March 28, 2024, 06:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217431 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:25 PM »

joe tacopinhead

face the music joe, go take a shower, wash your hair, comb your hair, go spend some time with your kids,

ask for forgiveness, you will feel better tomorrow

Cool

I wonder how much he spends on vaseline in one month for that hair of his

i dont think its much as you think  Wink

PAULUS bottles his and ships to to JOE for free Cool

So THAT's how Paulus pays the attorney fees for the sporter!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:59 PM »

HMMMMM...where is Shango when I need him...or her... Rolling Eyes

Shocked
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: November 26, 2007, 11:05:51 PM »

Hey Angie, how have you been, you sexy thang?  Razz

Lmao.. that be YOU chicky !   Cool
I am ok..  alot on my plate ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  I am glad I am off a few days:0 So I can actually keep caught up for a CHANGE  hope all is well with you YR..

Hey.. did you hear anything on your local news about another arrest BTW???  TY !!

Glad you have been well.

Our local paper and the TV stations have been covering this every day but I don't think they've had any information that the rest of you don't already have. I have not seen any mention of an additional arrest.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: November 26, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »

I'm optimistic that the right foot size 10 and the left foot size 14 is about to drop.

Good to see your are so confident..I won't lite my cigar until PVDS is arrested
 Laughing

I knew it was a matter of time... lmao BIGTIME!!!!
Go *******!!! Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: November 26, 2007, 11:06:25 PM »

A rolling stone gathers no Mos.

Cool
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 26, 2007, 11:06:31 PM »

Scandi that scenerio sounds very plausible.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 26, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »

OK, if "ifs" and "buts" were fruit and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.........

BUT just as a fantasy, I'd love to learn that Freddy is the infiltrator, because there's some confirmation that he knows exactly what went down that night. (car conversation) and I'd love to learn that he's ratting to collect the reward money.

Nothing wrong with dreaming!

I'll say this, when Tim begins searching, we need a prayer vigil.

yes we do... we will arrange it

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 26, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »

When I heard his name was "Hans"  that Saturday Nite Live skit with "Hans and Franz" come to mind:  We're here to pump you up...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: November 26, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »

I was more impressed with Gretta than I have been in the past. She gleaned some good info before they started backtracking on the timeline.
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: November 26, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

I'm a bit behind here, but I agree with Port Valerie from a couple or so pages back.  Those defense attorneys seem to be out of the loop; they've probably had no contact with their "clients" for months; they probably didn't think they'd ever be needed by them again.  The newscasters are probably, as Port Valerie posted, just calling on them because of their past connections to the suspects.  Most likely, no one has been paying them for quite some time (if indeed anyone ever did so); they're probably just talking for publicity.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: November 26, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: November 26, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »

Thanks for bringing that post over here, Klaasend.  I'll just bet Paulus does indeed have a lot to tell, and I don't doubt for one second that he hasn't told it because it would hurt a lot of people.  Afterall, he would do anything to protect his son, and would probably do anything to protect himself and the rest of his family and friends, too.  Oh, well, I guess that will just come back to bite him afterall...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: November 26, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

Mos: they can only talk to their lawyers. We want their story based on the evidence we present to them. Won't say whether it's physical evidence or testimonial evidence, in the interest of the case. Will not be part of the interrogation. Just coaching the other lawyers. There are 45 people here and they all contribute to the case. This decision to rearrest was made by ten lawyers. A tough decision because we know all the attention in the past didn't do Aruba much good.

I watched Greata's interview with Mos.  He comes across very credibly.  It was very interesting to hear him say that 10 lawyers agreed to arrest J2K, even knowing the massive amount of attention that would be drawn to Aruba.

I believe they made decisions and came up with a complex strategy to follow this time: i.e., 3 are separated, can only talk to their lawyers, no advance notice, NOTHING leaking out to the press, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 26, 2007, 11:15:33 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.

And Joran told a Current Affair reporter..

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 26, 2007, 11:15:56 PM »

Mos used Axe Murder as an example. I mean, c'mon...he has got the goods.

And...he said the magic word. Paulus

Yes, he certainly did. Said the father is involved one way or another.

Two things I got from Greta-Hans:

1.  Hans: "Joran and his father have said they will tell what happened in good time.  That indicates that they know something... We believe that time is now."

2.  Joran got 8 day extension today, on top of 8 days he had ALREADY been given in Holland... so his next hearing will be for 60 days.  That means he was arrested a week before the Kalpoes were... doesn't it?

No - they were all arrested Wednesday.  K2 were detained for 2 days and had their intitial hearing on Friday and they were extended 8 days.  Joran was arrested on Wednesday in the NL and saw the judge in the NL on Thursday.  The judge in the NL gave Joran 8 days at that time. Now Joran just got another 8 days on top of it.

K2 will be in court on I believe Thursday or Friday of this week to see if they will be extended another 8 days.

Joran will be back with the judge after the first of December and if detained it would then be for 60 days.

Thanks, Klaas.  I guess that is why S. Candiotti on CNN kept saying that the judge today extended Joran for 16 days. 

I was glad to hear Mos make the comment about Joran and PVDS telling the truth NOW, and not when they want to tell the story.  What a stupid thing to say, anyway.  I also noticed that he was very clear in his definition of VOLUNTARY manslaughter, that it was not accidental ( and not a drug overdose as Dompig had suggested) but the killing of a girl where pre-meditation could not be proved.  (I was thinking this equated to our 2nd degree murder charges) 

islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.

Nicely said, Rob. Just look at the post totals some of you have.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:52 PM »

Dr Baden really getting  Joe T's goat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Cool

Dr. Baden was the voice of calm and reason...

Joe T appears to be just as mentally disturbed as Joran; truly vile.

Most definately..   Cool
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: November 26, 2007, 11:17:48 PM »

OK, now that I've vented, I mean made those little pep talks, I'll wish you all a good night. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.