April 24, 2024, 01:40:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 217893 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: November 27, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »

Nite Helen, Lala's and Mere...

anna, cbb and yr... I had totally forgotten about HER the two I am thinking of are "original" mods... LOL... no worries though, it's all better Laughing Cool Cool

I am outta here... keep the faith monkeys... it moves mountains!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #981 on: November 27, 2007, 12:33:24 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy
Well I dont think you will have to worry about the Dec 31st deadline.  I just faxed a letter to hans mos to show him about the aru-bay videos.  I think that is proof enough to go and interigate the makers of the films, and the others who told him where to be, and why.  Lets hope this helps.

Good thinkin' Hotshot! I'm sure we have stuff that they can use and we want to be sure they get all they can get to help in this case!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: November 27, 2007, 12:33:53 AM »

"IF" Koch is right - that 90-95 percent is old and very little is new...then it just proves what's been said all along - that it takes very little for a judge to rule for an 8-day dentention.

Well, it all depends what the CONTENT of that 5-10% IS!!!!! (as in maybe only 3 words -"we killed her")

In fact, Mos said something like a lot can be said in very few words (don't remember exact quote)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: November 27, 2007, 12:34:18 AM »

Goodnight Lalas

Goodnight Mere

good to see you.

Nite everyone.

Nite Memphis and San....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: November 27, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »

btw - I have never seen anyone with the skills of Dugga before. It's mind blowing. Kudos to you. You totally rock!

Help with my lil ole blog???? lol

I pay in old Guilders. Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: November 27, 2007, 12:35:30 AM »

Thanks Dugga,
Sorry to be OT. Sad
No worries, Maggie. I'm the worst offender.  

I'm so happy to see your and so many other new faces here in the cage. Welcome to ya!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #986 on: November 27, 2007, 12:36:02 AM »

Nite, Mrs. Red!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #987 on: November 27, 2007, 12:36:19 AM »

Mos did not come to Aruba to hunt three punks. He came in search of a much bigger prize. He 's back to Holland and won't go empty handed.

I don't see him wearing a t-shirt at the Hague that say's I went to Aruba and all got was this? (picture of Joran and the Kalpoes)

I mean it would be like going fishing and stringing up a guppy.

NO Paulus, No Justice

Reel em in Hans

Great point (analogy) Frank! Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: November 27, 2007, 12:36:47 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy
Well I dont think you will have to worry about the Dec 31st deadline.  I just faxed a letter to hans mos to show him about the aru-bay videos.  I think that is proof enough to go and interigate the makers of the films, and the others who told him where to be, and why.  Lets hope this helps.

Good thinkin' Hotshot! I'm sure we have stuff that they can use and we want to be sure they get all they can get to help in this case!
TY, I'd feel lost if I didn't at least try.  I asked for when he recieved it to please acknowledge by phone.  maybe I can enlighten him on a few things more.  Those Aru-bay people need to be investigated.  someone told them where to be, and when IMO.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #989 on: November 27, 2007, 12:37:52 AM »

Klaas! You got the lock??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: November 27, 2007, 12:38:11 AM »

Nite, Mrs. Red!

Nite... and I remember the pms thing... it was one of the funniest things I saw..

OK, before Klaas bans me I am going to bed and will be here and completely on topic tomorrow Laughing   Laughing Laughing Laughing (she has that power Shocked Shocked)

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: November 27, 2007, 12:38:45 AM »

btw - I have never seen anyone with the skills of Dugga before. It's mind blowing. Kudos to you. You totally rock!

Help with my lil ole blog???? lol

I pay in old Guilders. Laughing

he is very good

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: November 27, 2007, 12:39:14 AM »

just for all times sake

anyone got the picture of anita in the see thru shirt

Cool

I've got it somewhere, hold on  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: November 27, 2007, 12:39:32 AM »

she has left the door wide open a couple times lately 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: November 27, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »

"IF" Koch is right - that 90-95 percent is old and very little is new...then it just proves what's been said all along - that it takes very little for a judge to rule for an 8-day dentention.

Well, it all depends what the CONTENT of that 5-10% IS!!!!! (as in maybe only 3 words -"we killed her")

In fact, Mos said something like a lot can be said in very few words (don't remember exact quote)

Yes, I'm sure it will be in the transcript. He said something like 'the evidence doesn't have to be enormous to be convincing and make a difference.' He talked about a case where all they had was one strand of hair and that was enough.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: November 27, 2007, 12:40:11 AM »

she has left the door wide open a couple times lately 

We'll keep postin'!!!

+++

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: November 27, 2007, 12:40:39 AM »

Thanks Dugga,
I love all these monkeys..
Nite all, have to turn in. Staying up this late makes me sleep in and then I get nooooothing done!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: November 27, 2007, 12:41:15 AM »

Good news - As Red will confirm - even if the events of the day do not pan out...

The search for Natalee will begin on Wednesday... God Willing...

Let's all say that prayer we have all said so many times before.

Dave and Beth know we are all still here and we have all done everything we could... just as they have.

If you're still here after 2 and a half years, not only did you learn how important Justice is, but you are a survivor. And you make the World go round.

You all have my respect. It is my pleasure to know you all.
  I agree.. but also I am sure there are folks who have been here all along.. who perhaps cant be online alot.. like myself due to work or ETC.    I have a good feeling for once about this all.. I do.  AND I will smoke a cigar..  Smile  Heck.. I need to start getting orders it seems?  Smile   BIG humidor at work..    Laughing Laughing   Place your orders..  LOL

Hey don't forget MINE, Red's and dugga's... we are all going to smoke a cigar with y'all!

Cool  Hey.. this job I have now.. the humidor is FULL of fancy ones !!    Cool
<ot.. but i made a big boo boo not long ago.. charged a man 89 cents per cigar.. 36 in the box..  We were so busy and had to work with a new girl.  Ummm.. they were 3.75 a peice...  not 89 cents.  Shocked Lets just say this man got a good deal.. and I am prob gonna owe my boss over 70$ for my mistake..   Shocked
  I will smoke a cigar too..  Smile   I will. even if its one puff.. Alot of those suckers smell good in that humidor !!  Smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: November 27, 2007, 12:41:33 AM »

Thanks Dugga,
I love all these monkeys..
Nite all, have to turn in. Staying up this late makes me sleep in and then I get nooooothing done!

nite Maggie

+++

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: November 27, 2007, 12:41:38 AM »

Goodnight, all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.