April 30, 2024, 07:23:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends infiltrated/snitched/talked?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 01:20:25 PM)
Freddy - 12 (18.8%)
Jaime - 2 (3.1%)
Koen - 6 (9.4%)
Sander - 1 (1.6%)
Andre - 0 (0%)
Guido - 4 (6.3%)
Lorenzo - 8 (12.5%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Melody - 1 (1.6%)
None of the above - 30 (46.9%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #693 11/25 - 11/26/2007  (Read 225619 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: November 26, 2007, 01:32:15 PM »

That is what i think about Jorans extradition, they had to have something to bring him from
Holland.. they could have just as easily questioned him there in Holland then to pay to bring him to Aruba
Lets hope this is it and they nail him

Exactly!  And it has to be good enough to hold him because they wouldn't fly him to Aruba then let him go.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: November 26, 2007, 01:35:20 PM »

Did Mos say the evidence was "explosive" or was this from someone else? Or is it rumor? thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 26, 2007, 01:35:44 PM »

Joran may have passed Joe T's tests which means mostly being guilty and associated with thugs but Paulus said something about Joran missing his tests at school as it is finals time.

Isn't that just too bad!  Natalee has missed a few things in her life as well as her family doing so.

These are the most selfish people I have ever seen.  No wonder they have reared a flaming sociopath>

For Joran

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »

Someone on Fox, maybe the one some call the Surfer Dude, said Joran was at KIA but the Kalpoes were being kept at another location. 

We have heard everything under the sun on that.  So now we are back to being kept at separate locations!

They are probably all at home sleeping in their beds.

San wash your mouth out with soap!!! Shocked
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:43:11 PM by San » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:15 PM »

Wonder how Paulus is communicating with his buddies?  Can't use the phone...not secure.  Can't run out and visit them...too many media.  Oh what to do?  What to do? Throw him a bucket...it's getting deep right about now. Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »

That is what i think about Jorans extradition, they had to have something to bring him from
Holland.. they could have just as easily questioned him there in Holland then to pay to bring him to Aruba
Lets hope this is it and they nail him

Exactly!  And it has to be good enough to hold him because they wouldn't fly him to Aruba then let him go.

MO

I totally agree Anna, theyhad to have shown something to judge in holland to get him to agree to shipping him
back to Aruba
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:44:03 PM by San » Logged

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »

Someone on Fox, maybe the one some call the Surfer Dude, said Joran was at KIA but the Kalpoes were being kept at another location. 

We have heard everything under the sun on that.  So now we are back to being kept at separate locations!

Maybe it's a good thing there isn't much information, such as which is at what location.  It would mean not much is getting out.

and hopefully nothing IN to them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:11 PM »

For all the new posters and those who have been away for a while

I'll second that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »

Did Mos say the evidence was "explosive" or was this from someone else? Or is it rumor? thanks!

Yes, I believe Mos actually used that word.  Robots is echoing him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:52 PM »

Is Shango advocating a burning at the stake?  Can I bring the marshmallows?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:43 pm
Meetings with his lordship will reveal several mysteries
the sacrifice also knows the fires have been lit

What page are we on now?  Rolling Eyes

I think 48...I am trying to push it along..

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 26, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »

Puzzler posted:

FOX News, Phil Keating just reported from Aruba about the evidence to be presented in court tomorrow and said it he's being told that the evidence is going to be "explosive".  He also said that we can only hope that one of the attorneys will come out afterwards and tell us what the evidence is.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: November 26, 2007, 01:38:39 PM »

The whole truth will NEVER come out...it can't happen...Aruba would never survive the fallout. They have been struggling at best trying to live with the half-truths.  Internationally, the Dutch know this.  They have done this to end the insanity..they will do the rest under cover of darkness...but it will be done. 

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:58 pm
Halls of the house of babylon may suddenly twist to accomodate cowboys walking in the maze.
No loot, but many answers.
Better twisted hallways than fallen houses.
Many invisible spirits around Arawak Fires. Many gods watching.
we must have a sacrifice.
Light the fires!

Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.
Many teepees fall. No Wampum.
Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice.
Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: November 26, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »

Yes, I believe Mos actually used that word.  Robots is echoing him.

I think it might have been John Q. Kelly. Doesn't sound like a word Mos would use. He's been very professional. IMHO.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 26, 2007, 01:39:38 PM »

Laughing
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:42:08 PM by San » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: November 26, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »

can't type....that was supposed to be WASH your mouth Laughing
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:42:35 PM by San » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 26, 2007, 01:41:36 PM »

Laughing Laughing

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #956 on: November 26, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »

He can't know for sure it is explosive unless he knows now what it is and I do not believe he does... Reporters...  Rolling Eyes
Although I HOPE IT IS!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: November 26, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »

If they actually have Joran on tape saying how Natalee died, I don't think much else will matter.  This Prosecutor doesn't seem like he would take a crazy ruling from judges as we have seen in the past sitting down.  He would do something about it unlike Cowgirl.  This I do believe as he seems to be a man of integrity.  He has said all the right things so far, anyway.

Of course, I could be wrong.  But they are sensitized to the fact that the whole world thinks ALE incompetent and all should be on their toes this time to avoid the appearance of wrong doing this time.

They would not have brought this all back to the attention of the whole world if not serious about doing something.  A failure would just really cook their goose but permanently.

That's why I don't think they will fail to go to trial and even get a conviction.

But thinking ahead, how would we know Joran actually stays in jail and does not get out too early? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 26, 2007, 01:42:18 PM »

ok...everyone...100 bottle of beer on a wall, one hundred bottles of beer, if one of those bottles should happen to fall....99 bottles of beer on a wall Shocked

are we there yet???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: November 26, 2007, 01:42:41 PM »

Who would you most like to see as the next arrest?  Lorenzo, Steve Croes, Jaime, Koen, Paulus, Anita or Julia Renfro? 

Just be honest, which is what comes from the heart, and not what comes from a sense of findings or what you think will happen.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.