April 16, 2024, 05:17:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217757 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 26, 2007, 04:52:53 PM »

HOLY NO!

NYC - don't get worried.  One would expect a defense attorney to say that  Wink

LOL I love it when NYC says holy no!

Not only would one expect a defense attorney to say that, but also David Kock is surely not privy to all of the evidence at this point in time, so I remain cautiously optimistic...

am very psyched that the the pimply faced Frankenstein is getting reacquainted with the inside of an Aruban jail cell for 8 more days...Get used to it, and while you're at it, bend over 

Bring Natalee home...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 26, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »

Did anyone other than me hear David Koch say in the first paragraph of his statements, that this was information that was overlooked but there before nonetheless, just reshuffling.  In fact, he mentioned twice the reshuffling/rearranging after I heard him say "overlooked" before.

Hi Tyler! Kock was pining for the good ole days when everything was shuffled under the table when Paulus was using his capital as bargaining chips with his pals in ALE, government and judiciary. Different players, different game this time around. Everything was overlooked before.

Frank, bingo on the "new technologies". There was plenty to hold them before, they just chose to suppress it and ignore it. I think KLPD bypassed Dennis Jacobs' banal recaps, went back to the original interrogation tapes and communication records, then got the real picture. I hope they haul his lard ass in right behind Paulus.

dayhiker....you hit the nail on the head for sure....IIRC Mos said if they'd had this information they would never have been released 2 years ago....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 26, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »

Does anyone know if the ships have left for Aruba yet?  They were supposed to leave today last I heard.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 26, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »

Does anyone know if the ships have left for Aruba yet?  They were supposed to leave today last I heard.

I thought it was going to be Wednesday but I could be wrong.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 26, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »

Phil Keating said the new evidence it is being kept very tightly.

They are being held on suspicion of Voluntary Manslaughter.

He said the hearing didn't really last that long.

They will continue to be interrogated for the next 8 days.

Defense attorneys are saying it is a reschuffling of old news.  Dave Kock is speaking.

Did anyone other than me hear David Koch say in the first paragraph of his statements, that this was information that was overlooked but there before nonetheless, just reshuffling.  In fact, he mentioned twice the reshuffling/rearranging after I heard him say "overlooked" before.

Hi Tyler, I relistened and her is part of what he said.

David Kock:  The are certain things that supposedly were important but were not noted.  For more than let's say 90% this is the new evidence (unaudible) so it's not something new it's just that they reorganize it and put it on the table again and said it's new so it's new because we say it's new.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »

I have been logged on all day but am training a new person so I have not been able to read and post much.  So...the best I can tell from all the happy monkeys is that Joran will be held 8 more days and the FOX guy needs a haircut. 

Woo-Hoo!!  I also saw more articles posted where the prosecutor says he is sure Natalee is dead.  I hope now the 'she ranaway' crowd will finally shut up!

Heading home now....hope to be here later.  Keep it going, Monkeys!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »

HOLY NO!

I did see this news on msn.com

'Geen nieuw bewijs over dood Holloway'
No new evidence about dead of Holloway

ORANJESTAD - Het dossier dat het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) naar de advocaten van de verdachten van de moord op Natalee Holloway hebben gestuurd, bevat vooral oud materiaal en is ,,ridicuul''.
The document of it OM, has send the documents to the lawyers of the suspects. Has found no new evidence, and especially old material.

De advocaten David Kock en Ronald Wix, die de verdachte broers Deepak en Satish K. verdedigen, hebben dat gezegd tijdens een persconferentie op het eiland die massaal door Amerikaanse pers werd bezocht.
The lawyers of David Kock and Ronald Wix, who the suspects take in maintaining, have said during a press conference on the island which was visited massively by American press.

,,Het nieuwe bewijs is een uitwerking van het oude materiaal wat 2,5 jaar geleden niet goed gedaan is. Het is door elkaar geschud en als nieuw gepresenteerd'', meent advocaat David Kock die van Justitie een twaalf pagina's tellend document heeft ontvangen. ,,Achterin, weggemoffeld, zitten wat tapverslagen, maar 97 procent is oud. Het nieuwe alleen is niet goed genoeg.''
The new evidence is a development of the old material what is not well done 2.5 year suffered. It has been shaken by each other and as new presented '', lawyer thinks David Kock who from justice twelve pages have received counting document, smuggled away in the back of, sit what tape reports, but 97 per cent are old. New not well enough is only.' '

Don't fret NYC...the judge obviously thought it was enough to hold them ALL over another 8 days......that info comes from the defense attorneys....no way are they gonna say...yes they have new evidence to prove my client is guilty

yes they have new evidence to prove my client is guilty, great words SunnyinTX. Laughing Well yeah it's correct, but it was all ready they get a another 8 days, because, they want not somebody for 4 days let go to Aruba..... We see the rest new probably friday, then are the 8 days over.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2007, 04:58:10 PM »

Why do you think officials have hinted at a place in the ocean? Why has Dave said they have a place to look?

How, unless a person in the boat spilled what he knows would they even talk about a place 3-5 miles in the ocean?

My guess is the cell phones talked and they have had confirmation of a transmission at a spot offshore.

Otherwise, how else would they have this information?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »

Most Online Ever: 222

Most Online Today: 222

I've sat in front of a computer for a long time to watch this finally happening and now this case is:

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Gee, my a$$ is swollen............

