April 26, 2024, 05:39:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217934 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 26, 2007, 11:47:42 PM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.
I think the FORMER players in this fiasco WOULD have tried to pull that off. This is NOT the "former" players involved here. The Dutch are NOT that stupid. (I sound like Robots again!). The fall out of a "sham" re-arrest would be the "Death Knell" to Aruba  AND the Dutch. Mos has already gone very far out on limb here. I just don't believe he would do that if his case was weak.

But, Wreck, the media and most of the US does not seem to be aware of the corruption/coverup. They could bring them to trial, convict on lesser charges, wrap everything up, wash their hands and be done with it. The case would be closed. No story. No news. No one the wiser.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 26, 2007, 11:47:44 PM »

Ya know it wouldn't surprise me to hear that Paulus had commited suicide with his hand in his pocket.  Not saying I want this to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 26, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »

i will eat my left arm if there is not a conviction in this case

Would you like salt & pepper with that  Laughing
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:49:44 PM by San » Logged
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:11 PM »

Thanks for that Magnolia... it's great news!  and it's not just you... My posts are taking a few minutes too...

but it's good to see everyone old and new... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

Alright now that I have figured out how this thing works...I just wanted to say that I have been following this case from the beginning.  I was working graveyards at the time she went missing and I couldn't wait to get home so I could turn GMA on and see if they had found Natalee yet.  I had no idea back then that this case would become as corrupt as it has, or that it would even take this long to get down to the bottom of it.  I am sure you probably all feel the same way about that.  I was still pretty stunned when I read Beth's book to find out just how botched the entire investigation was in those first few weeks.  

Last week, I had gotten this email for my horoscope which told me that Wednesday was going to be my lucky day.  Well, I pretty much had a terrible day, until I went home and checked MSN.  The first thing I saw was a pic of Joran and my heart started racing thinking something great had happened.  Turns out that horoscope was right, that was the best news I had received all day!  I truly believe that this is the beginning of the end for Natalee's family and I believe they will have some answers soon.

I read something this morning that said the phone records indicate that one of the Kalpoes did return to the beach that morning and I was wondering if anybody else had heard such a thing.

Sorry for the long post.

Hi Calico and welcome!

There has been alot of speculation what this new evidence is and I don't know if anyone really knows for sure.  I did hear or read somewhere talk about returning to the beach but have no idea if it's true.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:20 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 26, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »

Ya know it wouldn't surprise me to hear that Paulus had commited suicide with his hand in his pocket.  Not saying I want this to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Laughing Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: November 26, 2007, 11:49:49 PM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.
  I agree.. but also I am sure there are folks who have been here all along.. who perhaps cant be online alot.. like myself due to work or ETC.    I have a good feeling for once about this all.. I do.  AND I will smoke a cigar..  Smile  Heck.. I need to start getting orders it seems?  Smile   BIG humidor at work..    Laughing Laughing   Place your orders..  LOL

Hey don't forget MINE, Red's and dugga's... we are all going to smoke a cigar with y'all!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:02 PM »

Was Paulus mentioned tonight?

Yes, Hans Mos implied Paulus is involved in some way.

That's a big statement right there.   

Does sweat leave behind DNA?

Not sure, but think it just might. 

Paulus is having sump pumps installed in his home and office to bail him out of his sweat pools...

Yes, DNA can be obtained from sweat.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:03 PM »

the K2 lawyer tonight on TV was a Hoot - what a DUMB  _ _ _ !!!

first of all, he says the reviewed the VIDEO TAPES of the interrogation

thanks for the bit of INFO. cause one day we will all see them

i think the FIRST thing the Dutch noticed in the videos was the CONFESSION
from a couple years ago by SLOOTHEAD himself

second, he says there was information in the videos that was NOT in the written report

NEWSFLASH

that is what we call NEW INFORMATION cause if the only the people that were investigating only saw the written -SHORTENED VERSION then its NEW

JERK

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »

Well, I have been on the same page about the Dutch (KLPD) with Robots for a pretty long time. That said, I feel 10X more confident about the situation now that I have heard and seen Mos. (I had no clue of him until this week). I can spot a bullshitter a mile off (think Cohen). I think Mos is the real deal.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:40 PM »

Been trying to post this for 30 min...too much traffic I guess.
Birmingham ABC 33/40 had a taped report tonight with the K2
lawyers...same old stuff 99% old stuff ; 1% new.
Really no evidence against their clients.
Then Hans Mos replying to the K2 lawyers.
He said that they are absolutely wrong.  There is new evidence against K2.  
He said that he has hard evidence that Natalee is dead.
Said that he has enough evidence to bring this to trial now,
but wants to make sure that all bases are covered.

