April 19, 2024, 02:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217813 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 26, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »

I feel pretty confident that Mos will save the best for last to insure continued incarceration.  The Kalpoes' attorneys do not know what the new evidence is yet, only the least Mos could present to keep them in jail.

The best is yet to come.

IMO

Correctamundo Anna. Moz only has to parcel the evidence out as he pleases. Kock is spinning, he is not so stupid to think the prosecutor laid everything out on the line today? If so he is suffering from Tacopina Syndrome. Of course he doesn't.

This is Chinese water torture for the perps' attorneys. They don't know what the prosecutor knows and won't until it hits them upside the head, just like Paulus got whacked by that wiretap.

Exactly.  And if Jansen had done her job this is how it would have gone down over two years ago.  If the arrests stay in the same order....SC next, then PVDS.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #501 on: November 26, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »

Lets all hope that he dosent  get into see or communicate with him in any way  Oand C  <g>  small gentel Hugs for ya sweetie .

Shame on you people making fun of a slow learner!   Wink

Question - Is PvdS not employed by the defense att'y of one of the K brothers? Wouldn't that be unethical? But, yes, this is Aruba...I know, I know.  I just hope PvdS doesn't have any way of weaseling himself in to see goon boy.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: November 26, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »

It's obvious it is much more than KJ. It was not her job to listen to those wiretaps long ago. Someone else left out that incriminating evidence.

That is why in the Awemainta Dompig was lashing out so much. Very soon they will start looking into the folks that ran the Investigation before Sept06

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 26, 2007, 08:20:05 PM »

Shame on you people making fun of a slow learner!   Wink

Question - Is PvdS not employed by the defense att'y of one of the K brothers? Wouldn't that be unethical? But, yes, this is Aruba...I know, I know.  I just hope PvdS doesn't have any way of weaseling himself in to see goon boy.

oldencrabby ~  I think we are all a little bit leery of this with PvdS.  I know I am. 

Worse yet, he is a partner of Joran's attorney.  How he came to be that has always been a mystery to me, so very odd.

Where has Antonio Carlo been? Is this law partner of PVDS still representing Joran or have they finally had a duh moment and figured out what a huge conflict of interest it is? Haven't heard a peep out of him since this new resurgence.

Or is he just too busy with his position with AHATA?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 26, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

I feel pretty confident that Mos will save the best for last to insure continued incarceration.  The Kalpoes' attorneys do not know what the new evidence is yet, only the least Mos could present to keep them in jail.

The best is yet to come.

IMO

Correctamundo Anna. Moz only has to parcel the evidence out as he pleases. Kock is spinning, he is not so stupid to think the prosecutor laid everything out on the line today? If so he is suffering from Tacopina Syndrome. Of course he doesn't.

This is Chinese water torture for the perps' attorneys. They don't know what the prosecutor knows and won't until it hits them upside the head, just like Paulus got whacked by that wiretap.

good analogy dayhiker!!! Wink

klaas....that would make a good picture....kalpoes lawyers in a chinese water torture device!!!! Razz
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: November 26, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

Prosecutors only have to give the defense all the evidence 10 days before trial - at least that's what I read at RU LOL.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 26, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »

Didn't we hear that Joran's attorney from NL was with him on the flight?
Not a peep out of any of Joran's attorneys.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: November 26, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »

It's obvious it is much more than KJ. It was not her job to listen to those wiretaps long ago. Someone else left out that incriminating evidence.

That is why in the Awemainta Dompig was lashing out so much. Very soon they will start looking into the folks that ran the Investigation the pre-Sept06

I respectfully disagree to a point.  KJ's job is to determine if a suspect is guilty and should be brought to trial.  In order to do that she should have put pressure on ALE...including Van Der Straaten.  Even we could look at the few documents that have been released and could see the discrepancies and holes in those statements.  Heck, even the story about picking Joran up at 11:00 was bogus and just having the forensic details from the computer showed Joran at home at 10.33.  That should have been enough right there to hold ole Paulus longer than they did.

Let's just hope this new guy isn't 'pulling our chains'.  So far....I've been impressed.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: November 26, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »

Just heard on Nancy Grace Program that the Kalpoes are being kept in intolerable conditions with cockroaches and rats!!

Cockroaches and rats in PARADISE???  Noooo!  Impossible.   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 26, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »

Prosecutors only have to give the defense all the evidence 10 days before trial - at least that's what I read at RU LOL.