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Can you believe it, Monkeys!!!!!
Under arrest, charged , and held!!!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »

Did Paulus get arrested? Just checking in, do I have to read more? lol was it old news or current?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 26, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

HOLY NO!
The new evidence is a development of the old material what is not well done 2.5 year suffered. It has been shaken by each other and as new presented '', lawyer thinks David Kock who from justice twelve pages have received counting document, smuggled away in the back of, sit what tape reports, but 97 per cent are old. New not well enough is only.' '

NYC - don't get worried.  One would expect a defense attorney to say that  Wink

NYC, those comments by Kock go in the bin with Tacopina saying Joran passed his sniff test. Joe Tacopina. Mafia lawyer. Measure of goodness for all mankind.  Wink

The judge ruled the evidence was good enough to detain all three of them. In eight days I believe Mos will up the ante with more, holding them 30 more days. Must be something there. Christmas in KIA, what a lovely sight to see.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »

Well dang it!!  I'm anxious!!  Thanks Klaas.  Laughing Cool
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »

When they arrest Paulus that's when I'll know that they are 100 % serious about justice.  That's also when I'll light up the big cigar I got a few weeks ago in anticipation. (Hope it don't make me sick)

Don't inhale.  Smoke it outside.  Be sure you have an accompanying beverage as you will want to wash down the taste.  (Unless it's one of those sweet cigars with the little tips so you don't get cigar nasties in your mouth).

OS, that is one colorful avatar there.  I can relate about channels.  I came undone when they moved CMT.  I was going into Toby Keith video withdrawals.

Does this Cavuto guy talk about anything interesting?  Or is he just filling time while Oprah's on?

Hi Peaches, so good to see you...

Yea, think I am in a time warp and don't know how to get out of it...lol..but that's ok...

OS you are still dressed for Halloween? I have enough ornaments on me ...bet CBB wouldn't mind if I share.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:17 PM »

Why do you think officials have hinted at a place in the ocean? Why has Dave said they have a place to look?

How, unless a person in the boat spilled what he knows would they even talk about a place 3-5 miles in the ocean?

My guess is the cell phones talked and they have had confirmation of a transmission at a spot offshore.

Otherwise, how else would they have this information?

Good point Frank.  JKQ indicated the evidence may also lead to Natalee's body.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »

Defense attorneys are saying it is a reschuffling of old news.  Dave Kock is speaking.

I have no idea how my posts are getting within the quotes, but it is happening.  I am careful to go below the quote marks and double space.  Don't know but maybe the refugees are infiltrating here and dinking with our posts.  Maybe it's Jan, a/k/a MedleyRelay from Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Aurba, NL.  Omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent MedleyRelay.

I know how that is happening Tyler.  You are missing the last quote mark.  It is not in the picture when you start typing so you are not seeing it.  It about 2 three spaces below when you type.  It's happened to me.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: November 26, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »

Hi Tyler, I relistened and her is part of what he said.

David Kock:  The are certain things that supposedly were important but were not noted.  For more than let's say 90% this is the new evidence (unaudible) so it's not something new it's just that they reorganize it and put it on the table again and said it's new so it's new because we say it's new.

So basically its as I mentioned yesterday.  this new evidence is not necesarilly something new per se, its something else they found that makes everything they already have  come together in a certain way to make the puzzle more complete.....

Maine, born and raised!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 26, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »

When they arrest Paulus that's when I'll know that they are 100 % serious about justice.  That's also when I'll light up the big cigar I got a few weeks ago in anticipation. (Hope it don't make me sick)

snoopy ... your sentiments reflect mine.

I have never smoked in my life but ... I have already informed Klaas that I will light up one of those cigars she has hidden behind Ducky's wings ... on the day that Paulus van der Sloot is held accountable for his participation in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.  Hey ... maybe this non-drinker will partake of an alcoholic beverage to toast the ocassion.

My family will probably have me committed but ... believe me ... justice for Natalee and ... closure for her family ... would make it all worthwhile.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

I will concede that Holland and Aruba are truly seeking justice for Natalee Holloway if ... Paulus van der Sloot and the sons of the elite are arrested for their participation in the events of that fateful morning when an 18 year old American citizen went missing.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS: It definitely smells that way. You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here. We are talking about drugs. We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people. There are four guys now in custody, four best friends. What does that tell you?

MANSUR: Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends. They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house. So, there is a bond between them. There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »

Posted by Gwen (aka GAGal) at Ru:

Quote from: gwen
I know which picture Elaine was talking about. It was on amigoe.com earlier today, but has since been removed. here are some others I find...

ORANJESTAD/WILLEMSTAD — Deze exclusieve foto’s zijn van Renée Gielen, televisieproducent en documentairemaker woonachtig en werkzaam op Curaçao, die de zaak-Holloway vanaf het begin – in mei 2005 – op de voet volgt. Vrijdag wist zij als een van de weinigen dat verdachte Joran van der Sloot vanuit Nederland via Hato op Curaçao naar Aruba zou doorvliegen. Dit terwijl bij Reina Beatrix op Aruba allerlei cameraploegen, fotografen en journalisten vergeefs op zijn komst zaten te wachten.
26 Nov, 2007, 16:55 (GMT -04:00)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 26, 2007, 05:04:36 PM »

that's the last I heard too....Wednesday

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hannah Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: November 26, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »

Klaas, do you think that these dives and equipment are the result of the prosecutor giving them information? Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.