Thanks Magnolia. I missed the local news. What would that evidence be if they don't have a body? It's quite a puzzle.

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: November 26, 2007, 11:51:07 PM »

just raw, is fine  Cool Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 26, 2007, 11:51:59 PM »

Well, I have been on the same page about the Dutch (KLPD) with Robots for a pretty long time. That said, I feel 10X more confident about the situation now that I have heard and seen Mos. (I had no clue of him until this week). I can spot a bullshitter a mile off (think Cohen). I think Mos is the real deal.

GO WRECK GO !!!!

nice looking cigar ya got there  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: November 26, 2007, 11:52:28 PM »

Welcome to all new monkeys!  I've not been posting that long, but hanging around and lurking since the beginning.  According to the usual pace, things around here are moving at the speed of light, so don't worry if folks don't respond.  Most are just trying to read and catch up!

Just jump in and don't worry!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 26, 2007, 11:52:40 PM »

Been trying to post this for 30 min...too much traffic I guess.
Birmingham ABC 33/40 had a taped report tonight with the K2
lawyers...same old stuff 99% old stuff ; 1% new.
Really no evidence against their clients.
Then Hans Mos replying to the K2 lawyers.
He said that they are absolutely wrong.  There is new evidence against K2.  
He said that he has hard evidence that Natalee is dead.
Said that he has enough evidence to bring this to trial now,
but wants to make sure that all bases are covered.

Thanks Magnolia. I missed the local news. What would that evidence be if they don't have a body? It's quite a puzzle.

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)

heavy traffic...

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: November 26, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

I read everybody but so much of the time I'm way behind or else I'm having to do so much other life / mom stuff.  Wednesday when the news broke about the arrest my hubby said "did they finally get those rotten bastar......s and I guess this means you're gonna be busy with your monkey buddies so I won't be seeing much of ya huh?"  What a man.  I am a lucky gal.
 Very Happy Very Happy

Justice for Natalee

Rock On!! Cool 

CUTE!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: November 26, 2007, 11:54:33 PM »

Carpe sent this in an email earlier.. and I wrote back to him and was waiting to see if it was OK to post it here. he sent em an email back and said I could.. it was sent to his EMAIL on his youtube. I am sure others got his email as well..  Smile 

This was a email to my Natalee YOU TUBE page.

It is from a Dutch person using the named LOTUS that is translating

the news from that end. (Nederlands)

Re: Re: nathalie holoway
Hi

Update...

The Dutch police flew in afther local investigation was not sufficient.

The phones from Joran and his brothers Deepak en Satish where eavesdropt. The police dit this while the case was "closed" and that would inisiate Joran and his brothers to talk about her over the phone.
They where continious overheart between february and august.
This happend afther de police, renew investigation in the Netherlands.

The conversation where remarks wich lead to suspicion and complicity, That these boys should know more about the disappearance of Nathalie.
For a fact that formel statements where conflicting in privously testimony.

remarkabele is the fact that the lawyer al access is refuse.
Because of conflicting interest. He now opens a legal suit to get in contact with Joran and his brothers.

But the lawyer(Ariean de Bie)said...that he has no worry about his clients (jerk) He said its just to close the case..(i hope not)The arrest is to put pressure on the boys.

The lawyer from the familie of Nathalie said that there could be good reasons for renew arrest.

By the way, dit you know that Joran van der Sloot wrote a book...
I don't know if its translated in English.

But this is the latest news.

Regards,

(Reply)   (Delete)   (Block User)   (Mark as Spam)
Lotus  (less)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55:00 PM »

Considering that he is a robot, he would probably prefer some DW40 -- you know, to make all those nuts and bolts slide down easily.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

Gosh, it makes one wonder what they did to her that was that violent.  I don't think they planned for it to happen, just must have got carried away.  I have seen men together get more violent than they would if they were alone.  Something about showing the others  they are  righteous in their manhood!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.