April 25, 2024, 09:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217918 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

NYC - Greta is on the plane right now, I'm not so sure about Beth.  That photo and the article is referring to the last time Beth and Greta were there.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2007, 05:19:31 PM »

When they arrest Paulus that's when I'll know that they are 100 % serious about justice.  That's also when I'll light up the big cigar I got a few weeks ago in anticipation. (Hope it don't make me sick)

Don't inhale.  Smoke it outside.  Be sure you have an accompanying beverage as you will want to wash down the taste.  (Unless it's one of those sweet cigars with the little tips so you don't get cigar nasties in your mouth).

OS, that is one colorful avatar there.  I can relate about channels.  I came undone when they moved CMT.  I was going into Toby Keith video withdrawals.

Does this Cavuto guy talk about anything interesting?  Or is he just filling time while Oprah's on?

Hi Peaches, so good to see you...

Yea, think I am in a time warp and don't know how to get out of it...lol..but that's ok...

OS you are still dressed for Halloween? I have enough ornaments on me ...bet CBB wouldn't mind if I share.......

Hey BB, love your avi, I can almost hear the bells singing "hey urine it's time to face the music." Music to my ears.

OS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #322 on: November 26, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

Here's another question.  If (and I think they will ) they find remains of Natalee when they do the ocean search will she be returned to her family right away or do you think they will take a long time to release her remains?  If they find her will there be a representative of the KLPD on-site?  Geez I just want her brought homw, and laid to rest.  God Bless the family.

I said this once before.  If I found her remains I would not tell them I found them and I would just take her home.  I wouldn't want them to touch her remains.  They have done enough damage.

I'm with ya, San.  Scoop and run. 

Be sure you have a tail gunner with a good aim.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: November 26, 2007, 05:21:36 PM »

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

Maybe Kock's 90% is the communication records but the other 10% is what they were actually saying to each other. It sounds like it took a while to get that information because it wasn't in Aruba, not that the bunch running the show two and a half years ago would try to get it anyway.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: November 26, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »

Aruba Lawyers Dispute Holloway Evidence 
Monday November 26, 2007 4:23pm 
http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/1107/475612.html

Oranjestad, Aruba (AP) - Lawyers for one of three men re-arrested in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway accused prosecutors today of rehashing old evidence and predicted all three suspects will be released again.

The two defense attorneys told reporters that prosecutors gave them an 11 page summary of the evidence and said it mostly contained segments of interrogations that had not been transcribed previously and recordings of conversations from cell phones and discussions inside the home of their client, Satish Kalpoe.

They disputed prosecution claims that the evidence - submitted to a judge to justify detaining their client and the two others - is significant or new.

Prosecutors have said they cannot comment on the evidence.

Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were re-arrested November 21st along with Dutchman Joran van der Sloot on suspicion of involvement in the death of Holloway. The Mountain Brook teen was last seen leaving a bar with them on May 30th, 2005. Despite extensive searches, no trace has been found of Holloway.

All three suspects have denied any involvement in Holloway's disappearance.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #325 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

NYC - Greta is on the plane right now, I'm not so sure about Beth.  That photo and the article is referring to the last time Beth and Greta were there.

Klaasend - Oh ok. Thanks for the update!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 26, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »

Greta van Susteren and Mrs. Holloway - Twitty arrives at Aruba.

Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba       
Sunday, 25 November 2007 

Entre awe diadomingo cu mayan dialuna e conocido reportero Greta van Susteren di FOX News Channel ta yegando Aruba. E reportera aki cu tawata varios bez na Aruba no tin un bon impresion di Aruba y na varios occasion a defama Aruba. E reportera a puntra su bishitantenan di su website si e mester bay Aruba of no. Tambe nos por compronde cu e mama di Natalee tambe lo ta yegando den e dianan aki.

E respuestanan tawata mixto pero na final Greta a disidi di viaha pa Aruba toch. Dialuna anochi su programa On The Record lo bay ta live for di Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3056/6/

WOOHOO...thanks NYC...wonder if anita is gonna wanna meet with Beth NOW!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 26, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »

I don't think Phil Keating knows what he's talking about. CNN agrees that JVDS will be held for 8 more days but doesn't say anything about a total of 16 days or that the Kalpoes will be held for a total of 10. If JVDS were being held for 16 days, that would mean that the first 8 days will be allowed to run their course and then a new 8 days will be applied. And the Kalpoes are getting an additional 2 days? This all sounds like Phil Keating doesn't get it. I am still wondering when the JVDS 8 day countdown starts -- last week or today? And won't the Kalpoes' 8 days end at the end of this week? What then? He has not answered my questions.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: November 26, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

If the Aruban marketing people were even sort of smart, they would at least fake being happy about the media being there.  An increase in the economy is just that.  Smart folks would be putting on the dog while the world is watching.  It's just good customer service. 

