March 28, 2024, 02:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217427 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 27, 2007, 12:08:17 AM »

My thoughts are aligned with Janet's and San's. I am very uneasy.

Up until now Aruba has been unable to shake this case and the media attention. My gosh, after 2.5 years, they are still getting negative publicity at tradeshows, etc. They realized it was not ever going away. They had to do something.

We who have followed this on the internet know that there is no way to look into this case and not see the corruption and coverup. but does the media know that? I don't think so. How can the Dutch investigators not be addressing the corruption? How can they me just hinting that Paulus might be involved? It's blatant.

They talk about the videos not matching the PVs. Hello!? We know that statements were torn up and thrown away. I think it would be easy to watch a video and tell that it was staged. Why? Why? Why?

Why was Joran laughing and in good spirits in the airport? Wouldn't he be extremely stressed if he was rearrested after 2.5 years? 

I am afraid we are witnessing the master plan being put into action, but I sure hope I am wrong.

I agree Memphis.  You are not wrong and at this point if I were a betting person I would be willing to bet it all.

Nervous laughter??  Knows the camera is on him...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: November 27, 2007, 12:08:47 AM »

Posted earlier about noting Mos blinking up a storm while talking to Greta...no one seemed to notice same or think it significant....he wears glasses and not contacs, so it made me uneasy while he talked about what he could.  Guess being an amateur sleuth, that may not fit other's observations....I'm on the fence....but I would like one of those cigars to celebrate a good outcome.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:08 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

I can't remember but they obviously had no idea who they were messing with.  Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:25 AM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

No one is getting ignored..Its just busy!! Ill often post like 10 posts and not get one response. Other times Ill post a article and nothing but then somone else posts it and then its a big discussion.. Laughing It's 1 thread of soo many people!!! Dont take it the wrong way  Wink

Laughing

I keep posting whether others respond or not.  It kinds reminds me of home ... I talk and I talk and I talk and ... once in a while my hubby of 42 years grunts or says a couple of words and ... that grunt or few words will motivate me to continue talking.

Janet

LOL, sounds familiar  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #924 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »

I've been following this case since the beginning and I am cautiously optimistic that this time it's the real deal.  I arrived at this conclusion because if the Dutch were truly trying to give this "one last hurrah" before sweeping it under the rug, I think they would have jailed Joran in Holland and pretended to investigate him there. I don't think they would have opened themselves up to the same old same old accusations of cover up that we went through last time.  I think they would have tried to put this one to bed a little more quietly. that's why I'm finally optimistic.

WELCOME

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 27, 2007, 12:10:32 AM »

I've been following this case since the beginning and I am cautiously optimistic that this time it's the real deal.  I arrived at this conclusion because if the Dutch were truly trying to give this "one last hurrah" before sweeping it under the rug, I think they would have jailed Joran in Holland and pretended to investigate him there. I don't think they would have opened themselves up to the same old same old accusations of cover up that we went through last time.  I think they would have tried to put this one to bed a little more quietly. that's why I'm finally optimistic.

I hope it is the real deal Stella.  Just because I am not fully convinced I always hope for a positive outcome.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:02 AM »

To keep this in perspective, let's note that Mos said he has a team of 45 people on this, including ten lawyers who thought the evidence was strong enough to warrant a re-arrest. We've only heard from one person on his side, but we have seen plenty of flailing from the Satish lawyers and commentators like Joe and Les who just wannabe on TV.

I remain optimistic. I don't think Mos took this position or advanced the case back into the spotlight to make himself look like a failure. If his intent had been simply to clear the case, he could have done that quietly.

Tonight he banged the drum for Paulus. He isn't finished.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:44 AM »

hello anita ??

whats all this BS about a reinactment that you were puking about the other day ??
huh ???

put the crack pipe down, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: November 27, 2007, 12:12:07 AM »

Posted earlier about noting Mos blinking up a storm while talking to Greta...no one seemed to notice same or think it significant....he wears glasses and not contacs, so it made me uneasy while he talked about what he could.  Guess being an amateur sleuth, that may not fit other's observations....I'm on the fence....but I would like one of those cigars to celebrate a good outcome.

