April 19, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #513 8/17 - 8/18/2006  (Read 158182 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #980 on: August 19, 2006, 01:04:33 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Ummm... at the risk of sounding dumb... who is Fabienne Meissen?

Maybe this is a OT subject a male Monkey won't want to touch LOL...  Wink

I'm so glad you asked that, sb! I've been out of the loop for a while and didn't ask because I feared it would cause folks to have to "retread" old ground.

I will ask something foremost on my mind. Is there any recourse now for Beth and Dave, other than filing a civil suit in Aruba?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 19, 2006, 01:05:21 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
From Joran's June 9 statement:
I told Deepak to drive to the Lighthouse because Natalee had said to me that she wanted to see sharks. I had told Natalee that there were no sharks but she insisted that she had seen sharks already. At no point had Natalee said to me that she wanted to go to the North Coast. With Deepak's car one cannot drive to the North Coast because his car is too low. [/b]

That little statement bothers me for some reason. What is the reference to the North Coast?  Was Joran accused of being seen there?  Is this the place where the most recent witness claims to have seen Joran with Natalee?

yes why bring up a point that wasn't being mentioned...

and Andiac and SB... I was not trying to be disrespectful... just throwing in my $.02.... FWIW....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 19, 2006, 01:06:55 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
IMO - Shango and Simian were real people that were attempting to tell us what was going on.  

The problem is, it's too late now to act upon what they told us.  There was nothing we could have done then.  They were "secretly" trying to tell us but even if they were believed 100% back when they were posting I don't think it would have changed anything.  

Looking back on what they posted, most of it seems very real now doesn't it?

Yes, it does. I agree with everything you said, but I can't help thinking that something will pop out that will make the picture clearer ~ that there might still be clues there that we've missed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:00 AM »

I told Deepak to drive to the Lighthouse because Natalee had said to me that she wanted to see sharks. I had told Natalee that there were no sharks but she insisted that she had seen sharks already. At no point had Natalee said to me that she wanted to go to the North Coast. With Deepak's car one cannot drive to the North Coast because his car is too low. [/b]

That little statement bothers me for some reason. What is the reference to the North Coast?  Was Joran accused of being seen there?  Is this the place where the most recent witness claims to have seen Joran with Natalee?

North Coast = Lighthouse/Rocks etc
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:27 AM »

opps sorry

That's what I get for not reading p. 27 to here.

Don't know what the tensions are over Shango; so will go back and try to catch up on the readings fast.

The thing tho IMO is not who is Shango or the other two Simians IMO

But what Shango said; sort of like a script of how it was coming down. Later on I think, IMO, that the Simians were having an ego problem.

I still think Shango was a "heads up-what's happening, going to happen" code and to reread it after a year, it really makes more sense... esp. since we are getting the statements, timeline et all in all our good Monkeys research.

Back to lurking For I don't want to add to the tension I don't know about for I am pages behind!

Luv you all.... Keep up the Good Work

Nerves are raw.... with all the empathy

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:40 AM »

anidac, I was referring to a male poster who is no longer with us.

I think you have made very valuable contributions. I am not fully aware of what role you played in the research. I hope you didn't take what I said as something against you, I absolutely didn't mean it that way. I knew though, that whatever the info was, it led to controversy. That's why I understand why you would be hesitant to bring any of that up again.

I have just been posting that now is the time we need to AVOID controversy betewn Monkeys... I hope we'll all accomplish that!

SB Sweetie, It is not any thing you have said at all.  I enjoy watching the others in the cage discuss Shango and Simen.  It is just that for my own well being and the peace of the cage I have chosen to not participate in the discussions on a personal level any more.  I hope that other will find the key if it is indeed a useful one.  

I am just fine with others discussing just about anything in the cage.  So please, Shango Tango away!  I will watch from the sidelines.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: August 19, 2006, 01:08:14 AM »

Klaasend... I have gone from being a skeptic to a believer... the longer we are here... it seems they did have info....

I now think they are one of the police that dave mentioned as being good....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: August 19, 2006, 01:09:25 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Ummm... at the risk of sounding dumb... who is Fabienne Meissen?

Maybe this is a OT subject a male Monkey won't want to touch LOL...  Wink

I'm so glad you asked that, sb! I've been out of the loop for a while and didn't ask because I feared it would cause folks to have to "retread" old ground.

I will ask something foremost on my mind. Is there any recourse now for Beth and Dave, other than filing a civil suit in Aruba?

She is mentioned as a character witness for Joran in Joe T.'s filings.  I found her Zorpia page today while looking for character witness information.  After finding it I thought to myself she looked familiar.  As it turns out, she is the girl that Joran was with at the Marriott a few weeks ago.  The girl who the tourist Celeste took the photos of.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: August 19, 2006, 01:10:16 AM »

Please move to LCD# 514

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=244
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: August 19, 2006, 01:10:16 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

North Coast = Lighthouse/Rocks etc

It seems that Joran is making a separate distinction between the lighthouse and the North Coast.  Eventually in Joran's and Deepak's later statements they admit they were at the lighthouse.  Remember how Deepak is driving like a maniac back to the HI?  I think there is a reason he mentions this...someone saw him or knows his routine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.