What was I thinking?

LOL...you were thinking like a smart rational person...not like an aruban

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 26, 2007, 05:26:10 PM »

If you take Hodges theories about the unconscious seriously, the most glaring thing to me about Dompig's 48 hour interview is when he went out of his way to mention the radar that tracks all boats leaving or arriving in Aruba.

His unconscious spoke.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #330 on: November 26, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »

Sunday, 25 November 2007 

Entre awe diadomingo cu mayan dialuna e conocido reportero Greta van Susteren di FOX News Channel ta yegando Aruba. E reportera aki cu tawata varios bez na Aruba no tin un bon impresion di Aruba y na varios occasion a defama Aruba. E reportera a puntra su bishitantenan di su website si e mester bay Aruba of no. Tambe nos por compronde cu e mama di Natalee tambe lo ta yegando den e dianan aki.

E respuestanan tawata mixto pero na final Greta a disidi di viaha pa Aruba toch. Dialuna anochi su programa On The Record lo bay ta live for di Aruba.

You are welcome SunnyinTX! Sorry, I have no idea, about that. But please read under text from Klaasend. This article is not sure. Or it's now!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 26, 2007, 05:28:10 PM »

Kalpoe attorneys speak 1:18

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/26/sot.wix.holloway.cnn

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 26, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »

Time to light up the cigars and watch something good:

CCB..I LOVE THIS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 26, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »

Hi Tyler, I relistened and her is part of what he said.

David Kock:  The are certain things that supposedly were important but were not noted.  For more than let's say 90% this is the new evidence (unaudible) so it's not something new it's just that they reorganize it and put it on the table again and said it's new so it's new because we say it's new.

I heard this too and still cant figure out what the hell he is trying to say.  Sure sounded like someone trying to spin something but had no idea how to spin it
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #334 on: November 26, 2007, 05:32:03 PM »

If the Aruban marketing people were even sort of smart, they would at least fake being happy about the media being there.  An increase in the economy is just that.  Smart folks would be putting on the dog while the world is watching.  It's just good customer service. 

What was I thinking?

LOL...you were thinking like a smart rational person...not like an aruban

Seriously, if your economy was in the crapper and suddenly a bunch of people show up on short notice and who knows how long they're going to stay, why wouldn't you try to change the impression of those people?  People talk to other people.  If you have a great experience, you will tell 5 people but if it's terrible, you'll tell 25.  If they think the boycott wasn't working before, imagine if all the people who come in conjunction with this case have a crappy stay!  Figure out how many others they will tell about that crappy experience. 

Martha on FOX says 8 more days.  Her math is better than Surfer Phil.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 26, 2007, 05:32:24 PM »

The comments are new Klaas...I posted it yesterday. I think it says she will be BACK in Aruba and 24ora is using the photo from last time. Anyway...the comments are new. Some are quite threatening.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 26, 2007, 05:32:46 PM »

Sunday, 25 November 2007 

You are welcome SunnyinTX! Sorry, I have no idea, about that. But please read under text from Klaasend. This article is not sure. Or it's now!

awww that's OK...I still wonder!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 26, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »

The comments are new Klaas...I posted it yesterday. I think it says she will be BACK in Aruba and 24ora is using the photo from last time. Anyway...the comments are new. Some are quite threatening.

FOR EXAMPLE>>>>
Clandestino said:

Greta, remember one thing: IF YOU ARE A BIG TREE, WE ARE THE SMALL AXE!! READY TO CUT YOU DOWN, READY TO CHOP YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 26, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »

Notice how none of the defense lawyers tell us SPECIFICALLY what "old" evidence is being reshuffled?

Why won't anyone ask them?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 26, 2007, 05:35:33 PM »

seems to me the telephone conversation indicates something very clearly said by one of the killers

for example

"well, we put her in the cage and dumped her 3 miles off the _ _ _ _ _ area"

OR

"she died when we were driving in the car"

OR

"the drugs we slipped in the drinks were too much and she died"

AND

put that together with the ORIGINAL CONFESSION that JORAN made (in my opinion)
that conveniently got lost in the shuffle

well, GUESS WHAT

its BACK

they are DONE

GO GET PAULUS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.