April 18, 2024, 09:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217798 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 26, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »

Dayhiker wrote

That Levine guy is the the life of the party isn't he? Kinda reinforces the mafioso image.

That guy reminds me of the iceman

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #821 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »

Mos: they can only talk to their lawyers. We want their story based on the evidence we present to them. Won't say whether it's physical evidence or testimonial evidence, in the interest of the case. Will not be part of the interrogation. Just coaching the other lawyers. There are 45 people here and they all contribute to the case. This decision to rearrest was made by ten lawyers. A tough decision because we know all the attention in the past didn't do Aruba much good.

I watched Greata's interview with Mos.  He comes across very credibly.  It was very interesting to hear him say that 10 lawyers agreed to arrest J2K, even knowing the massive amount of attention that would be drawn to Aruba.

I believe they made decisions and came up with a complex strategy to follow this time: i.e., 3 are separated, can only talk to their lawyers, no advance notice, NOTHING leaking out to the press, etc.

Exactly!  Damn, I wish I could be a fly in Aruba right now!  I'm dying to know what they've presented to these 3 amigoes and see them scared because they can't corrorate with each other and Paulus can't help!  LOL  BTW, He's next.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »

QUESTION - If there is a confession prior to 12/31/07, will there still be an actual trial?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18:36 PM »

Hans Mos is a cool customer.  When Greta asked about the difference between involuntary and voluntary manslaughter, his example blew me away. 

If you strike someone with an axe, you know there is a likelihood they will be injured and could, as a result, die.

Same with example of new evidence that could appear as a caveat to the Dec. 31 self-imposed deadline:  If someone made a video of Natalee being killed, and that was brought forward at the end of the year, etc. etc., If we believe we are close to finding Natalee's body, etc.

He is rattling some cages! IMO
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18:51 PM »

Thanks for bringing that post over here, Klaasend.  I'll just bet Paulus does indeed have a lot to tell, and I don't doubt for one second that he hasn't told it because it would hurt a lot of people.  Afterall, he would do anything to protect his son, and would probably do anything to protect himself and the rest of his family and friends, too.  Oh, well, I guess that will just come back to bite him afterall...

That is so true--how would telling the truth hurt people if it ultimately gave closure to Natalee's family? If anything, he is hurting people more by keeping the truth from the authorities. Unless, by "people," he means himself and his son...and I suspect that's exactly what he means.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: November 26, 2007, 11:20:17 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.

Nicely said, Rob. Just look at the post totals some of you have.
when I see you, Yellow Ribbon, I see Mountain Brook. And my eyes well up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 26, 2007, 11:20:47 PM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years?  

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 26, 2007, 11:21:55 PM »

QUESTION - If there is a confession prior to 12/31/07, will there still be an actual trial?

I would think so. It may depend on what and who made the confession on who goes to trial.  MOS said anything big comes up until then.  We don't know what they've accomplished so far with the interrogations.   But it's good they are keeping it quiet.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 26, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »

I Like that guy Mos.  He is very concise and to the point with Greta.  There is no way to trick him and he is very credible.

Mos is a breath of fresh air. He has said more in one interview than Janssen said in two years.

Did you catch the "what if" example he gave "if say evidence like---day----a video showing Natalee killed" would be an example of evidence without a body.  Now he isn't expecting that to happen, it was just an example.  Could it be possible a video exists and they have it?

I was thinking the same thing.  Is that considered a "ThoughPrint" or maybe a Freudian slip? 

Thoughtprint...love it!

Or it could be said to psych out "others" who are not yet arrested....make them think/wonder just what we're wondering...do they have a video or pix of Natalee, when something bad happened.

Seems like Mos is quite capable of planting seeds of doubt......

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:06 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

Hans Mos is a cool customer.  When Greta asked about the difference between involuntary and voluntary manslaughter, his example blew me away. 

If you strike someone with an axe, you know there is a likelihood they will be injured and could, as a result, die.

Same with example of new evidence that could appear as a caveat to the Dec. 31 self-imposed deadline:  If someone made a video of Natalee being killed, and that was brought forward at the end of the year, etc. etc., If we believe we are close to finding Natalee's body, etc.

He is rattling some cages! IMO

I agree, I think he choses his words very carefully, had this all planned out (what to say to media), before it became public.  He knows alot more and is as  you say 'rattling some cages".   It's amazing the comparison between him and Dumpig!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »

Scandi that scenerio sounds very plausible.

LOL  Thanks Snoopy, Sometimes I just get passionate, but think their conversations revolved around something basic like this, like about blood somewhere from a head wound, technology having become so much more astute in the last 2 years, and one of the 3 wasn't going down because someone else did a sloppy job.

And of course, alerted to mind by an old bud who knew everything,  That is what instigated the telling calls IMO.  xox

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 26, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »

I think Kock is disappointed because he got stuck with the lamest of the three. He looks sour. He is very hard to understand.

He mumbles...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: November 26, 2007, 11:25:50 PM »

Hey Angie, how have you been, you sexy thang?  Razz

Lmao.. that be YOU chicky !   Cool
I am ok..  alot on my plate ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  I am glad I am off a few days:0 So I can actually keep caught up for a CHANGE  hope all is well with you YR..

Hey.. did you hear anything on your local news about another arrest BTW???  TY !!

Glad you have been well.

Our local paper and the TV stations have been covering this every day but I don't think they've had any information that the rest of you don't already have. I have not seen any mention of an additional arrest.

TY,.,  rumor ealrier said there woudl be a 4th arrest,.. local news in Bama.. IMO ,. I think  reporter got something messed up.. although Id love to see Pauls bach behind bars. amoungst others !!!   Wink
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: November 26, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

Exactly.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 26, 2007, 11:26:19 PM »

Not ignoring... hey no one is acknowledging me either... I think we are all too busy trying to get and stay caught up...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:05 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.

Nicely said, Rob. Just look at the post totals some of you have.
when I see you, Yellow Ribbon, I see Mountain Brook. And my eyes well up.

Wow. You really should have seen this place when the ribbons were on nearly every business and mailbox. It makes me wonder what it will be like if Natalee is ever found.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:19 PM »

ISLANDERS!  You sound like me!   I've dealt with that for over 2 yrs now, but used to it  (happening to me again tonight).  But there are so many conversations going on, that it's hard to respond to all...  Don't take it personallly!  I've learned to live with it and eventuallly somebody does respond Wink

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:31 PM »

I know why a lot of y'all are uneasy...it's because we've been led to believe so many times that there's been a break in the case, and nothing ever comes of it.

I have hope, though, because it seems clear to me that Mos is handling the case differently than it's been handled in the past. He's keeping the suspects apart; he's not letting them see the news; he's not giving them a chance to get their stories straight. To me this is huge--it should have been done this way all along. Suddenly there's a professionalism to the investigation.

If these new developments involved the same old cast of characters doing the same shoddy investigating (at best) and covering up (at worst), I would be fearful, too. But the way it's being handled seems vastly different this time.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.