April 18, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217790 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 26, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.

Welcome and feel free to speak your mind Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 26, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.

Welcome calico and yes this posted  Razz
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 26, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.
I think the FORMER players in this fiasco WOULD have tried to pull that off. This is NOT the "former" players involved here. The Dutch are NOT that stupid. (I sound like Robots again!). The fall out of a "sham" re-arrest would be the "Death Knell" to Aruba  AND the Dutch. Mos has already gone very far out on limb here. I just don't believe he would do that if his case was weak.

GO WRECK GO baby !!!!

new team
new evidence
new prosecutor
new way of doing business

sit back and watch the TITANIC go down

best thing to happen to aruba in years is happening now

GOT EM

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: November 26, 2007, 11:39:02 PM »

What Mos said reminds me of what viet vet said about Joran hitting Natalee with a baseball bat.  Also makes me think of a snuff film, but my mind just can't hardly let me go there. 

Shango. Okay, I will be good...maybe.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 26, 2007, 11:39:57 PM »

San & Memphis... I have to wonder if the "delicious sporter" thinks that there is no way that they can catch him.... he may think that the fix is in and it's a dog and pony show while the reality is different.... although he has gotten away (so far) with murder, IMO, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... just happened to have family and friends in "high places". 

Oh Mrs R. I really, really hope you're right. I really, really hope I'm so very wrong.  Sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: November 26, 2007, 11:40:00 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.

hey Calico, I thought this thing was the worst thing in the world all the way back... lmao!!! I never even saw a forum in the 'old days'... and told Tom it was a dumb idea... see how stupid I was Laughing

Welcome. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 26, 2007, 11:40:23 PM »

joran was smiling because he was on a sedative

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 26, 2007, 11:40:44 PM »

Mos used Axe Murder as an example. I mean, c'mon...he has got the goods.

And...he said the magic word. Paulus

Yes, he certainly did. Said the father is involved one way or another.

The way I understood it was that Joran had to go before a judge in Holland before they could send him back to Aruba..that began his first 8 days; then today a judge in Aruba ruled another 8 days.  Mos said the two 8-day periods for Joran will be up around the end of NEXT week.

Kalpoes on their first 8 days; judge hopefully will rule another 8 days detention after that...making Kalpoes 16 days up around the same time as Joran.

I first thought that Joran was arrested days before the Kalpoes...the I understood that he had to go before the Holland judge

Two things I got from Greta-Hans:

1.  Hans: "Joran and his father have said they will tell what happened in good time.  That indicates that they know something... We believe that time is now."

2.  Joran got 8 day extension today, on top of 8 days he had ALREADY been given in Holland... so his next hearing will be for 60 days.  That means he was arrested a week before the Kalpoes were... doesn't it?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:11 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

I read everybody but so much of the time I'm way behind or else I'm having to do so much other life / mom stuff.  Wednesday when the news broke about the arrest my hubby said "did they finally get those rotten bastar......s and I guess this means you're gonna be busy with your monkey buddies so I won't be seeing much of ya huh?"  What a man.  I am a lucky gal.
 Very Happy Very Happy

Justice for Natalee

Rock On!! Cool 
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:33 PM »

Rob,

I like that: When Natalee is found.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:33 PM »

i will eat my left arm if there is not a conviction in this case

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:27 PM »

Was Paulus mentioned tonight?

Yes, Hans Mos implied Paulus is involved in some way.

That's a big statement right there.   

Huge.

Psy Ops: Mos letting the world and PAULUS AND ANITA know that he knows Paulus is involved in one way or another.  Sweat time!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

I read everybody but so much of the time I'm way behind or else I'm having to do so much other life / mom stuff.  Wednesday when the news broke about the arrest my hubby said "did they finally get those rotten bastar......s and I guess this means you're gonna be busy with your monkey buddies so I won't be seeing much of ya huh?"  What a man.  I am a lucky gal.
 Very Happy Very Happy

Justice for Natalee

Rock On!! Cool 

hehehehehehe

thats funny
and cool

in case anyone is wondering what im doing
here it is 

got to have patience

"the stingy man PAYS the most"
Robots

paulus didnt pay enough money to someone

this case is OVER and DONE

BET EVERYTHING  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:55 PM »

Alright now that I have figured out how this thing works...I just wanted to say that I have been following this case from the beginning.  I was working graveyards at the time she went missing and I couldn't wait to get home so I could turn GMA on and see if they had found Natalee yet.  I had no idea back then that this case would become as corrupt as it has, or that it would even take this long to get down to the bottom of it.  I am sure you probably all feel the same way about that.  I was still pretty stunned when I read Beth's book to find out just how botched the entire investigation was in those first few weeks.  

Last week, I had gotten this email for my horoscope which told me that Wednesday was going to be my lucky day.  Well, I pretty much had a terrible day, until I went home and checked MSN.  The first thing I saw was a pic of Joran and my heart started racing thinking something great had happened.  Turns out that horoscope was right, that was the best news I had received all day!  I truly believe that this is the beginning of the end for Natalee's family and I believe they will have some answers soon.

I read something this morning that said the phone records indicate that one of the Kalpoes did return to the beach that morning and I was wondering if anybody else had heard such a thing.

Sorry for the long post.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: November 26, 2007, 11:44:06 PM »

I am new here so I apologize in advance...I am just trying to figure out how to work this whole thing, I tried to post something, but I have no idea if it actually posted.  Ahhh, this is so frustrating, I haven't posted on any type of forum like this in probably oh 6 years.  Somebody please respond to me if this thing posts lol.

you are in and looking good

all clear to land  Cool

Of all the monkeys in here you make me laugh so much...thank you Sweety! It's a pleasure to know you.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »

Been trying to post this for 30 min...too much traffic I guess.
Birmingham ABC 33/40 had a taped report tonight with the K2
lawyers...same old stuff 99% old stuff ; 1% new.
Really no evidence against their clients.
Then Hans Mos replying to the K2 lawyers.
He said that they are absolutely wrong.  There is new evidence against K2.  
He said that he has hard evidence that Natalee is dead.
Said that he has enough evidence to bring this to trial now,
but wants to make sure that all bases are covered.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:14 PM »

Puzzler I agree.  Sly as a fox. 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

San & Memphis... I have to wonder if the "delicious sporter" thinks that there is no way that they can catch him.... he may think that the fix is in and it's a dog and pony show while the reality is different.... although he has gotten away (so far) with murder, IMO, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... just happened to have family and friends in "high places". 

Oh Mrs R. I really, really hope you're right. I really, really hope I'm so very wrong.  Sad

Me too... well Dihannah had the same thought so maybe we are right...

I still say KEEP THE FAITH...  Cool

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:54 PM »

you are in and looking good

all clear to land  Cool

Of all the monkeys in here you make me laugh so much...thank you Sweety! It's a pleasure to know you.

thank you  Smile
but im really not that funny  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: November 26, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.
  I agree.. but also I am sure there are folks who have been here all along.. who perhaps cant be online alot.. like myself due to work or ETC.    I have a good feeling for once about this all.. I do.  AND I will smoke a cigar..  Smile  Heck.. I need to start getting orders it seems?  Smile   BIG humidor at work..    Laughing Laughing   Place your orders..  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.