April 24, 2024, 06:20:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217901 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »

Been trying to post this for 30 min...too much traffic I guess.
Birmingham ABC 33/40 had a taped report tonight with the K2
lawyers...same old stuff 99% old stuff ; 1% new.
Really no evidence against their clients.
Then Hans Mos replying to the K2 lawyers.
He said that they are absolutely wrong.  There is new evidence against K2.  
He said that he has hard evidence that Natalee is dead.
Said that he has enough evidence to bring this to trial now,
but wants to make sure that all bases are covered.

Thanks Magnolia. I missed the local news. What would that evidence be if they don't have a body? It's quite a puzzle.

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)

i think your posts are coming out just perfect

server  is bogging down from the traffic

joran is bogged down at the moment also
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 26, 2007, 11:57:39 PM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

Laughing

I keep posting whether others respond or not.  It kinds reminds me of home ... I talk and I talk and I talk and ... once in a while my hubby of 42 years grunts or says a couple of words and ... that grunt or few words will motivate me to continue talking.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 26, 2007, 11:57:47 PM »

A rolling stone gathers no Mos.

That is funny.... OK I did see this article today and it gives me hope and positive thinking... when the spin machine starts rolling out of control (and it is IMO) then they are worried...

from
http://www.charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14194489&feedid=249
Aruba Lawyers Dispute Holloway Evidence
2007-11-26 18:46:06
By MARGARET WEVER Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Lawyers for one of three young men re-arrested in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway accused prosecutors Monday of rehashing old evidence and predicted all three suspects will be released again.

Attorneys Ronald Wix and David Kock told reporters that prosecutors gave them an 11 1/2-page summary of the evidence, and said it mostly contained segments of interrogations that had not been transcribed previously and recordings of conversations from cell phones and discussions inside the home of their client, Satish Kalpoe.

They disputed prosecution claims that the evidence — submitted to a judge to justify detaining their client and the two others — is significant or new.

"They will be acquitted. They will be freed," Wix said.

Separately, a judge in Aruba ruled there is enough evidence to detain suspect Joran van der Sloot for an initial eight-day period while authorities pursue the investigation. A judge had already made such a ruling for brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

The Public Prosecutor's office released a statement after the ruling saying the judge's decision backed its position that "sufficient new evidence has been put forward."

Prosecutors have said they cannot comment on the evidence. The defense lawyers would not discuss it in detail at their news conference, but were dismissive of prosecutors' latest efforts to resolve the case.

"It seems like they shook the file, threw it on the table and qualified some things as new evidence," Kock told reporters at his office in Oranjestad. "This is unacceptable."

Wix said "90 to 95 percent" of the material in the summary file was not new.

"The legal basis for this detention is seriously questionable," Wix said. "You could almost say illegal."

The Kalpoe brothers — Satish is 21, Deepak, 24 — were re-arrested Wednesday along with Joran van der Sloot, 20, on suspicion of involvement in the death of Holloway, who was last seen leaving a bar with them on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation. Despite extensive searches, no trace has been found of Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Ala.

Prosecutors say they have evidence that Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared, is dead.

All three suspects have denied any involvement in Holloway's disappearance and were previously released for lack of evidence.

It is funny to watch the defense attorneys go ballistic!

"IF" Koch is right - that 90-95 percent is old and very little is new...then it just proves what's been said all along - that it takes very little for a judge to rule for an 8-day dentention.  ha.

In the intereview with Greata, Mos said we had to hand over "SERIOUS STUFF" to the judge.  (Unfortunately, we probably won't know what the "stuff" is until trial).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: November 26, 2007, 11:59:09 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.   Smile

Janet

9:00 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: November 26, 2007, 11:59:29 PM »

not surprising at all that joran lost it

based on his previous history

killing dogs
beating up his brother
raping other girls
stealing money from parents
gambling underage
drinking HUGE amounts of alcohol 
etc
etc
etc
yea, that wench on TV
 JOE T. partner saying joran was a good boy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....sure he is

please define GOOD BOY  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: November 27, 2007, 12:00:00 AM »

Been trying to post this for 30 min...too much traffic I guess.
Birmingham ABC 33/40 had a taped report tonight with the K2
lawyers...same old stuff 99% old stuff ; 1% new.
Really no evidence against their clients.
Then Hans Mos replying to the K2 lawyers.
He said that they are absolutely wrong.  There is new evidence against K2.  
He said that he has hard evidence that Natalee is dead.
Said that he has enough evidence to bring this to trial now,
but wants to make sure that all bases are covered.

Thanks Magnolia. I missed the local news. What would that evidence be if they don't have a body? It's quite a puzzle.

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)

heavy traffic...

Great. I hope that does not lead to reinstituting the rule against quote stacks. Remember that?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 27, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

I would think that giving someone an overdose of a dangerous or illegal drug would count as voluntary manslaughter. No additional violence would be needed, IMO. She could have died of the overdose directly or she could have fallen -- remember the HI story about falling and hitting her head.

