March 28, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217432 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 26, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

i said the other day, joran hit her with a pipe, stick or club like item

im skeeerrrrrrrrrring myself

not really, i see almost everything  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: November 26, 2007, 11:29:23 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

You're not on iggy with me islanders.  Don't get upset.  It happens to all of us from time to time.  Especially when it gets busy.  And a lot of us have to multi-task all the time.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 26, 2007, 11:30:24 PM »

Posted on Greta's blog (I have no idea if this is true or not):

Comment by renee
November 26th, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Hans Mos is a biggie. He did terrorism and drug trade before.
Holland sent a good one to Aruba (finally!)

Ooohh, that's good info to know.

Mos also told Greata that the Dutch team were "hand-picked"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 26, 2007, 11:30:54 PM »

Scandi that scenerio sounds very plausible.

LOL  Thanks Snoopy, Sometimes I just get passionate, but think their conversations revolved around something basic like this, like about blood somewhere from a head wound, technology having become so much more astute in the last 2 years, and one of the 3 wasn't going down because someone else did a sloppy job.

And of course, alerted to mind by an old bud who knew everything,  That is what instigated the telling calls IMO.  xox

Scandi I agree that there was a head wound and there was a lot of blood.   There is a reason Paulus had the furniture replaced in his come and that is because the was blood everywhere.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: November 26, 2007, 11:31:01 PM »

Not ignoring... hey no one is acknowledging me either... I think we are all too busy trying to get and stay caught up...

Hi islanders 
Hi Mrs. Red   

I think the same thing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 26, 2007, 11:32:03 PM »

What Mos said reminds me of what viet vet said about Joran hitting Natalee with a baseball bat.  Also makes me think of a snuff film, but my mind just can't hardly let me go there. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: November 26, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

Islanders, no one gets ignored here, I read ever post and I may not respond, but I read every post when I logged on. I may not have the answer or an opinion.

Sorry if you felt no one read what you had to say. Cause I did.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: November 26, 2007, 11:32:37 PM »

San & Memphis... I have to wonder if the "delicious sporter" thinks that there is no way that they can catch him.... he may think that the fix is in and it's a dog and pony show while the reality is different.... although he has gotten away (so far) with murder, IMO, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... just happened to have family and friends in "high places". 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: November 26, 2007, 11:33:15 PM »

Hans Mos did say the evidence was enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

He also said that the suspects would need to provide an explanation to avoid being charged with the crime.

But the fact is he hasn't said they will prosecuted.

Still behind, but Mos was blinking up a storm when talking to Greta....that made me wonder...Hope my skepticism is proved insignificant. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: November 26, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #850 on: November 26, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.

We ALL know how cocky he is!   He probably was thinking DADDY will take care of it, no worries.   He's gotten away with it this long, no need to worry now.   JORAN is just a COCKY little playboy sporter!  MOMMY and DADDY will make everything ok....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 26, 2007, 11:34:21 PM »

islanders

people are just going so fast

im sure nobody is ignoring you Surprised Smile

dont worry, there are couple trouble makes like me,,but 99.9  percent of the people here are great..  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 26, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 26, 2007, 11:34:41 PM »

I have not felt as confidant as I am now since the 'confession'.

Maybe I'll fall even harder than the last time. But I'm with Robots!!! This is it. The Dutch / Mos is /are  laying the trap... and has set the trap...and a Sloot took the bait.

I have seen prosecutors make a career outta snaring a 'whale' like the one being reeled in here.

I'm optimistic that the right foot size 10 and the left foot size 14 is about to drop.

This Mos is not gonna flush years of law school down the drain over a broken love affair with a married man. Laughing

Totally agree about Mos.  Isn't he only in Aruba for 3 years and then back to Holland....imo he wouldn't mess up his career...he would build it further...what a catch...the big Sloot, with more Sloots to come (fingers crossed)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: November 26, 2007, 11:35:00 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.

Nicely said, Rob. Just look at the post totals some of you have.
when I see you, Yellow Ribbon, I see Mountain Brook. And my eyes well up.

Wow. You really should have seen this place when the ribbons were on nearly every business and mailbox. It makes me wonder what it will be like if Natalee is ever found.

Yellow Ribbon,
Not IF but When

I have quite a few pics... and I'm sure the Ribbons will be all back out when it happens. (no face to insert)

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 26, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.

Howdy calico!! 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 26, 2007, 11:35:28 PM »

you are in and looking good

all clear to land  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: November 26, 2007, 11:35:53 PM »

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.

Well, now I am depressed again.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 26, 2007, 11:36:07 PM »

I think the FORMER players in this fiasco WOULD have tried to pull that off. This is NOT the "former" players involved here. The Dutch are NOT that stupid. (I sound like Robots again!). The fall out of a "sham" re-arrest would be the "Death Knell" to Aruba  AND the Dutch. Mos has already gone very far out on limb here. I just don't believe he would do that if his case was weak.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 26, 2007, 11:36:24 PM »

You are good to go... and welcome... and a note to the New Members... pls be sure to check out the other threads and post... also in particular the Missing and Exploited Threads... all of those families need our support too.

OK, Commerical break over.....  Cool

Hey Muffy... 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.