May 01, 2024, 08:10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218418 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2007, 02:21:39 PM »

Hi Guys, what do you think the percentage will be of us learning something about the evidence after the hearing towday?

I don't think we'll hear anything other than the usual speculations.  There is a gag order in place.  None of the lawyers are going to walk out of there and up to surfer boy's microphone.  That is just a way for Fox to get people to stay tuned.  Nothing will be released

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2007, 02:22:47 PM »

There are other ways.  Cool Leave that to us menfolks.

WoW, SB, you are starting to sound like Robots!!!

Some get really upset when I say that vengeance is what we exchange for civil justice but it is a tenet on which Western Civ is based and just a fact.

When that social contract is broken, things happen.  That is yet another reason to resolve this.  If there is no justice, there is no relinquishing the right to take matters in hand.  Recall riots in LA and other things of that nature from the past when people perceive they are not receiving justice.  Justice delayed is justice denied and all that.

O/T and we are receiving blessed rain, wonderful rain, for hours now.  Nice slow drizzle but heavy enough to make a big, big difference.  I am so happy about that you cannot imagine!  Sorry for the OT, won't do it again.  Maybe.   Cool

Very Happy  Happy Camper here.

i love it when Anna uses --------->  Cool

she is cool and never realizes how cool she is

glad you got rain

joran gonna get some rain today on his little RAPING PARADE he has been doing for a few years. Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:14 PM »

Hi Guys, what do you think the percentage will be of us learning something about the evidence after the hearing towday?

hi Hannah....I hate to say it...but 0 chance unless koch reveals something in the press conference he is supposed to be having right now

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »

I am cautiously optimistic.  I know that there has to be something to proceed but these proceedings might go nowhere.  I am hopeful that Spong has convinced his client to sing.  Spong is a Dutch hero after handling of certain cases in the recent past and pretty much tows the UN/Hague line.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »

We have a new word in Dutch for cover-up.

It's called 'new technologies.'

It's code for Janssen, van der straaten, croes and Oduber looked at evidence from the perspective of a defense. A defense of Aruba and by default the van der sloots.

The 'new technology' is indeed old. It's called representing the victim. This 'new technology' is to coldly look objectively at the evidence right there.

Janssen didn't see sexual assault. But 'new technology' does, etc.

That cell call eminating 3 miles offshore may actually mean something under this 'new technology.'
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:45 PM »

jorans brother spilled some INFORMATION

thanks !!

maybe PAPA SLOOT SCUMBAG didnt give him the lesson about how to LIE

I have wondered about that, Robots.  Remember Joran used to beat him and stole his phone and broke the chip, etc. so he might be exacting a little vengeance of his own.  And he just might resent having his name recorded in infamy like this for he has to live with that the rest of his life as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »

Ok, Phil Keating is surfer boy. I'm caching up now.

He was talking in circles on Fox.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »

hi Hannah....I hate to say it...but 0 chance unless koch reveals something in the press conference he is supposed to be having right now

I'm not so sure the NEW evidence presented to the judge to hold K2 is the same as the NEW evidence the judge will be seeing for Joran.

Will be interresting to see if there are any leaks after the judge meets with Joran.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »

Ok, Phil Keating is surfer boy. I'm caching up now.

He was talking in circles on Fox.

He has said the same thing over and over for three days now...YAWN!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »

thanks !!

I have wondered about that, Robots.  Remember Joran used to beat him and stole his phone and broke the chip, etc. so he might be exacting a little vengeance of his own.  And he just might resent having his name recorded in infamy like this for he has to live with that the rest of his life as well.

and he may have been easily tricked by the DUTCH

he might not be EVIL like the sporter  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2007, 02:29:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas...Michelle Kosinski looks rather satisfied, doesn't she?

I think MSNBC and CNN are doing a far more proffessional job of reporting on this than Fox ever has.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2007, 02:29:16 PM »

Most of the news websites only have reports from Saturday or Sunday.   Neutral

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »

Surfer boy has to be monotonous. The resources are with Greta, he's the warm up act. Or as Rob would understand, the fluffer.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2007, 02:29:57 PM »

thanks !!

He had a website up about the time of Katrina in which he expressed discomfort in his household and how he has tried to stay away as much as possible since early summer.  He further went on to say that Natalie had broken up with him or him with her, nonetheless, he had a new girl in his life with whom he spent most of his time as opposed to being at home where there was so much unhappiness and conflict.  It makes one wonder if he was so unhappy that once called in (per Anita's statement) that being young and having gone through so much, if he was not ready to just spill his "guts."

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »

man, these page are loading slllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas...Michelle Kosinski looks rather satisfied, doesn't she?

I think MSNBC and CNN are doing a far more proffessional job of reporting on this than Fox ever has.

So you are saying Greta should quit her job? I know there are many who would agree with you but I think Fox has given more coverage to this than to Fred Thompson or Edwards.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »

Robots - I was having some problems yesterday but I'm fine today.  I think it's most likely a local ISP problem (I could be wrong). 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2007, 02:32:22 PM »

That cell call eminating 3 miles offshore may actually mean something under this 'new technology.
  Frank

Hi Frank,  I don't remember this call.  Fact?   Confused
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2007, 02:33:31 PM »

thanks !!

Shocked

Hi Robots

I firmly believe the the "powers that be" in either the Dutch or Aruban administrations are not going to allow the Kalpoes to implicate Paulus van der Sloot or ... the sons of the elite ... or those from the Dutch/Aruban administrations involved in the coverup or ... the those in the judiciary who disregarded evidence in their favorable rulings.

Think about the heads that would roll ...

I contend that Deepak and Satish will be found with a rope around their necks and hands in their pockets first.  I do believe that it is referred to as Aruban suicide.   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 02:34:01 PM »

Robots - I was having some problems yesterday but I'm fine today.  I think it's most likely a local ISP problem (I could be wrong). 

hi klass

yes, it could be BUT everywhere else i go im these blistering fast

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.