April 25, 2024, 04:09:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217907 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #640 on: November 26, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »

ATTENTION KIA PERSONNEL!! 

Please measure Joran's feet while he is there...we need to know his shoe size.  Is it a size 14?  Or is it 10.5?  Inquiring monkeys want to know.
Lala's

I wonder if part of the discrepancy in shoe size is not due to 2 Sloot brothers in the crime joran being the size 14 and lorenzo being the 10.5. Maybe a shoe was found?

Not just Lorenzo, but what size does Steve Croes wear?  They need to measure the Kalpoes feet too.  Then again, Satish probably has a teeny tiny...oh sorry, we are talking shoes here.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe it's the shoe that is the new evidence that confirms her death.............blood.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: November 26, 2007, 09:52:48 PM »

Why would Tacopina be given ANY info on this evidence?  He keeps saying that he has been informed of everything going on.

I think he's full of sh*t!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 26, 2007, 09:53:09 PM »

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.
Opinions on what would be "evidence beyond an assumption" ??

arm bone DNA?
Blood in Kalpoe car?
 Idea

That's the $60,000.00 question. I would LOVE for it to be blood evidence in Deepak's car with Nat's DNA. It may just be tapped conversations from Joran (my bet) about Natalee dying. I don't know about this infiltrator either. Perhaps his/her testimony that one of the suspects admitted her death to them. The bone would be conclusive, but if it's the one that washed up, they still have to tie it to the suspects.

Hi Crazybabyborg,  Wouldn't it be crazy if they had a couple of conversations April of 2007 about when they loaded her in the boat, and them worrying about blood dripped from her head wound onto the boat, and remember how there was just blood everywhere, and did they get it all washed out and Joran says to Deepak:

"maybe Deepak,  you better call Lorenzo and have him bleach it right quick like.  If Miller is talking about another search, they might start lookin' at stuff like this, and I'm not goin' down for nothin' when it was your job to clean up that blood!" 

Just thinking here, but it could be something as simple as this, with a call back to Joran by Satish, saying, Deepak says he can't get ahold of Lorenzo, and we're not going to worry about it, as hey, it's been over 2 years bro!
  Cool Cool
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: November 26, 2007, 09:53:24 PM »

JOE T IS SETTING UP THE KALPOE'S on Hannity.  Those boys better spill their guts now.  Joe has been up to no good. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: November 26, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »

Dr. Baden says this is the first time the officials in Aruba admit she is dead.

Joe T. having a fit....a bit hissy fit.

Apparently doesn't square up with his "investigation" Lalas.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: November 26, 2007, 09:53:34 PM »

Joe knows Joran is not guilty.  Yeah right...jerk!  She never went to Joran's house.  How do you know for sure Joe?  How? 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 26, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

for some reason

some people think lawyers are smarter than most other people

JOE T, just proved they are not

thanks for the memories JOE
ROFL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #647 on: November 26, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »

BUT ROB....do you think Tony was posting what he HOPED would happen, like we do here or what really did happen re: Steve Croes being arrested (again) .?? And if it happened, why is no one talking about it? WAAAA...I want to know now! WAaaaaaa.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #648 on: November 26, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »

joe tacopinhead

face the music joe, go take a shower, wash your hair, comb your hair, go spend some time with your kids,

ask for forgiveness, you will feel better tomorrow

Cool

I wonder how much he spends on vaseline in one month for that hair of his

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 26, 2007, 09:56:34 PM »

Why would Tacopina be given ANY info on this evidence?  He keeps saying that he has been informed of everything going on.

I think he's full of sh*t!

hello,

it has been confirmed
JOE is not full of it

he is made of it  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: November 26, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »

JOE T IS SETTING UP THE KALPOE'S on Hannity.  Those boys better spill their guts now.  Joe has been up to no good. (MO)

GOOD! Maybe he'll push them to tell the truth and they'll all go down. New prosecutor can use this in interrogating them, telling them Taco and the Sloots are setting them up. Play them the tape of Joe running his lip. Kalpoes damn sure aren't going to take the fall for Joran.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 26, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »

Mark Geragos is an idiot.  Zero credibility.

