April 26, 2024, 08:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217928 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2007, 03:53:56 PM »

Nah....I want them punished and Natalee's remains found.

So do I Magnolia.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »

Shep: 8 more days for jvds,

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2007, 03:54:39 PM »

JDVS HELD FOR 8 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo - who's reporting it?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »

Shep just said Joran gets held 8 more days...

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2007, 03:55:32 PM »

MSNBC - reporting Joran to be detained another 8 days!

So JoeT was wrong again?  Laughing
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »

joran ordered to remain for 8 more days

I might have got that wrong, they said he would be held till Thursday, and a week from Thursday is 10 days, right?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2007, 03:55:54 PM »

I'm back now--ran to store and was afraid I would miss the news!  I see they are still in the hearing.  I have FOX on, too, and am monitoring.  C'mon judge--tell him he has a home at KIA.

Good.  Holler is something happens.  I'm watching General Hospital here. 

Third!  I'm thinking regardless of what the earthly punishment may be, the eternal punishment is going to suck big time.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »

I assumed I was a part of 'y'all' when the question was asked, What are y'all thinking?

How can any resolution assume drug overdose when you have batter charges or charges against Natalee of this violent physical nature?

Are they saying they caused her bodily harm after she overdosed?

Frank to the best of my knowledge that hasn't been clarified...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »

JDVS HELD FOR 8 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo - who's reporting it?

FOX~!!!   Shep.. and I think the surfer dude.. I was in the other room !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »

I''m not Frank, but I am assuming that you have to believe anytime Joran gets angry or does not get his way, heavy battery is involved as we were told he was undergoing counseling for abuse of his family members and friends and per the recorded conversation in back of police vehicle, he was even saying he should have killed K2.

Right Tyler. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »

YES!!!  8 more days!

There is much sighing and exhaling going one.

Even tho' the bar is fairly low, it was accomplished.  Joran gets 8 more days of questioning.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Hannah Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »

Hi, did I miss something where did the battery shich was stated come in?  Confused
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:14 PM »

cant wait to hear the spin on that one

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:28 PM »

I''m not Frank, but I am assuming that you have to believe anytime Joran gets angry or does not get his way, heavy battery is involved as we were told he was undergoing counseling for abuse of his family members and friends and per the recorded conversation in back of police vehicle, he was even saying he should have killed K2.

Tyler, I thought Frank had new info....and quite honestly, I was going to post a bit ago while knowing he was before the judge that I wondered if Joran would pull one of his hissy fits, which would help his being detained longer.. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:29 PM »

Thursday would be 8 days from the original arrest Wednesday night. Fox clearly said 8 MORE. So which is it? Still confusion.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:34 PM »

Laughing  Joe T don't know his ass from a hole in the ground !  Cool
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2007, 03:57:58 PM »

So far it sounds like the K2 aren't talking. If their lawyer said the new evidence isn't enough to issue them a parking ticket.

Do you think they have seen everything?

It doesn't matter what the defense attorneys' say; it's what the judge says

I agree.

Paulus van der Sloot's personal and professional relationships with those within the Aruban and Dutch Justice system and the Aruban Law Enforcement dictated that an outside agency should have immediately been called in to investigate the Natalee Holloway case.  That did not happen ... the agenda from day one was a coverup to distance Paulus and Joran from implication.

I cannot comprehend how real justice and full accountability is going to emerge with the Dutch and Aruban administrations in control of the outcome.  What part of "the appearance of a conflict of interest" does these two administrations not understand.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html 

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA - TWAN HUYS
June 28, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »

I sorta agree...but I don't see closure unless they are punished....I think the fact that if they weren't punished would eat away at the family and all who love Natalee for eons.....but on the other hand...what would the family say or do...IF...they were told they would be told what happened so long as the criminals were not punished??  I don't know obviously...oh hell i am rambling...time for some coffee

Trust me, I know what you mean Sunny.  What I'm trying to say is that the need for punishment isn't as important as the need for truth.  If given a choice, I'd want to know exactly what happened to my daughter that night from those responsible much more then I'd want to know they'd be punished for doing it.

Sure, I think resolution and punishment go hand in hand.  But, I take Beth and Dave to be the forgiving type. If those responsible would just admit their fault, they'd be given the much needed closure to this sad chapter in their lives, and begin the healing process.  Until that happens, it's an open wound.

Thanks for listening anyway Sunny.  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »

I assumed I was a part of 'y'all' when the question was asked, What are y'all thinking?

How can any resolution assume drug overdose when you have batter charges or charges against Natalee of this violent physical nature?

Are they saying they caused her bodily harm after she overdosed?

Yep.  They expect us stupid Americans to believe their bullsh!t.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »

24ora

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.24ora.com Port 80

Laughing Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.