April 19, 2024, 04:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217817 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »

Joran didn't get his way..

...heavy battery.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »

TS..you have been sorely missed....it is long overdue....and I rally hope ths is it...justice for Natalee and her family.....and punishment for the j2k and anyone else involved in this crime and cover up

You know what?  It's not really important to me that they get punished.  Sure, they should be.  But, what I'd REALLY like to happen would be the family get closure.  It must be HORRIBLE what they've had to go through for 2 plus years...
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2007, 03:39:17 PM »

thanks NYC....did y'all notice the looks on the people faces....first the lady when he went to sit down and then those at the counter...it was obvious to me....all of them knew who he was Shocked

You are welcome SunnyinTX!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »

So far it sounds like the K2 aren't talking. If their lawyer said the new evidence isn't enough to issue them a parking ticket.

Do you think they have seen everything?

It doesn't matter what the defense attorneys' say; it's what the judge says

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »

I'm back now--ran to store and was afraid I would miss the news!  I see they are still in the hearing.  I have FOX on, too, and am monitoring.  C'mon judge--tell him he has a home at KIA.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2007, 03:42:18 PM »

...heavy battery.

Is this a fact, Frank?  Do you have a contact there?  Just wondering.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »

TS..you have been sorely missed....it is long overdue....and I rally hope ths is it...justice for Natalee and her family.....and punishment for the j2k and anyone else involved in this crime and cover up

You know what?  It's not really important to me that they get punished.  Sure, they should be.  But, what I'd REALLY like to happen would be the family get closure.  It must be HORRIBLE what they've had to go through for 2 plus years...

I totally agree!

Have a Sunshine Day!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2007, 03:46:55 PM »

Nah....I want them punished and Natalee's remains found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:01 PM »

I''m not Frank, but I am assuming that you have to believe anytime Joran gets angry or does not get his way, heavy battery is involved as we were told he was undergoing counseling for abuse of his family members and friends and per the recorded conversation in back of police vehicle, he was even saying he should have killed K2.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »

thanks NYC....did y'all notice the looks on the people faces....first the lady when he went to sit down and then those at the counter...it was obvious to me....all of them knew who he was Shocked

Yep...and I didn't notice anyone running to him for his autograph like he probably expected...being the arrogant sob that he is

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »

TS..you have been sorely missed....it is long overdue....and I rally hope this is it...justice for Natalee and her family.....and punishment for the j2k and anyone else involved in this crime and cover up

You know what?  It's not really important to me that they get punished.  Sure, they should be.  But, what I'd REALLY like to happen would be the family get closure.  It must be HORRIBLE what they've had to go through for 2 plus years...

I sorta agree...but I don't see closure unless they are punished....I think the fact that if they weren't punished would eat away at the family and all who love Natalee for eons.....but on the other hand...what would the family say or do...IF...they were told they would be told what happened so long as the criminals were not punished??  I don't know obviously...oh hell i am rambling...time for some coffee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »

I assumed I was a part of 'y'all' when the question was asked, What are y'all thinking?

How can any resolution assume drug overdose when you have batter charges or charges against Natalee of this violent physical nature?

Are they saying they caused her bodily harm after she overdosed?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »

Yep...and I didn't notice anyone running to him for his autograph like he probably expected...being the arrogant sob that he is

LOL...nope not one autograph seeker.....several look stunned/shocked....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »

Nah....I want them punished and Natalee's remains found.

Mags if there were in Saudi they would have been beheaded by now

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »

...heavy battery.

I agree Frank.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:15 PM »

joran ordered to remain for 8 more days

Rest in Peace Caylee

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »

They're holding him 8 more days. Fox.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »

JDVS HELD FOR 8 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:38 PM »

Hi Thirdstrike,  I don't have a quote handy, but in the original link that talked about the charge being voluntary manslaughter, it also mentioned having done something like gross bodily harm to her body which caused her death.  That makes me believe this new evidence is information that notes what this is.  IMHO

Hello Scandi!!  Nice to meet you...Wink

I think this is a very good point!!  If what they now have is nothing, why the specific description regarding what they believed happened to Natalee?  There's got to be some information guiding them...

I've always thought that Natalee's death was unintentional.  Sure, Joran and the brother's Kalpoe were responsible.  But, I don't take them as cold blooded killers.  IMO, they drugged and raped her, and the excessive drugging contributed to her death.  I think these "new" charges reflects that theory.

Thoughts?

Hi Thirdstrike,  Nice to meet you too!  I was quite surprised they included this info to the general public, about how she was injured so as to lead to her death, as it is a very telling statement.  In my mind it conjured up thoughts of brutality and harsh treatment, even more so than rough sex. 

BREAKING NEWS:  Joran will stay in prison till Thursday, 8 days evidently from when he was arrested.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:44 PM »

FOX News now....Joran ordered held for 8 more days!!!  Yes!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.