Frank, you're right.  These hosts and guests just don't get it.  They think old info being brought out = no new info.  Should we help them out?

Announcement to all Network researchers, interns, producers.....................

Your show could do really, really, really good and be the best one if you told your anchorperson to ask this question:

Why is the information that is OLD just coming out now?

(Hint:  Old information that never came out = COVER UP!)

What happened to all the people you interviewed last time you did this story? Remember them?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 26, 2007, 09:57:36 PM »

joe tacopinhead

face the music joe, go take a shower, wash your hair, comb your hair, go spend some time with your kids,

ask for forgiveness, you will feel better tomorrow

Cool

I wonder how much he spends on vaseline in one month for that hair of his

i dont think its much as you think  Wink

PAULUS bottles his and ships to to JOE for free Cool

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: November 26, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »

I like it, Scandi, I like it!  Wink

I was thinking that it might be more probable that the phone conversations took place between the suspects and the infiltrator. Or between Joran and Freddy, who obviously knows what went down that night. In the car conversation Deepak kept saying to Joran, "Freddy needs to tell the truth".
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 26, 2007, 09:58:43 PM »

Howdy Stella   

note to self:  Don't upset Angie. lol  Tell it like it is sistah  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: November 26, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »

BUT ROB....do you think Tony was posting what he HOPED would happen, like we do here or what really did happen re: Steve Croes being arrested (again) .?? And if it happened, why is no one talking about it? WAAAA...I want to know now! WAaaaaaa.

Nut - Tony KNOWS the Sloots and spent time with them for year(s). I highly doubt he is lying or trying to exhibit his 'wishful' thinking. If anything - he got the info incorrect - if it is that at all.

I have asked everyone I know and one of these people live in San Nic and doesn't know. No one knows. That means either Steve is not answering his phone or is not home or is working. OOOORRRR is in jail. I have no idea. Really I don't

I asked someone that should know... and he doesn't know. Sorry.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: November 26, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »

good advice

never upset angie. once i thought she was mad at me and i was shivering with fright for 3 days
 Cool Laughing

but we still love her a lot  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: November 26, 2007, 10:00:29 PM »

Yep, the Kalpoes are gonna pay for Joran's crime.  They should have listened to us monkeys months ago...they are locked up and they can't do anything about it.  Joran has a lawyer on every night sticking up for him and the Kalpoes have nothing...nothing!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 26, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

From RU:

Glenda Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:32 pm   

The lawyers are under the same restrictions as their clients and are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent report aka new evidence. Although the lawyers say there is no knew evidence, the judge saw a reason to believe the new evidence justified the detainment of J2K.

The new evidence was acquired after their release in 2005 including evidence obtained during the recent search in Spring of 2007.

Each of the suspects/lawyers were given a report of over 100 pages and each report is approx 10% different. Three different police reports were made up.

The Kalpoe brothers were required to have separate lawyers because they made concerted statements in the past. We want them to give individual statements, they have said in the past that “we will open up, we will tell you exactly what happened” as the third suspect and his father have done. Now is the time to tell the truth! 

And I suppose again ALE and the prosecutor called her in to personally review it and give her seal of approval before an arrest could come to fruition.  Lying old wrinkle bag.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 26, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »

Something I've noticed in reading news articles as of late concerning Natalee's case:  Joran is said to be a "20 year old man" or he has been called a "Dutchman".  I don't see much any more of anyone calling him a boy like was done in 2005.  I don't think it's just because he is 2 years older.  I think it's been realized how serious this matter is.  That Joran is very possibly responsible for her Natalee's death.  Since the news now says Natalee is most likely dead, I notice the articles are much more somber.  No runaway with the blue eyed Dutch boy stuff anymore.  JMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.