April 26, 2024, 12:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217922 times)
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #520 on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:14 PM »

JMHO  Never be too quick to judge or dismiss Bo Dietl he may be a little rough around the edges but he is a man that does get results  .
   The New York criminals try to stay out of his line of sight
  and sometimes we need a man that the criminals  just arnt sure what he may do .  sorta keeps them on their toes  and makes for a more level playing field in my opinion instead of letting the Bad guys have all the breaks .

SNIP:

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

Here Bo Dietl goes again bringing up other areas.  Interesting--wonder what he knows about all this?  Remember his quotes the other day about (I think) pings from phones from Venezuela and Columbia?

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »

The Birmingham reporter on Aruba had nothing about the 4th arrest tonight.
It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been
 "kicked out of school" due to the bad publicity.

He is so FOS.  No one gets kicked out of school due to bad publicity.  He got kicked out of school for a bad attitude is more like it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #522 on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »

Just heard on Nancy Grace Program that the Kalpoes are being kept in intolerable conditions with cockroaches and rats!!

Cockroaches and rats in PARADISE???  Noooo!  Impossible.   Cool

Aweeeeeeeeeeee.. my heart pumps piss for them..   NOT !!  Cool    BUBBA??   Laughing

Lmao Angie, I agree.  Very Happy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 26, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »

From RU

sarge wrote:
They also have text message conversations that were never transcribed that contradict their statements. They had to go to other jurisdictions to get them.

dugo  PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Hmmm .. Deepak smsing via ICQ or something like that?

What is ICQ??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 26, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »

Pearl@BFN

Nancy Grace show coming on with the latest from Aruba ........

Aunt, Linda Allison spoke by phone.
Jossy Mansur on phone.
Susan Candiotti reported live.

Per defense lawyers, the Kalpoe clients are refusing to answer questions.  Said questions were not new and wouldn't answer unless new questions.

Per defense lawyers for Kalpoes, they are being kept in deplorable conditions for interrogations, reporter said they cited as intolerable, cockroaches, and rats.

She said cell phone records of where they were, and times are part of latest, video deposition takings that were not properly documented, things overlooked, mistakes made.
Joran next appearance to be 12/7/07
Kalpoes Thursday, 11/29

Prosecutors will have to ask for extensions if further questioning is needed.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:38:31 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: November 26, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »

Just heard on Nancy Grace Program that the Kalpoes are being kept in intolerable conditions with cockroaches and rats!!

I think they will be highly pizzed if they hear Joran is staying at some glamour slammer.

Perhaps Martha Stewart decorated JVDS cell. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 26, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »

Posted at Scrux:

Victor

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon, please note that Mos said that Kalpoes (and their lawyers) would be presented something else then they would present to Joran.

If Mouthaan is correct that the new evidence against Joran was Joran being tapped while talking about Natalee's death, hereby incriminating himself, then that would be the new evidence, which Kalpoes lawyers would not be aware of.

If Joran while tapped even mentioned the Kalpoes once to someone in whatever context, icw the above, that would have led to the arrest of the Kalpoes.

Please also note Mos said, when asked if all three are suspected of the same, he said "Yes, for now" (imo indicating at some later point that could change)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 26, 2007, 08:37:55 PM »

The Birmingham reporter on Aruba had nothing about the 4th arrest tonight.
It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been
"kicked out of school" due to the bad publicity.

Satish was kicked out of his 3rd attempt at 12th grade?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 26, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »

I have always said that about KJ but she was sabotaged as well and it all started with Van Der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs.

But if she was getting screwed by ALE she should have had the sense to realize it. The rest of us saw it and we aren't prosecutors. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Jacobs and Van der Straten were doing a hatchet job on the interrogations and passing on obvious follow up questions. Take the squad car conversations, an interrogator's mecca, a gold mine dropped in their lap, and they didn't to squat for follow up.

If KJ were on the up and up she would have called them out. She sat back and let them run amuck.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 26, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »

At least Satish is alive to be kicked out of school!!  Flunked out is more like it but they have to spin everything as usual.

Maybe there is a limit in Aruba as to the number of times one can repeat a grade.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 26, 2007, 08:41:58 PM »

At least Satish is alive to be kicked out of school!!  Flunked out is more like it but they have to spin everything as usual.

Maybe there is a limit in Aruba as to the number of times one can repeat a grade.

Or maybe there is an age limit...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 26, 2007, 08:42:32 PM »

From RU

sarge wrote:
They also have text message conversations that were never transcribed that contradict their statements. They had to go to other jurisdictions to get them.

what is ICQ??
Internet chatting software
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: November 26, 2007, 08:42:56 PM »

I have always said that about KJ but she was sabotaged as well and it all started with Van Der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs.

But if she was getting screwed by ALE she should have had the sense to realize it. The rest of us saw it and we aren't prosecutors. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Jacobs and Van der Straten were doing a hatchet job on the interrogations and passing on obvious follow up questions. Take the squad car conversations, an interrogator's mecca, a gold mine dropped in their lap, and they didn't to squat for follow up.

If KJ were on the up and up she would have called them out. She sat back and let them run amuck.

yep.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 26, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »

She was corrupt also just like the Dutch Judges. They were all taking orders from a higher source like a Rudy Croes/Aruban Govt. Did she say anything when Joran's attorney confessed to her that Joran played a major role in Natalee's dissapearance?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:48:12 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: November 26, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

STEVE CROES???  Next up PVDS!

Yesss!!!  I SO agree with you and Robots, Klaas...paulus IS gonna go down!! It's just a matter of when now!! 

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #535 on: November 26, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »

Aweeeeeeeeeeee.. my heart pumps piss for them..   NOT !!  Cool    BUBBA??   Laughing

Lmao Angie, I agree.  Very Happy

If that's true, they should feel right at home!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 26, 2007, 08:46:31 PM »

Don't sugarcoat it Ange, tell us how you really feel.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 26, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »

Or maybe there is an age limit...
In basketball vernacular:
"The shot clock got him"
"A three years in the lane violation"
 Wink Laughing geek Basketball Basketball

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 26, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »

Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: November 26, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »

From RU

sarge wrote:

What is ICQ??

http://www.icq.com/

Another instant messaging program...it seems....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.