I saw that but I didn't see the interview so I couldn't comment... maybe his eyes were dry? I just refuse to believe that this isn't it/// the time that we have all hoped and prayed for, a resolution....

and I am going to add my commercial break again to remind everyone to keep an eye on the Missing and Exploited thread because those families need us too...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: November 27, 2007, 12:12:15 AM »

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)

Yellow Ribbon, it's probably because while you were typing in your message, someone else on the system sent a message to the board as well. The system will warn you when this happens, and it requires you to hit "post" again.

You can turn off that feature by going to your profile on the top menu, then on the left side click "look and layout preferences" and then put a check mark in the box next to "Don't warn on new replies made while posting. " Then click "change profile". This will keep the red notify message from appearing when you're conversing in a busy thread.

Since the story broke, I've been keeping a close eye on the server, and it's humming along nicely with plenty of processor headroom, so we shouldn't be having any server speed issues at all. If you are experiencing problems with server load speeds, please email me at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com and I will try to help. All systems are GO on this end, with room to spare. And if there's ever any question as to whether it's on this end or somewhere else, remember the tiny black numbers at the bottom of the page. "page created in xxx seconds" should never ever be more than 1 or 2 seconds, and should generally be only fractions of a second. If that number is under a second or two, then the problem exists somewhere that we cannot control on this side.

Sorry to interrupt. Back on topic now. Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 27, 2007, 12:12:25 AM »

Thanks *******

I will listen to tomorrow.  Right now a game of Scrabble is where it is at.

Janet

YW..Those Van Der Sloots must have millions to retain this Big City Law firm out of NYC and the best that Aruba has to offer eh? Tacopina says his firm is involved, which we coulda guessed by him on HC,Pitbull on another station and The Goon PI on yet a third show. They have been everywhere!!  Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 27, 2007, 12:12:58 AM »

He was probably saying to himself I wonder if they believe me. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 27, 2007, 12:13:07 AM »

Welcome Stella - I agree!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 27, 2007, 12:13:48 AM »

paulus is steaming right about now
STEAMING

GO GET PAULUS NOW

then get CROES

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:11 AM »

San & Memphis... I have to wonder if the "delicious sporter" thinks that there is no way that they can catch him.... he may think that the fix is in and it's a dog and pony show while the reality is different.... although he has gotten away (so far) with murder, IMO, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... just happened to have family and friends in "high places". 

My 2 cents...Joran is delusional and had thought he was beyond getting caught.  Now that he is caught, we hear he's very upset.  I bet he is!!
And, that pix (don't know if you saw it or not) of him sitting in the airport in Curacao - he had a look on his face like reality was setting in and he looked so sick.  Too bad!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:32 AM »

I hope it is the real deal Stella.  Just because I am not fully convinced I always hope for a positive outcome.

Well it sure has been easy to be a cynic in this case, what with the roller coaster ride of arrests and then releases......   Hard to believe that justice may finally be here.  Like I said, I'm cautiiously optimistic, but I could easily fall off onto your side if I see the least little bit of wavering on Mos' part. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:40 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

I can't remember but they obviously had no idea who they were messing with.  Razz

Funny thing was they did know who but thought that REd would agree with them.. Laughing Laughing  I won't say who they were because the names are like inviting the proverbial vampire in... but when you posted that, it made me laugh when I remembered...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:13 AM »

this is great news for the honest people in aruba

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:17 AM »

paulus is steaming right about now
STEAMING

GO GET PAULUS NOW

then get CROES

My excuse to post this again  Laughing

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:58 AM »

Did anyone else catch that? Hans said Voluntary Manslaughter was like hitting someone with an ax just trying to hurt them, but it killed them. Then Gretta asked if it was the same as a reasonable person would think the act could kill someone. and he said yes.

Then she asked does the evidence enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter.

and he said yes.

I would think that giving someone an overdose of a dangerous or illegal drug would count as voluntary manslaughter. No additional violence would be needed, IMO. She could have died of the overdose directly or she could have fallen -- remember the HI story about falling and hitting her head.

Gosh, it makes one wonder what they did to her that was that violent.  I don't think they planned for it to happen, just must have got carried away.  I have seen men together get more violent than they would if they were alone.  Something about showing the others  they are  righteous in their manhood!

Yes I guess giving someone a drug could be as lethal as hitting them over the head with an axe, especially when her system was already overburdened with alcohol from days of partying. 

I guess the swift fall of an axe was a visual that showed purpose to kill, and I just don't know if giving her drugs was done to end her life, but maybe make her more accessible to their pleasures.  She would just lie there and take it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.