April 26, 2024, 05:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217933 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »

Welcome Stella!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:12 PM »

oops, my post posted too soon. 

Dayhiker, Joe T. and Rosemarie keep talking about their own investigation.  Some investigator says the VDS attorney sent a team of investigators to Aruba to surveil the Kalpoes. 

I wonder how long it will be before they all start throwing each other under the bus?

If the Kalpoes don't man up and start talking, they can be sure team VDS will try to hang em.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #602 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »

ANY WORD from TOny or anyone re: Steve Croes???

Nope, Tony has not been back and nobody else has said a word about Steve Croes. 

Well I think that is rude  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »

LOL Lala's!!!!

I've had my fill of Tacopina and his side kick.

Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »

Welcome Stella!

Thanks! Glad to be among so many experts!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:30 PM »

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.
Opinions on what would be "evidence beyond an assumption" ??

arm bone DNA?
Blood in Kalpoe car?
 Idea

Those would work. So would a witness who could testify that he/she saw her body.  Or a photo....

Welcome Stella.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:50 PM »

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.
Opinions on what would be "evidence beyond an assumption" ??

arm bone DNA?
Blood in Kalpoe car?
 Idea

That's the $60,000.00 question. I would LOVE for it to be blood evidence in Deepak's car with Nat's DNA. It may just be tapped conversations from Joran (my bet) about Natalee dying. I don't know about this infiltrator either. Perhaps his/her testimony that one of the suspects admitted her death to them. The bone would be conclusive, but if it's the one that washed up, they still have to tie it to the suspects.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

RU IS THE SICKEST PLACE........ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
delete this Klaas if it is too rude...This is sick!!!!!

Siddalee wrote:
Hey, if Beth dug her father up and "borrowed" a bone, could it have Natalee's DNA?

Renho Fluffas momma SID is one sick bitch.. aint know wonder the Fluffa Ho is a sicko herself.  Mad  Evil spwan of her hag, ho bag mommy. I bet SID has no skin left on her knees.. Like Mother ,Like daughter !

A woman of few words.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »

From RU:

Glenda Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:32 pm   

The lawyers are under the same restrictions as their clients and are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent report aka new evidence. Although the lawyers say there is no knew evidence, the judge saw a reason to believe the new evidence justified the detainment of J2K.

The new evidence was acquired after their release in 2005 including evidence obtained during the recent search in Spring of 2007.

Each of the suspects/lawyers were given a report of over 100 pages and each report is approx 10% different. Three different police reports were made up.

The Kalpoe brothers were required to have separate lawyers because they made concerted statements in the past. We want them to give individual statements, they have said in the past that “we will open up, we will tell you exactly what happened” as the third suspect and his father have done. Now is the time to tell the truth! 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »

I feel pretty confident that Mos will save the best for last to insure continued incarceration.  The Kalpoes' attorneys do not know what the new evidence is yet, only the least Mos could present to keep them in jail.

The best is yet to come.

IMO

Correctamundo Anna. Moz only has to parcel the evidence out as he pleases. Kock is spinning, he is not so stupid to think the prosecutor laid everything out on the line today? If so he is suffering from Tacopina Syndrome. Of course he doesn't.

This is Chinese water torture for the perps' attorneys. They don't know what the prosecutor knows and won't until it hits them upside the head, just like Paulus got whacked by that wiretap.

Exactly.  And if Jansen had done her job this is how it would have gone down over two years ago.  If the arrests stay in the same order....SC next, then PVDS.

Hi Truthseeker,  Isn't it great to see the arm of the law working FOR justice now in this case?  Like you said,The Best is Yet to Come, and I think it is because they are doing this by the book, to the letter of their law.  YaYa 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »

Larry King is going to be talking about the case.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:33 PM »

RU IS THE SICKEST PLACE........ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
delete this Klaas if it is too rude...This is sick!!!!!

Siddalee wrote:
Hey, if Beth dug her father up and "borrowed" a bone, could it have Natalee's DNA?

Renho Fluffas momma SID is one sick bitch.. aint know wonder the Fluffa Ho is a sicko herself.  Mad  Evil spwan of her hag, ho bag mommy. I bet SID has no skin left on her knees.. Like Mother ,Like daughter !

A woman of few words.  Laughing

Of course.. how can you speak when you have a mouth full of..     Nervermind   Shocked
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »

oops, my post posted too soon. 

Dayhiker, Joe T. and Rosemarie keep talking about their own investigation.  Some investigator says the VDS attorney sent a team of investigators to Aruba to surveil the Kalpoes. 

I wonder how long it will be before they all start throwing each other under the bus?

If the Kalpoes don't man up and start talking, they can be sure team VDS will try to hang em.

You are so right.  The goal is to make the Kalpoes the scapegoat.  It's in the works, someone had better tell them to fess up and fast or they will be spending time with Bubba real soon.  After that the roaches and rats will look tame.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »

So much coverage, so few TV's  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:02 PM »

From RU:

The lawyers are under the same restrictions as their clients and are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent report aka new evidence. Although the lawyers say there is no knew evidence, the judge saw a reason to believe the new evidence justified the detainment of J2K.

The new evidence was acquired after their release in 2005 including evidence obtained during the recent search in Spring of 2007.

Each of the suspects/lawyers were given a report of over 100 pages and each report is approx 10% different. Three different police reports were made up.

The Kalpoe brothers were required to have separate lawyers because they made concerted statements in the past. We want them to give individual statements, they have said in the past that “we will open up, we will tell you exactly what happened” as the third suspect and his father have done. Now is the time to tell the truth! 

Sounds like Glenda isn't in the loop this time...LOLOLOLOLO
Can you see me laughing??? Can ya? LOLOL Laughing Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #615 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:57 PM »

From RU:

The most disturbing thing I've seen is not Tacky's comments. The most disturbing thing I've read is that the Kalpoe's were refusing to answer questions.

So, there was something obtained in the search. Score one for Jossy, and put Tacky in the hole. A BIG hole please and throw some dirt in on top.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: November 26, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »

Smile  and I can hardly hear my tv in the other room.. I  REALLY need to get one in my puter room..   Rolling Eyes
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 26, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »

From RU:

Here it comes, Kalpoes! 

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: November 26, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

It's a good feeling though, isn't it?  finally!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 26, 2007, 09:41:16 PM »

So far JoeT is batting zero regarding these re-arrests  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.