April 23, 2024, 10:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217877 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #660 on: November 26, 2007, 10:02:03 PM »

Put Tacky down another notch on the scoreboard.

It's VOLUNTARY manslaughter. Rosemarie had said it was a mistake in the reporting, that it was actually involuntary manslaughter.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2007, 10:02:38 PM »

From RU:

Glenda Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:32 pm   

The lawyers are under the same restrictions as their clients and are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent report aka new evidence. Although the lawyers say there is no knew evidence, the judge saw a reason to believe the new evidence justified the detainment of J2K.

The new evidence was acquired after their release in 2005 including evidence obtained during the recent search in Spring of 2007.

Each of the suspects/lawyers were given a report of over 100 pages and each report is approx 10% different. Three different police reports were made up.

The Kalpoe brothers were required to have separate lawyers because they made concerted statements in the past. We want them to give individual statements, they have said in the past that “we will open up, we will tell you exactly what happened” as the third suspect and his father have done. Now is the time to tell the truth! 

And I suppose again ALE and the prosecutor called her in to personally review it and give her seal of approval before an arrest could come to fruition.  Lying old wrinkle bag.

heheheheeheheh  ROFL

she is nothing but a hose bag
 Razz

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 26, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »

Mos: New evidence is evidence we didn't have before.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: November 26, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »

Put Tacky down another notch on the scoreboard.

It's VOLUNTARY manslaughter. Rosemarie had said it was a mistake in the reporting, that it was actually involuntary manslaughter.

Rosemary is trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  It just doesn't work.  We're all onto the fact that it's VOLUNTARY manslaughter.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:16 PM »

Help...OT if some Monkey has Direct TV with the gray and black remote, could we please meet in Musings???

My 56k modem won't even pick up the Direct TV site so I can troubleshoot.

Am missing all the cable stuff Have regrouped the dish so know it's coming in.

TIA (thanks in advance)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #665 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »

I love that man. I believe he has integrity, and I think he's smart.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: November 26, 2007, 10:07:08 PM »

Why would Tacopina be given ANY info on this evidence?  He keeps saying that he has been informed of everything going on.

I think he's full of sh*t!

Hi Noly and I agree,, he is FOS bigtime.. and he really isn't even JVDS lawyers for this all either.. ??  I don't get it..
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: November 26, 2007, 10:07:22 PM »

From RU:

Glenda Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:32 pm   

The lawyers are under the same restrictions as their clients and are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent report aka new evidence. Although the lawyers say there is no knew evidence, the judge saw a reason to believe the new evidence justified the detainment of J2K.

The new evidence was acquired after their release in 2005 including evidence obtained during the recent search in Spring of 2007.

Each of the suspects/lawyers were given a report of over 100 pages and each report is approx 10% different. Three different police reports were made up.

The Kalpoe brothers were required to have separate lawyers because they made concerted statements in the past. We want them to give individual statements, they have said in the past that “we will open up, we will tell you exactly what happened” as the third suspect and his father have done. Now is the time to tell the truth! 

Must be hitting the bottle again. This tall sporter lover has been trying to pin all this on K2 from day one.

From Day One..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 26, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »

NEWSFLASH for JOE T

JOE, get out of the past, this is a new day, with NEW EVIDENCE, with a new prosecutor with a NEW TEAM (DUTCH)

stop spinning, im afraid if you keep spinning, the grease in your hair might fling all over the floor and someone might trip...

please JOE, im trying to help you

STOP SPINNING

- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »

Mos: A lot of material. Gained after the suspects were released two years ago.

The suspect ... and his father, who one way or in another was involved in this case ...

We are only seeking the truth. If they are not involved, they will not be prosecuted.

We want to interrogate them as should be done.

Voluntary manslaughter -- taking an action that a reasonable person would think could cause death. Hitting a person on a head with an ax. Murder implies premeditation.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #670 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:11 PM »

You take an action that a reasonable person would know could cause death = Voluntary Manslaughter
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »

Help...OT if some Monkey has Direct TV with the gray and black remote, could we please meet in Musings???

My 56k modem won't even pick up the Direct TV site so I can troubleshoot.

Am missing all the cable stuff Have regrouped the dish so know it's coming in.

TIA (thanks in advance)
i will be right over  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:16 PM »

Hello, Everyone.  Although I haven't posted on these forums, I have sporadically followed this case.  Anita has made a true statement, albeit not her intention; it is ridiculous for this to be happening after over two years--it should have happened over two years ago.  I think it was the new prosecutor down there who said that this case is not going to go unsolved on his watch.  I think, too, that the Kalpoes are being positioned to be blamed for what happened to Natalee; I don't think, however, that the Van der Sloots will get away with that.  As for Joe Tacopina, he's just nervous; it shows in every word he's said since he found out his "client" was being rearrested; he's out of the loop, and it shows.  Oh, and one more thing about Anita:  didn't she say that her son was not being arrested, just being brought back for a reinactment?  Do you think she believes he's sitting in jail just to reinact his last tenure there?  Oh, well, I guess she will be surprised at the new ending.  Poor thing; hopefully, she will have better luck with her other son.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »

I Like that guy Mos.  He is very concise and to the point with Greta.  There is no way to trick him and he is very credible.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #674 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:41 PM »

Did I mention that I love that man? I'm am so grateful that Beth finally has someone of his stature and character looking after her interests and pursuing the truth.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:56 PM »

Mos: they can only talk to their lawyers. We want their story based on the evidence we present to them. Won't say whether it's physical evidence or testimonial evidence, in the interest of the case. Will not be part of the interrogation. Just coaching the other lawyers. There are 45 people here and they all contribute to the case. This decision to rearrest was made by ten lawyers. A tough decision because we know all the attention in the past didn't do Aruba much good.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: November 26, 2007, 10:11:02 PM »

Howdy Stella   

note to self:  Don't upset Angie. lol  Tell it like it is sistah  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing I am nice Snoop Dawg.. honest  Cool  I get pissed now and again,... LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: November 26, 2007, 10:11:11 PM »

I know I am going to get hell for this - but I spent some time looking at Taco's case load... and as I suspected - He's a very good attorney. A very very good attorney. He wins more than his share of cases and I should know. I come from a family of attorneys. At his young age he is draws the mega cases as I posted last night. His skills are actually very good and for his age he knows more than most and I understand why he is drawing these clients.

Taco is very good, but he has no power on Aruba, and he can do nothing but advise.

sorry, but it's the truth. The guy is good.

Now who the heck is paying this very very very good attorney? Should that not be public? IMO it should.

Screaming and yelling makes him look very childish, but in a court room I suspect his demeanor is very different. A US Judge will not tolerate the crap he pulls on TV in a court room.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: November 26, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »

IMO  This MOS man is a breath of fresh air..  IMO. he means business..
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: November 26, 2007, 10:12:44 PM »

JOE T IS SETTING UP THE KALPOE'S on Hannity.  Those boys better spill their guts now.  Joe has been up to no good. (MO)

Yep, the Kalpoes are gonna pay for Joran's crime.  They should have listened to us monkeys months ago...they are locked up and they can't do anything about it.  Joran has a lawyer on every night sticking up for him and the Kalpoes have nothing...nothing!

Yep, they are stupid on many levels. As you are aware. Razz

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.