But they have to show enough evidence to keep them detained or announce they are taking this to trial. Sounds like they have had this all planned out and may present the new evidence in stages after they interrogate JK2.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 26, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »

Mystery in the Tropics
A Judge Ruled That Dutch Man Can Be Detained in the Natalee Holloway Case
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3912940&page=1

Here is an interesting 4 pager.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:20 PM »

Detencion Joran v/d Sloot prolonga 
Local 
Monday, 26 November 2007 

E detencion di e sospechoso Joran v/d Sloot den e caso Holloway awe tardi a wordo prolonga cu 8 dia mas. Awe tardi huez comisario a presenta serca Joran huntu cu su abogado kende a pidi pa duna su cliente libertad di immediato a disidi cu ta prolonga e periodo di v/d sloot cu 8 dia. Mas aki rato mas detayes di e prolongacion.
Add Comment (0) 

www.24ora.com

Detencion prolonga...music to the ears.....no comment...come across Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:20 PM »

Just heard on Nancy Grace Program that the Kalpoes are being kept in intolerable conditions with cockroaches and rats!!

I think they will be highly pizzed if they hear Joran is staying at some glamour slammer.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #513 on: November 26, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

AND that they are refusing to answer and OLD questions they were asked before. Only answering new questions  Rolling Eyes

They lied so much they wouldn't remember their lies to repeat them the same as before...not to hard to figure out why they refuse to answer. I HATE THEM ALL!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 26, 2007, 08:30:09 PM »

That is why in the Awemainta Dompig was lashing out so much. Very soon they will start looking into the folks that ran the Investigation the pre-Sept06

I respectfully disagree to a point.  KJ's job is to determine if a suspect is guilty and should be brought to trial.  In order to do that she should have put pressure on ALE...including Van Der Straaten.  Even we could look at the few documents that have been released and could see the discrepancies and holes in those statements.  Heck, even the story about picking Joran up at 11:00 was bogus and just having the forensic details from the computer showed Joran at home at 10.33.  That should have been enough right there to hold ole Paulus longer than they did.

Let's just hope this new guy isn't 'pulling our chains'.  So far....I've been impressed.

I have always said that about KJ and I agree but the Investigation was sabotaged as well and it all started with Van Der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs. It was not her that collected the evidence.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:32:13 PM by Observer » Logged

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 26, 2007, 08:30:55 PM »

IMO in retrospect KJ did a pisspoor job and wasn't all she was cracked up to be. Her silence kept her in the game but the results speak for themselves. We all gave her a chance, in a sense she was the only hope at the time. If she had any prowess she would still be at the helm.

She sure doesn't have Mos' edge, that's for sure.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: November 26, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »

He may have 11 pages but the prosecutor gave the judge a 100 page report

True.  And the defense attorneys are just pissed because the smart new prosecutor was able to have their clients detained without tipping his hand on the rest.  They'll get blindsided and they know it.

The prosecutor sounds like he used what the ALE buried when they did not transcribe into the PV's most of the content of the interrogations.  He used that which has recently been transcribed and presented it as "new".  Saving the rest for later.  And it is new.  If it wasn't transcribed, it's not likely KJ had it to present to a judge.  They made a big fat mess by trying to hide the evidence, and the prosecutor used it on them.

Remember when we went many rounds with Ramm months ago, questioning how hours of interrogation could be reduced to a few sentences, a mere summary?  Ramm tried to convince us it was kosher but it all sounded like BS to me. 

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: November 26, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »

I have always said that about KJ but she was sabotaged as well and it all started with Van Der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs.

You maybe right about that, but I still think a prosecutor has to be tough enough to get a problem like that under control.  And...I still think she was in the tank as well.  Just toeing the line for tourism. 

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 26, 2007, 08:33:15 PM »

I have always had a feeling that SGC was wearing a sign that said "this man's for hire.."

Yeah and like so many other lying witnesses of the Aruba Liars' Club, never charged. Nothing has ever been said about Croes' suspect status being lifted. Or Guido or GVC for that matter. Perhaps now that the veil of protection has been lifted we will see them in court again.

Nobody makes up the crap Steve Croes did without an agenda.

This is true.  He may be stupid, but he didn't insert himself into this without any reason at all.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: November 26, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »

Aweeeeeeeeeeee.. my heart pumps piss for them..   NOT !!  Cool    BUBBA??   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.