April 25, 2024, 04:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217908 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: November 26, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »

Someone needs to slap the crap out of Rosemary Arnold...Hey Klaas....where is that slapping smiley you used for Heli, lol.

I know a crazed penguin that would just love to catch her strolling by.  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #581 on: November 26, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »

RU IS THE SICKEST PLACE........ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
delete this Klaas if it is too rude...This is sick!!!!!

Siddalee wrote:
Hey, if Beth dug her father up and "borrowed" a bone, could it have Natalee's DNA?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 26, 2007, 09:16:17 PM »

abrams is an idiot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 26, 2007, 09:16:25 PM »

Chris Lejuez said it is possible for them to hold the evidence.

Rosemarie Arnold said it doesn't concern them one bit.  Abrams is going after Rosemary who is saying Joran is not a killer he is a sweet boy.  She said they did their own investigation and Abrams said well then who did it.

Linda Allison said the family is encouraged.

Playing the CA tape of Joran.

Michele Kosinski said she went back to a transcript they obtained a while ago.  The police left the car and they started talking in the car when they were not there.

Chris said you don't need much to hold them for another 8 days.  He said it won't be enough to go to trial.

Rosmarie is saying even with the car conversation they don't have any confession and they have no idea what happened to Natalee.

Linda Allison the prosecutor has not had any contact with the family.  They only had contact from the FBI.

They did their own investigation.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Who comes up with this shit?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 26, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »

Chris LeJuez - Cousin of Helen, correct?  Didn't he represent the Kalpoes at some point?  God, it's all such a blur!

He was the attorney for both security guards in the beginning. Then before they were released just one of them as he was asked to retain just one as his client.

Thx *******.  Your memory is better than mine...altho I did remember that he represented one of the key players at some early point in this never-ending saga!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 26, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »

Bo knows Murder.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 26, 2007, 09:21:41 PM »

Siddalee wrote:
Hey, if Beth dug her father up and "borrowed" a bone, could it have Natalee's DNA?

It is no wonder that Renfro is such a piece of work....with that woman for a mother.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #587 on: November 26, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »

Someone needs to slap the crap out of Rosemary Arnold...Hey Klaas....where is that slapping smiley you used for Heli, lol.

Oooh. Oooh...........is that Rosemary coming??      Naw, but it's her boss!  Very Happy

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 26, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »

Quote from somebody's post:

"News conference with chief prosecutor. He said, in the end, all theories point back to these three suspects."

...why theories? Why does the prosecutor say theories?

Hi Hat. That was me, I think. Quoting one of the tv reports this afternoon. I think he meant "theories" as in "theories of the case" as in "different ways of looking at what might have happened." Just what we've been doing here all along. No matter how you try to get away from it, all the arrows point to J2K.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 26, 2007, 09:23:30 PM »

Chris Lejuez said it is possible for them to hold the evidence.

Rosemarie Arnold said it doesn't concern them one bit.  Abrams is going after Rosemary who is saying Joran is not a killer he is a sweet boy.  She said they did their own investigation and Abrams said well then who did it.

Linda Allison said the family is encouraged.

Playing the CA tape of Joran.

Michele Kosinski said she went back to a transcript they obtained a while ago.  The police left the car and they started talking in the car when they were not there.

Chris said you don't need much to hold them for another 8 days.  He said it won't be enough to go to trial.

Rosmarie is saying even with the car conversation they don't have any confession and they have no idea what happened to Natalee.

Linda Allison the prosecutor has not had any contact with the family.  They only had contact from the FBI.

They did their own investigation.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Who comes up with this shit?[/color]

Apparently, they investigated the Kalpoes.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #590 on: November 26, 2007, 09:24:10 PM »

ANY WORD from TOny or anyone re: Steve Croes???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:10 PM »

Michele Kozinski - Said there was old material in this file that wasn't in the original file.

Basically the prosecutor said we have enough evidence to hold them but not enough to take them to trial.

Prosecutor filed an injunction so the defense attorney would not get all the information.

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.

San, did you hear Hans Mos say that or is that what Michelle said?  I ask because all of these media people are idiots.

Michele said she spoke to the prosecutor two days ago and asked that specific question how significant is this?  Because they kept saying it is signicant and incrimidating against all three.  He said all it is is the confidence they have in this evidence to be a first step in deciding whether or not to charge these suspects or dismiss them.  When she asked are you confident this will go to trial he said simply he not ready to say that at this point.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »

Where did Tony go? 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:53 PM »

O'Reilly Factor - The Factor Follow Up - Fox News

Interview with Greta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5utmuR-aA
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:28:34 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »

Siddalee wrote:

Renho Fluffas momma SID is one sick bitch.. aint know wonder the Fluffa Ho is a sicko herself.  Mad  Evil spwan of her hag, ho bag mommy. I bet SID has no skin left on her knees.. Like Mother ,Like daughter !
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26:34 PM »

Quote from somebody's post:

"News conference with chief prosecutor. He said, in the end, all theories point back to these three suspects."

...why theories? Why does the prosecutor say theories?

Hi Hat. That was me, I think. Quoting one of the tv reports this afternoon. I think he meant "theories" as in "theories of the case" as in "different ways of looking at what might have happened." Just what we've been doing here all along. No matter how you try to get away from it, all the arrows point to J2K.

Well, I don't want the guy to have theories. At least not in the plural. I want him to know.

Greetings to Frank and nonesuche, btw. Mags, I have that thing you asked about, but it may not be as good as you remember.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 26, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »

ANY WORD from TOny or anyone re: Steve Croes???

Nope, Tony has not been back and nobody else has said a word about Steve Croes. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: November 26, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.
Opinions on what would be "evidence beyond an assumption" ??

arm bone DNA?
Blood in Kalpoe car?
 Idea

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: November 26, 2007, 09:29:35 PM »

ATTENTION KIA PERSONNEL!! 

Please measure Joran's feet while he is there...we need to know his shoe size.  Is it a size 14?  Or is it 10.5?  Inquiring monkeys want to know.
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: November 26, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »

Opinions on what would be "evidence beyond an assumption" ??

arm bone DNA?
Blood in Kalpoe car?
 Idea

Those would work. So would a witness who could testify that he/she saw her body.  Or a photo....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.