Gosh, it makes one wonder what they did to her that was that violent.  I don't think they planned for it to happen, just must have got carried away.  I have seen men together get more violent than they would if they were alone.  Something about showing the others  they are  righteous in their manhood!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 27, 2007, 12:00:12 AM »

Hannity and Colmes

Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1BvQrOBug

Part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmqFgoNspdk

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 27, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.   Smile

Janet

9:00 PM

gnight janet

sleep well
you are a good fighter
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:22 AM »

Oops. Got my comment within the quote. Repeating:

I would think that giving someone an overdose of a dangerous or illegal drug would count as voluntary manslaughter. No additional violence would be needed, IMO. She could have died of the overdose directly or she could have fallen -- remember the HI story about falling and hitting her head.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:25 AM »

"IF" Koch is right - that 90-95 percent is old and very little is new...then it just proves what's been said all along - that it takes very little for a judge to rule for an 8-day dentention.

Well, it all depends what the CONTENT of that 5-10% IS!!!!! (as in maybe only 3 words -"we killed her")

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:59 AM »

i will eat my left arm if there is not a conviction in this case

Would you like salt & pepper with that  Laughing

Considering that he is a robot, he would probably prefer some DW40 -- you know, to make all those nuts and bolts slide down easily.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 27, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »

Thanks *******

I will listen to tomorrow.  Right now a game of Scrabble is where it is at.

Janet

_____

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 27, 2007, 12:02:39 AM »

"IF" Koch is right - that 90-95 percent is old and very little is new...then it just proves what's been said all along - that it takes very little for a judge to rule for an 8-day dentention.

Well, it all depends what the CONTENT of that 5-10% IS!!!!! (as in maybe only 3 words -"we killed her")

exactly

thats the way WRECK  Cool Idea Idea Idea Cool Cool Cool Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: November 27, 2007, 12:03:04 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: November 27, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »

I've been following this case since the beginning and I am cautiously optimistic that this time it's the real deal.  I arrived at this conclusion because if the Dutch were truly trying to give this "one last hurrah" before sweeping it under the rug, I think they would have jailed Joran in Holland and pretended to investigate him there. I don't think they would have opened themselves up to the same old same old accusations of cover up that we went through last time.  I think they would have tried to put this one to bed a little more quietly. that's why I'm finally optimistic.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #916 on: November 27, 2007, 12:05:20 AM »

Carpe sent this in an email earlier.. and I wrote back to him and was waiting to see if it was OK to post it here. he sent em an email back and said I could.. it was sent to his EMAIL on his youtube. I am sure others got his email as well..  Smile 

This was a email to my Natalee YOU TUBE page.

It is from a Dutch person using the named LOTUS that is translating

the news from that end. (Nederlands)

Re: Re: nathalie holoway
Hi

Update...

The Dutch police flew in afther local investigation was not sufficient.

The phones from Joran and his brothers Deepak en Satish where eavesdropt. The police dit this while the case was "closed" and that would inisiate Joran and his brothers to talk about her over the phone.
They where continious overheart between february and august.
This happend afther de police, renew investigation in the Netherlands.

The conversation where remarks wich lead to suspicion and complicity, That these boys should know more about the disappearance of Nathalie.
For a fact that formel statements where conflicting in privously testimony.

remarkabele is the fact that the lawyer al access is refuse.
Because of conflicting interest. He now opens a legal suit to get in contact with Joran and his brothers.

But the lawyer(Ariean de Bie)said...that he has no worry about his clients (jerk) He said its just to close the case..(i hope not)The arrest is to put pressure on the boys.

The lawyer from the familie of Nathalie said that there could be good reasons for renew arrest.

By the way, dit you know that Joran van der Sloot wrote a book...
I don't know if its translated in English.

But this is the latest news.

Regards,

(Reply)   (Delete)   (Block User)   (Mark as Spam)
Lotus  (less)

Thanks for sharing Ange!  I do wish we had more "reliable" Dutch posters here to translate and provide there local news with us.  We need Jossy posting here LOL

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: November 27, 2007, 12:05:46 AM »

I've been following this case since the beginning and I am cautiously optimistic that this time it's the real deal.  I arrived at this conclusion because if the Dutch were truly trying to give this "one last hurrah" before sweeping it under the rug, I think they would have jailed Joran in Holland and pretended to investigate him there. I don't think they would have opened themselves up to the same old same old accusations of cover up that we went through last time.  I think they would have tried to put this one to bed a little more quietly. that's why I'm finally optimistic.
you get it!! Cool

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 27, 2007, 12:06:45 AM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

Not ignoring... hey no one is acknowledging me either... I think we are all too busy trying to get and stay caught up...

Agree w/Mrs. Red.  I get ignored, too.  This is moving so fast, it's all one can do to get caught up...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: November 27, 2007, 12:06:57 AM »

Thank you all for being so helpful.  I was thinking about those phone records and a thought crossed my mind...I remember Joran saying at one point that he was no longer friends with the Kalpoes and they were no longer speaking to each other.  Which makes me wonder if this was ever the case, or if the phone taps are from early on in the investigation.  Maybe I should consider it to be another lie on Joran's part since there have been oh so many.  Did anybody else find that odd?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.