so Joran could not tell where she was.

That may not be what they had in mind originally but I think Natalee was deceased too quickly for them to carry out any other evil plans they may have had.  I think she died in a manner that required them to conceal her because of some violence evident on her body probably inflicted by Joran or Deepak.

To me, those are the most guilty.  Who might have sold drugs to them or assisted in the final concealment of Natalee are peripheral at the most and if these suspects with Paulus added for his role are brought to justice, I will be satisfied that justice has been served.  We almost never know who a drug dealer or others distant from the actual crime even are.

I don't think there are many involved because like Joran, they would have talked long ago.

This is just my opinion.

Anna

I have to agree with you, Anna.  I think the actual crime against Natalee was committed by these three guys...and maybe, just maybe....Paulus.  After that it was cover up time Aruban style.  This cover up wasn't to protect Paulus as much as it was to protect money in the form of tourism.  Tourism is the cover for everything in Aruba.  Hopefully the Dutch will set things straight and do the right thing.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 26, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »

Let's get to 50 before the court proceedings are known so that we don't all jump and get lost in the shuffle. Laughing

Sorry to be OT, Klaas, but you need to go to the grocery store now while things are slow.  I know it only takes you a short time but . . . . . . .

Who was the judge on Fox that said the Dutch had a lot, otherwise, the judge in the NL would not have made the decision he did to detain and extradite Joran.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #922 on: November 26, 2007, 01:14:55 PM »

Janet,

Over time, I have come to think that these are the only ones involved.  I think Paulus is also but that may well be the only ones who are responsible for Natalee's disappearance.

I think Paulus and Joran or with the help also of Deepak handled the original concealment of Natalee's remains.  After that, Paulus either moved them or arranged for them to be moved so Joran could not tell where she was.

That may not be what they had in mind originally but I think Natalee was deceased too quickly for them to carry out any other evil plans they may have had.  I think she died in a manner that required them to conceal her because of some violence evident on her body probably inflicted by Joran or Deepak.

To me, those are the most guilty.  Who might have sold drugs to them or assisted in the final concealment of Natalee are peripheral at the most and if these suspects with Paulus added for his role are brought to justice, I will be satisfied that justice has been served.  We almost never know who a drug dealer or others distant from the actual crime even are.

I don't think there are many involved because like Joran, they would have talked long ago.

This is just my opinion.

Anna

I have to agree with you, Anna.  I think the actual crime against Natalee was committed by these three guys...and maybe, just maybe....Paulus.  After that it was cover up time Aruban style.  This cover up wasn't to protect Paulus as much as it was to protect money in the form of tourism.  Tourism is the cover for everything in Aruba.  Hopefully the Dutch will set things straight and do the right thing.

I agree.  Paulus was/is a wanna be.  They wouldn't initiate this coverup to protect him; it was to protect themselves

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 26, 2007, 01:16:08 PM »

Let's get to 50 before the court proceedings are known so that we don't all jump and get lost in the shuffle. Laughing

Sorry to be OT, Klaas, but you need to go to the grocery store now while things are slow.  I know it only takes you a short time but . . . . . . .

Who was the judge on Fox that said the Dutch had a lot, otherwise, the judge in the NL would not have made the decision he did to detain and extradite Joran.

Tyler I saw that judge but I didn't catch his name because I caught the end of what he said.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 26, 2007, 01:19:31 PM »

Tyler I saw that judge but I didn't catch his name because I caught the end of what he said.

Me too. Missed his name. Said the whole case had been calming down and so the Dutch would not stir this up again unless they really had something. Natalee's aunt Linda Ellison was on Fox, via phone, just before the judge. Said the family is waiting with bated breath to see what the new evidence is.

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: November 26, 2007, 01:19:38 PM »

Judge Ferrera... Host/star of "Judge Alex"
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 26, 2007, 01:21:38 PM »

In the interest of getting to page 50 -- Maybe AZ Lady should post her students' essays here and we can grade them. What is the topic?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 26, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »

Judge Ferrera... Host/star of "Judge Alex"

I thought I saw him before.  Thanks.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 26, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »

In the interest of getting to page 50 -- Maybe AZ Lady should post her students' essays here and we can grade them. What is the topic?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 26, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »

I will leave the grading to you and Tyler.  You don't want me grading papers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: November 26, 2007, 01:26:42 PM »

Doing my part to move this thread along...let's revisit Shango... Wink

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:02 pm
Do not listen to cowgirls who cast shadows on the walls of doubt….
There will be a sacrifice.
The cowboys will be happy.
The house of Babylon won’t fall and crush the teepees
There will be a sacrifice
Soon many will see smoke signals
Cowboys will go back to fort
But first we need the sacrifice

They arrested the sacrifices...two of them had better start talking and fast!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 26, 2007, 01:27:23 PM »

Someone on Fox, maybe the one some call the Surfer Dude, said Joran was at KIA but the Kalpoes were being kept at another location. 

We have heard everything under the sun on that.  So now we are back to being kept at separate locations!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: November 26, 2007, 01:28:37 PM »

I find it interesting that Joran is being held at "the far end of the island" KIA, the "big house,"  Laughing  while the 2K are held in seperate local stations. No little local station for Joran.
Aw gosh, golly gee. No tears from me!   

Special delivery!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: November 26, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »

Are we to page 50 yet?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm
The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks
The way is clouded for the sacrifice
Rules have changed, so has the maze
the way is lost for the pioneers who went to live among the indians
The flames are growing
A sacrifice will be made to spare the police;
to spare the teepees
Singing cards have lost their power
Arawaks worried about being caught with dirty hand
His lordship will bestow the title soon….
They will save the teepees and the palace,
but first
The Sacrifice

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 26, 2007, 01:28:44 PM »

Someone on Fox, maybe the one some call the Surfer Dude, said Joran was at KIA but the Kalpoes were being kept at another location. 

We have heard everything under the sun on that.  So now we are back to being kept at separate locations!

They are probably all at home sleeping in their beds.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: November 26, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »

They have always been in separate locations.  The report they were in the same location was erroneous.

Unless you consider that they are all on the island of Aruba being the same location, lol  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 26, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »

That is what i think about Jorans extradition, they had to have something to bring him from
Holland.. they could have just as easily questioned him there in Holland then to pay to bring him to Aruba
Lets hope this is it and they nail him

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 26, 2007, 01:29:49 PM »

Maybe it's a good thing there isn't much information, such as which is at what location.  It would mean not much is getting out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 26, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »

For all the new posters and those who have been away for a while

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: November 26, 2007, 01:31:20 PM »

Is Shango advocating a burning at the stake?  Can I bring the marshmallows?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:43 pm
Meetings with his lordship will reveal several mysteries
the sacrifice also knows the fires have been lit

What page are we on now?  Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.